[Android] Ely's Escape - FREE 3D Platformer Game (1 Viewer)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
[Android] Ely's Escape - FREE 3D Platformer Game (update 29.07.16)

560.jpg

//
This hentai GAME can be Downloaded and Fully Passed WITHOUT you ever SPENDING A DOLAR.
The game is for ANDROID ONLY , for now at least.

Normal Version
a) Scan the QR code (from screens) or follow the link below to download the game
Ely's Escape - Adult App | MiKandi
*Cons: Requires Registration and MiKandi App
*Pros: Auto-Update; Ability to rate and review the app

b) Direct Download and install the .apk:
MEGA
*Cons: Manual-Updating; unable to rate and review the app
*Pros: no registration required; no mikandi appstore needed

Masked Version (free download and instructions on the link below)
Ely’s Escape | NymphoKyun
*App's icon and name are changed (masked)
*At game launch you're asked a password (customizable)

\\ Story
Ely, an elf girl which was enslaved by the monsters of the Fantasy Dominion had managed to break free of her chains, with the little magic she still has, and now has to run thru swarms of evil demons in order to escape from hell. Don't let her Will of reaching freedom to be diminished.

But beware, because she, like the rest of the slaves, was cursed to be unable to cum on her own. This means that if her Lust for sex will be too high - she'll lose her mind, starting to crave for a cock.

Evade all monsters and evil threats that may come your way, and be sure to collect as many candies as you can, believe me, you'll be glad you did ;] .

\\ Coins Basic Instructions
If selected an 'install and run app' then you must actually enter/aunch that app and stay in it for about 10 seconds,then you can close it and return to the game. You should receive the coins in about 5 to 10 seconds (depending on your internet connection).

\\ Last Words
Stay tuned for UPDATES :3

// v 1.0.1 [04.05.15]
Quick Fixes + added Multiple Control Types

// v 1.0.2 [28.05.15]

Lots of bug fixes + implemented Hair dynamics

// v 1.0.3 [01.09.15]
-
Customize Menu
- New form of acquiring coins
After press Unlock you'll be presented with 2 choices Free coins (same as where before) or Buy (which require the user to make a quick account - it is needed only for payments check and getting the coins bundle ; btw even if one user accesses another account he won't get anything, and won't be able to use any of your coins, so no worries ;) )
To prevent any unnecessary arguing please read and follow the instructions that will popup.
After buying the coins bundle you need to login again to get the coins. You might need to wait a few seconds before your coins will be updated.
If something goes wrong - either write in here or send me an email nymphokyun@gmail.com
- Achievements/Mission system
- Fixed the candies issue (figured what was causing the glitch T^T , i'm trully sorry for having such a sneaky bug on the loose)
- Changed a bit the amount of damage taken while raped (in a good way *wink* )
- And, of course, lots of bugs where murdered in the process
(updated the link for Mega,and MiKandi app in the store)

// v.2.0.0 [31.03.16]
- Controls system was remade
- Game contrast went up (it should be easier to distinguish monsters now)
- Lots of bug fixes (including IAP (still a bit slow tho, requires a stable internet connection) and crouch collision)
- Title screen revamp
- More Levels
- More monsters
- More uses for candies
- Thematic background
- Help will give new info on new unlocks
- Added online Notifications
- Lots of new features (including interaction with Ely on title screen - keep scratching with your finger the area of effect. Ex.: boobs)
- Some hidden Secrets ^.-

// v.2.0.1 [18.06.16]
- Slime smaller (easier to jump over)
- Orks are easier to defeat
- Fixed Ring PowerUps rotations + increased their duration
- Accessing one of the unlocked menus doesn't require fees everytime [Yay T^T]
- Lower frequency of enemies appearing
- Masturbate now slowly refills Will
- Several bug fixes

// v.2.0.2 [29.07.16]
- Masked version available (details on my website > Ely's Escape page)
- Coins operations speed boost
- IAP shouldn’t be having any problems
- Minor bug fixes

Last edited:

darent

Potential Patron
I downloaded it from the Mikandi store and it was full of bugs... and it missed some of the buttons, maybe you uploaded an incomplete version, I dont know... the game looks fine though, great job!

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello darent, thank you for playing the game and for the kind words :)
About the issues you have encountered:
1) Missing Buttons - You begin with just a few buttons,yet as you progress more and more are unlocked,those remaining with you even if you have to start over from the first level.
2) Bugs - There might be some minor bugs that are still to be fixed,but to be clear on what you distinctly had in mind - could you please point them out (in a reply or by email, as you see fit ;) )

Have a nice day

T

tailorn

looks good but I don't own a smart phone.

Is there an emulator capable of playing this for windows?

Nyelm

Potential Patron
I was thinking about getting this but...

Why does this game need internet access?

And why in the hell does it need access to my fine GPS location?

Alongside that, mikandi doesn't vet submissions at all and I can find no feedback on this.

Looks pretty sketchy, not installing it on my phone.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
tailorn, Hello, for the best experience i would recommend an Android 2.3 device or higher (tablet, smartphone),yet if your circumstances doesn't allow any of such devices you could try Bluestacks,however be aware that the game was not meant for this emulator,n'or was it tested on any android emulators.

Thank you for the interest in my game :)

Nyelm, Hi,i'll answer all of your questions in the order you asked:
1) Internet Acces is for the monetization system embedded into this game (such as interstitials and virtual coins system - both are harmless as they are) .This is needed in order to support the developer, without the need of directly sending money to him.
2) GPS location i,and the game as is doesn't really need,n'or does it really uses/reads/stores it anywhere. GPS location is a requirement from the monetization system for better targeting the auditory (showing them in their language and what's popular/hot in this city/country).
* As a sidenote, take a look at most of the PlayStore games - the ones that have ads require GPS location,exactly for the same purpose.
3) Well i can't really tell if this is true or not,but they sure take their time to check every project,not really sure exactly what are they looking or checking (it took them a week to switch the game from pending to published).

Sadly i don't know any way to prove that this game has no hidden intentions, all there is to it is: The Game + Monetization System (which so far has nothing to do with 18+ stuff,meaning that it should be pretty safe aswell).

Thank you for asking,

If anyone has any questions i'll do my best to answer them
Thnx for you support,
Have a joyfull day everyone ^_-

However i value the trust of my users and i don't plan on betraying them with anything harmfull for them or their device.

Last edited by a moderator:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello to all, i'm currently making updates for the game and although i have some new and delicious things coming i'll be glad to hear out any suggestions/fetishes ^.-
Here are a few that are troubling me :
- Something i think people will all vote for will be a hidden/masked version of the game (named as a calculator or something geeky) with a password protection... To not get caught ;3
- Port for Ios ~ which sadly could happen only if i'll get enough resources, so i'm counting on everyone's support (mostly by telling everyone about the game, and increasing your daily 'play-time' )

Everyone, thnx for your support!

Majinken

Potential Patron
Game sounds really good, but almost unplayable for me.

Downloaded the version on mega (as of the date of my post), on a Galaxy S5.

The problem is that the forward button is barely unresponsive. I can move backward by holding the correct button, I can crouch correctly, but for some reason the forward button will only work for like half a second, then she will stop. I have to spam it to move, making things very difficult.

Nicely done though.

Any plan on making a non-"Free 2 play" version? That is, a version I could pay for, but wouldn't have to use that monetization system to unlock things?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Majinken, thank you for the constructive response, and for the kind words :]

As for the answers concerning your questions:
1. I'm aware of the Forward button issue,and in next update i'll give an option to the player, of choosing the most comfortable controls system.
* As a side note the current forward button is supposed to work as long as the finger stays still.
2. As for the monetization system - i'll probably add in future an option to pay via PayPal and get a certain amount of coins.

Have a good day

Nyelm

Potential Patron
Well I gave it a shot, seems legit.

Anyway, I agree 100% on releasing a full version that ditches the monetization system entirely, or at least allowing me to pay instead of leaving me with no option but to sit through ads/buy crap I don't need/etc. It would also help with the issue of sketchy permissions I raised(that really does matter when you want people to try your game).

The game looks really good. It's not much in the way of gameplay(but almost nothing posted here is, so that's not a big minus) but the content looks great! It's a liiittle annoyingly buggy(overhead enemies will occasionally hit you even while you stay crouched, etc.)

Anyway, unless I just haven't found another way to get coins, this version isn't for me. I'll gladly buy once you open up any other avenue besides ads, though!

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Nyelm, thank you for the nice feedback :) .Bug fixes and new additions are on the way.About the monetization part - all i can allow (for now at least) is a way to buy coins via Paypal (as stated before),and add the option of removing the ads,which i'll do my best to implement as soon as possible.The part about the permissions is really not in my dominion,however i'll try to at least diminish their quantity.

For Everyone:
I've done a quick game update with Controls fix. Now by accesing 'Options>Controls' you're allowed to choose a control-system type:
1 - is the same as for going back (selected by default)
2 - is somewhat of a hybrid (my personal choice)
3 - the old/original control system (just in case someone prefers it over the others)

Everyone thnx for your support

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Update:
- Implemented Hair Dynamics
- bug fixes

(links from the first post where updated)

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who downloaded v.1.0.2 (28-29 may):
Please redownload the game (the links are updated)
*There seems to have been an issue with some game-mechanics

Sorvun

Potential Patron
Very nice game man ! It's interesting to get a hentai game platform IN 3D for android, really.

That said, now I can only point out the bad points in order to (perhaps) help you to improve it (because it derserves it). I will try to do it in the form of a listing :

-It's pretty hard to chain up the buttons intuitively. After a few time playing you get use to it, of course (there is like a certain rhythm to know when you push the buttons), but still it remains frustrating.
-I confirm a bug that Nyelm already point out (overhead enemies will occasionally hit you even while you stay crouched).

-When you die, you have no way to restart the level (not really a problem since it's probably on purpose), nor to restart directly the whole game. Each time you die you have to use the back arrow from android, which call a 'Do you really want to quit the game' message. Not really practical, but it's just details I guess =)

Now comes the really big problem (or joke whatever...). After I completed a level, I earned the right to use a new button, like attack, or masturbate. But if I die and restart on the first level, I keep all the new buttons unlocked as well as the candies.

At first, I thought it was normal (especially since you have to start it all over from the beginning, it helps going faster), until I get a really unpleasant message (but also funny because I already did the same mistake with one of my game). So at a certain point, the game just realizes that I got all the buttons unlock (or maybe was it because I got 200 + candies...) and tell me that it was very bad to cheat... ... So I got all the buttons reset and 0 candy. Of course, you can guess that one : I didn't cheat in any way.
So the game is made so that you will cheat against your will, interesting =) and sad when you lose everything.

By the way, what are the meaning of the candies ? I never find out even with more than 200. I was hoping that we could use them instead of the coins, but no.

Now the only thing that really did bother me : all the special scenes are locked and you get no way to unlock them (the coin system isn't working). And even more frustrating (but maybe because the game is just not finished) : the last level need to be unlock as well, so you can't even finish the game unless you got coins (which is impossible right now).

Anyway, still a good little game with a good future if you keep going and improve all the bad points.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Sorvun, thank you for the nice words and the constructive feedback :]

I'll try to point out some feedback to the listing in the same order:
- i did not notice this one (probably cause i'm way too used with them game), but just to make sure - did you try to change the controls (by default it's 1; 2 works pretty well; 3 is a bit too sensitive), they might have an impact on the issue (In Options>Controls)
- i tried to fix it in the latest version (please read untill the end, you might have the 'rushed' edition T.T ), yet still i'll polish this part some more for the next release.
- Yeah this is intentionally, because as you've stated later on - your unlocks wil help you get thru faster and easier. However,there will be an option to LevelSelect: you'll be able to select from the levels you payed/unlocked (like it's currently with level 5). I might need to point out that restarting requires to press Back button, some might note be aware of this (at least not from the beggining).
- Answered above - that's intentionally to make things easier and sort of lvl-up the char.
- It's a bit strange that you get that message - it's supposed to work only on actual game hacks. I've been noticed about the issue, and although i could npt reproduce it (very strange X.X ) i eradicated the part where it erases all your achievements. I'll try to find a way to fix this issue more adequately.
- Yea, they are supposed to become usable later on >.< , for a certain part of the game in which (as you guessed) insead of coins you'll be using candies
- About the last issue i'm really unaware - this bug happened when i rushed things a bit and uploaded at first v.1.0.2, now (as of 29 may) it should be fixed (the links where updated with the fixed version (one day after i noticed the issue), although it's still v.1.0.2 ;] )

I'm glad you pointed those out, they'll help me focus my attention on what everyone needs the most
Hope to hear from you again.

Sorvun

Potential Patron
Oh I just remember a one big thing that made your game very hard to play (at least for me) : the global blackness of the game. Enemies and traps was really hard to distinguish, except when I was playing in the complete dark with the tablet luminosity set to maximum (or nearly). I mean, I'm used to play while travelling (I'm not the driver of course) so I can't put the luminosity settings to the maximum all the time (the battery would not last and I can't put it in charge) and the sun just kill the game.

Well, the main problem is certainly the way I play on the tablet, but still the game is just too dark (maybe because of the background, maybe the monsters need to have a little white border, even if it's just an option you can set before playing). But I understand that the game is supposed to take place in hell, so it kind have to be dark ; just think that there is several different shading of black (that you can mixed up with others colors like purple or blue by the way). Don't know if that will help...

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Sorvun, thnx for catching up on that one, and for the tips ^.- . The global blackness was intentional - to rise the game difficulty, however i missed considering playtime in a bright environment T.T . I'll try to get a workaround on this issue.

Sorvun

Potential Patron
Ah ah ! Good one ! Because if it was actually done on purpose, in that case I must only admit that you did very well. Indeed the game is completely unplayable as soon as the sun strikes around.
Well, maybe the solution is just to make two different settings : one for daylight and the other one for night time (which is already done in the current version). Perhaps just a screen filter of certain colors could be enough... though I got no idea if it is even possible and if it will not use too many resources. Good luck with that =)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Sorvun, thnx for the advice ;] , i'll see with which solution works the best, however careless of the solution the game's difficulty sadly will be affected (i might compensate that in a different way :3 )

vaidas

Potential Patron
Hey, so yeh similar stuff happened to me like to Sorvun. When I got 300 candy, they reset to 0. The message about cheating did not appear and the buttons did not reset ( maybe cuz I was in lvl 4). That's sad, cuz tomorow I was planning to get the last free coins to unlock final lvl and see what candy do :(

edit: nevermind, they're not that usefull as I thought.. but could you add to the gallery her masturbation scene plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.