An actual pony body? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter linkerman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

linkerman

I was going to make a request for that in the request thread, but it doesn't seem to be for that.

I was wondering if it would be possible to overwrite all the sprites that make up the female character
so that they would be different parts of the pony body and then pose them,
whilst using boobs for, I don't know, the tail or something?

I'd be able to give proper proportions.
Hell, for one thing, if the pony's just standing there, the top of its head would reach the belly button of the male character in normal size.
I know there's this Flash which lets you make a custom pony that could be helpful to figure it all out.
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904
I already know the thighs would be the flank while the
leg itself would be the foot. The joint that connects both the leg and the flank would be the knee.
The body would be the body (of course)
The front legs shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I'd take care of making each part if I could identify them, but I also don't happen to have Flash, so you could say it's a bit of an inconvenient.

The eyes would also be a problem. Could they be made bigger?
Would there be anything in here that wouldn't be possible to do?
I'd be willing to work on it with a little help.

Oh, I'd also like to know how the mouth works. If it's sprite by sprite, ect.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Too ambitious, I don't think anypony would bother

I suppose you could use animtools to get her on all fours and mod the bits from there, but I doubt it would look/move correctly because the proportions are completely off

Those looking for their SDT pony fix will have to settle for the bipedal variety

Durr

Potential Patron
Can't see this happening as much as I would like too.
You could hope for/ask Dante to modify his Hooves mod to look more pony-like. he has done cutie-marks and other stuff for MLP after all.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Although the Pony Creator (C) would be a good starting point, it's still a lot of work. Also, there's legal issues...

Try contacting General Zoi. He might even be into that kind of stuffz. And if he's okay with it, he might even provide usable files. I realize asking him might be wierd/creepy, but what's the worst that can happen? (He could say "No"...)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Durr said:
Can't see this happening as much as I would like too.
You could hope for/ask Dante to modify his Hooves mod to look more pony-like. he has done cutie-marks and other stuff for MLP after all.

Aside from hooves, there's also no tails to go with the hairs/manes that we already have, and it would be a hefty request to get an artist to draw them all up.

This is also assuming that there's enough interest for that sort of thing the first place as humanized versions of the characters are (understandably) preferred, to the point that some characters didn't have skin codes that use their coat colors, we have "hornless" edits for certain characters, and there's no wing sets for certain characters either. (There's an angel wing mod around here, but it's not quite the same and only comes in one color from what I remember.)

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
I think it's a great idea, but I don't have the skills to do it, sorry...

maybe someone from the modders should give it a try.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
wait, would the guy be the horse or would the girl be it. If it was the guy I would understand, but the other way around ... ... ... that just killed my boner, or would've if I had one.

Durr

Potential Patron
Apparently Dante is doing more pony stuff. Tails and wings I think and maybe horns too.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
I made the MLP body mods, one with wings, one without. That's about as close as I can get to filling this request.

Yeah, except I think you're missing a mane, a snout, ears, and a realistic tail. Just some of the things you didn't do, but don't worry, it's still good. Even though I despise My Little Ponies.

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
then I shall have the courage to ask - is it possible, Dante, for you to make the ears and snout/nose/whatever a horse's nose is called? :D

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
NarevKenoki said:
then I shall have the courage to ask - is it possible, Dante, for you to make the ears and snout/nose/whatever a horse's nose is called? :D

I could do it, but I would have to redraw everything, or dante could nicely give me the .fla's, but then I would think he would do it. :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.