Aion - Elyos. 3.0 and high-quality graphics compatible (1 Viewer)

Mars Knight

Potential Patron
I've noticed that there didn't seem to be an updated mod for the 3.0 version of Aion, so I fiddled around with the old ones until I got something working.
The original mod was done by Tuwa, I believe, so credit for it to him, I just repacked it. Readme has instructions for installing, but basically copy files over, then create a .bat file (do it in notepad, then just save as something.bat) to bypass the launcher/updater.

Anyway, as the title says, it works in 3.0, and seems fine in the high-quality engine too.

View attachment Aion - Elyos 3.0.rar

Attachments

• Aion0107.jpg
    Aion0107.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 2,265
  • Aion1901.jpg
    Aion1901.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Aion1908.jpg
    Aion1908.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 1,629
Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
plus i havent played for a very longtime so i need to get used to playing again i might just start over on a new toon to get familier with the changes

Mars Knight

Potential Patron
That colour mismatch is a bit strange, first time I've seen it happen though. Could be something to do with the armour you still have equipped perhaps? Or the shading of the area you're in. I really don't know. Aion never was very good for such mods though. Even at the best there were slight gaps between sections of the body and such. Just need to make do, I guess. it's unlikely anyone's going to do better at this stage.
Uploaded a couple of screenshots to the first post anyway, since someone asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.