[Android] Ely's Escape - FREE 3D Platformer Game (1 Viewer)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
vaidas, Sorry to hear that you too suffered from that glitch, i found it's cause and on next release i guarantee that this won't happen anymore. About their use, as i've stated earlier, there weren't too many implementations, however you'll need them in the next game releases.

JohnnyLightFinger, that's strange and very rare (in earlier releases probably one person was having such an issue)
Try these quick solutions (first fully uninstall the game):
a. download the latest version from MEGA
b. download the mikandi version

if the issue persists, then please leave a comment in here (describing your actions and the results) + send me a PM with your device's specifications. It is a possibility that your device is unable to run the app if it's OS is lower then Android 2.3. I'm not aware of any other incompatibility with the overall hardware.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Update v.1.0.3

Update v.1.0.3:
Update_v103.jpg
- New Unlockable after lvl 4
- New form of acquiring coins
- Achievements/Mission system
- Fixed the candies issue (figured what was causing the glitch T^T , i'm trully sorry for having such a sneaky bug on the loose)

(links have been updated)

vaidas

Potential Patron
Another problem with updating the game. I don't know how MiKandi update system works, but the game wasn't updated automatically, so i reinstalled it. My 24 coins were still there, and i got new version, but all the stuff i have unlocked- last level, all animations and 3 bad ending were lost. U have any idea how many HOURS it took me to get 200 coins from free coins offers to unlock everything?! Damn, i just... Sorry, its probably MiKandi's fault, but i cant just do it all over again. Uninstalling...

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
vaidas, i'm sorry this happened to you. I'm not sure either - what issues might mikandi have. However, with the latest update, it is now easier to acquire coins. You can instantly get 75,500 or 1200 via buy submenu (after you get the unlock window > get coins > Buy > register an account > activate the account > sign in > buy the coins bundles).
None the less, if you choose to leave the game, then i can just say it was nice having you around and hope to see you again ^.-

On a side-note FOR EVERYONE, uninstalling or deleting data (from app info) will lead to losing all of your progress.
If you bump into a similar issue then try downloading the MEGA version and installing it above - you should be prompted to update the game, if you get such a message then you're safe to proceed, if it's like a fresh install then it won't work.

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
Thank you very much for this game, I have a lot of fun playing it ~
Also I would love to have an update which would add a way to see in detail the masturbation animation <3

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, You're welcome T^T
As for the animation - i think i'll add it to the gallery in the next update

Btw, Next update will have (at least) new monsters and probably a masked version (which has: customisable password protection, random nerdy icon, random nerdy title) and hopefully some more features (if i'll be able to get them implemented aswell)

Everyone thnx for your support ^.^

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
Tsukihi752, You're welcome T^T
As for the animation - i think i'll add it to the gallery in the next update

Btw, Next update will have (at least) new monsters and probably a masked version (which has: customisable password protection, random nerdy icon, random nerdy title) and hopefully some more features (if i'll be able to get them implemented aswell)

Everyone thnx for your support ^.^

Also, I noticed that I can't use candies to access the gallery (only coins works).

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, No data (unlocks and stuff) should be affected, if there will be any consequences i'll do my best to point them all out (the masked version will be updatable from the current version, i'm not so sure about the part if one would want to change between the same game update thru normal and masked versions. I'll be sure to check and note all about the results)
Apart from that, actually you might need to pass the game once again to unlock gallery (if i'll add more monsters, levels, maybe even abilities + hopefully improve on controls T.T ). Sorry, for the trouble

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, Sorry but there's no jump h-anim for hole... I had in mind spawning it on the ceilling (and adding a ceilling >.<), so she'd be sucked in and the player would see only the lower part of her body - struggling to get out. Maybe i'll implement it later in the future

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
Oh okay~ so right now the only achievement I don't have is to unlock All Animations,
For now I unlocked the jumping animation for :
-the dick-monster
-the torture machine
-the slime
-the bug
-the orc
And the bad ending animation for :
-the dick-monster
-the torture machine
-the slime
-the bug
-the orc (and the 2nd one)
-the hole
Did I miss something ? ;3

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, I just checked and it seems to be a bug (it was checking for hole-jump animation, which never got to the game). Fix will be in the next update.
The only options i see in this situation:
a. Wait until next update (after updating it'll unlock)
b. Instant unlock (it was not meant to be the only choice tho :'( )
The item you'll be unlocking is: Glasses

Sorry for the situation, yet thnx for reporting the bug T^T

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
UPDATE v 2.0.0
Download:
MEGA
or
Ely's Escape - Adult App | MiKandi

Details:
- Controls system was remade
- Game contrast went up (it should be easier to distinguish monsters now)
- Lots of bug fixes (including IAP (still a bit slow tho, requires a stable internet connection) and crouch collision)
- Title screen revamp
- More Levels
- More monsters
- More uses for candies
- Thematic background
- Help will give new info on new unlocks
- Added online Notifications
- Lots of new features (including interaction with Ely on title screen - keep scratching with your finger the area of effect. Ex.: boobs)
- Some hidden Secrets ^.-

Notes:
- [ For the ones upgrading from a previous version ] The unlockable 'Beat the Game' will turn locked again, you must beat the game once again. All other unlockables (anims, menus, customizations..) will remain unchanged (unlocked/equiped)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello~
So should I reinstall the app ? Because I didnt saw any notification nor button to update the game :p

Thank you.
Yes.
[non Mikandi] Download the apk > copy to your device > press to install > it say something about updating the already existing app (it doesn't ask permissions and stuff) > press ok/update > play the game
[Mikandi] wait until Mikandi staff will approve the new version (it could take from 3 to 7 days)

The main thing is to not delete your previous version off the app, or it's data (from app info) - because those are your saves
P.S.: I've tested cross updating between versions (lower to higher and between the same version [normal vs masked] ) and i didn't lose any saves.

Cheers,
~NK

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.