Alissa outboxed, knocked out, and shamed (1 Viewer)

chooseyourfighter

Writer
Author
Alissa's next matches we're not kind to her.

The very next week she faced a former boxing champion. Terrance Little was positively ripped. Alissa stood in the ring as he shadowboxed on the outside, before climbing the steps and entering through the ropes.

The crowd hasn't reacted to her entrance at all. She thought she was slowly losing them, and she severely needed to get this win. But she was also tired and sore. Her legs ached and she had a feeling of dread in her stomach.

As Terrance bounced around in his corner. The movement of the ring caused Alissa's skirt to flap around her thick thighs ever so slightly.

"I'm gonna knock you out in one punch, girlie," he smiles and holds up his fist as he bounces more.

Alissa had to stop herself from peeing herself in fear. He looked like he could do it with his chisled body and tight muscles. She squirmed a bit and raised her own pale arms in preparation.

The bell rang and both Alissa and Terrance bounced out to the center of the ring. Alissa's bare thighs jiggled as she bounced, but not a single thing moved on Terrance except his shorts. He seemed to be made of granite.

Alissa threw a wide punch to start the match. It went high as Terrance ducked under it expertly. He popped back up and threw a wide punch of his own, which connected directly with Alissa's jaw.

Spit flew from her mouth from the force of the punch. Her arms dropped uselessly, slapping against her thighs. She had a far off look in her eyes and a shocked expression on her face as she dropped to her knees in front of Terrance. The pain and shock from the punch was too much for Alissa's body, and she felt herself pee herself very slightly.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about!" Terrance yelled as the crowd gasped. Alissa stayed in her knees at his feet, clearly stunned.

"Sorry babydoll, I guess I lied though." He said. He dropped to one knee and swiftly elbowed her in the head, finishing the job and knocking her out.

"I guess it's gonna take two hits,"

Alissa crumpled at his feet, falling forward with her face on the mat and her ass in the air. Her skirt flipped up to reveal her frilly red panties, which barely contained her big ass.

She twitched once, her ass jiggling as Terrance put one boot on her ass in a victory pose.

A line of drool fell out of her mouth. The whites of her eyes showed as the ref raised Terrance's hand.

Terrance nudged Alissa to the side and walked on top of her, stepping directly on her exposed ass, as he left the ring. She remained, twitching slightly, an imprint of his boot firmly on her ass cheek and the tiniest wet spot showing between her legs.

At 0-4, Alissa was starting to get a reputation.

A fan had snapped a photo of her knocked out on the mats and uploaded it online.

There, a discussion unfolded about whether Alissa belonged in the company. Most agreed she was on the lower tier of wrestlers, but said to let her stick around and grow. "Plus, she's hot so who cares" one comment said.

A few disagreed with that assessment though. One comment elequently called her a "doughy bitch with more ass than muscle"

The comments got to her, but she tried to ignore them. That was hard to do, however, when she opened her locker and the photo was hanging in the back, behind a pink thong.

She tore both down roughly and marched to the General Manager's office, throwing the thong onto his desk.

"No," she said simply.

The man behind the desk leaned forward and put his chin on his folded hands.

"We've been through this," he said. "You are under contract and you will do as I say. Do I make myself clear, or do you need to be taught a lesson?"

Alissa stared into the man's eyes and they seemed to pierce her soul. She wanted to scream, to throw things and rant, but she breathed in deeply.

"I want a real match," she said defiantly.

The man pondered that a moment before speaking.

"I can put you in a hardcore match against Tyrant if you want," he finally said.

Alissa's eyes widened slightly. Tyrant was the number one contender for the heavyweight title. A vicious man, he kept his face hidden behind a black and red mask. He had sidelined several other wrestlers on his way to the near-top.

The General Manager spoke up, "It's either that, or a bra and panties knockout match with you," he scooted the thong back toward Alissa. "Wearing this."

Alissa eyed the thong with reprehension. She sighed, not looking at the General Manager, and grabbed the thong.

"Good girl," the General Manager said. "Now go try it on and see if it fits. Your match will be coming up soon."

noche

Casual Client
I really like this one.
The fact that she have to eat her pride and she still probably gonna have to fight on a hardcore match is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.