AION 5.0 MOD MEGAPACK (EROTIC INCLUDED) BY NAZGHULL (DARKHELL666) (1 Viewer)

darkhell666

Casual Client
Both mods should work together, at least for asmo (sorry but i have no elyo char with lvl to go sanctum and buy the skin)
sx1H0kx.jpg

Darc

Potential Patron
Is it possible to get the old Asmo claws and feet back ALWAYS bare? They were really sexy. The other mod I got working btw.

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
I had to take off the armor to see this Nude skin
so bad
You can "fix" that "problem" by yourself, is not rocket science, however, i'm not going to take my time to explain how to do this to ppl that just come to complain and don't do the minimal effort to say thanks for a thing that took so much time and effort to do and that is being shared for free.

hadeskite

Potential Patron
You can "fix" that "problem" by yourself, is not rocket science, however, i'm not going to take my time to explain how to do this to ppl that just come to complain and don't do the minimal effort to say thanks for a thing that took so much time and effort to do and that is being shared for free.
I mean I have some bad time
Your job is wonderful
thank you very much

T

Taxios

hi hi :) nice post! can you do something like the aion busty mod for 4.0 versión? i just find for 4.0 but no 5.0

looks like this

if you can thankyou so much!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 490
G

Girfactor

It is definitely working for me. Thanks for sharing this with us. Of course you always need to take a risk. All I can say there is little chance of anything being dedicated as long as you don't go around telling people you are using textures for the game. It's basically like doing it for other games and then as soon as you state it in public, your account is going to definitely be hit. And I am sure people have been using this for quite a while and yet have to face a ban for using it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Am I blind? I'm not seeing an actual download link anywhere. Please help!
In the first post of the thread look for the words "Megapack Download". Immediately under those words is a small Icon. The small icon is the download link.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I want to edit a certain costume, but when I enter the game, changing the texture, the whole character is red.
Maybe I'm not saving it right?

darc4

Author
None of this works with Aion classic. Aside from itemization there must be a way to do that with the commonalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.