Aideth the Reborn (Survivor game development) (1 Viewer)

Which idea do you like more ?

• Eyesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • polywog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • obibobi

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • eosar

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Chikimaro

Potential Patron
Hi there, i'm Chikimaro a C++ Game developper/Moder/Cheater/You can call me what ever you want , today i want to share my game development with all of you and to get some opions about it.

A few months ago, I saw a thread related to creating a hunting game. I liked the idea, so I started creating one. Through this thread, I want to hear your opinions and suggestions.
The game will be free, multiplayer will be also supported but you will need to create an account on CHIKIMARO (Under development) to use this feature.

Things i already Made:

The Main Character.
The Shoothing System.
All Weapons Options (VFX, Recoil, Ammo, Dammage, ...).
Health System.
The Character Shoothing Animations.
The Jungle (A part of the Map). -> NOT COMPLETED YET.
Enemies Configurations using IA (Shoothing, Movemments....).
Items that you cand find (Bondage, Ammo, Grenades, ...).

i collected a few idea's from other communities, you will found them down below and you also can vote for one that you like more.

@Eyesday

One day womens around the worl decided that If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say. "Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world.

@polywog

Science has proven that male humans are a relatively new development in evolutionary history. The world was once populated by only females, who reproduced by laying eggs.

@obibobi

It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned. This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births. But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.

@eosar

The Amazons were content living out their lives isolated from the world on the island gifted to them by their goddess. However, legends and myths keep drawing in men of questionable morals who bring with them great harm.
Deciding enough is enough, the Amazon Queen unleashes a plague around the island that only affects males. However, eventually someone different shows up...
Without exhibiting any symptoms, he is the last one left standing of his group as soon as they reach the island and quickly retreats horrified. He is a carrier.

Though unintended, the plague is thus unleashed upon the world and the male population is decimated. The few truly immune are whisked away and hidden by the various groups of women taking charge in the power vacuum and are turned into mere breeding stallions with no mind of their own.

PC background:
The PC has a resistance, not immunity, which manifests in bouts of uncontrollable lust and pain that can only be relieved through sex.
Fearing the consequences of this type of resistance manifesting in any of PC's offsprings, he is being hunted down. Some want him dead, others see the potential of an army in his loins. PC just wants a cure.

The next following things you will found down are the update i made in the game by the time,

Update 31/12/2018

Enemies:
  • Added Detection of Dead Allies.
  • Configured the Vertical Aim (AimOffset).
  • Created the Advanced Vision feature.
Main Character:
  • Configured Progressive Bars.
Quest Notificator:
  • Quest Notificator.
  • Loot Notificator.
  • Epic Loot Notificator.
  • In game Tutorial Notificator.
  • Tooltip Notificator.
  • Updater Notificator.
  • Global Notificator.
  • Compass & Marker Location System.
  • Crosshair-System.
Update 03/01/2019

• Added Weather Condition "Overcast" (Cloudy).
  • Added "ID" for weapons.
  • Added a radar .
Update 08/01/2019

• Added the "Swap" function of weapons and ammunition backup.
  • Added the "Player Search" status function for the AI.
  • Added visual effects of viewfinders and sniper scope.
  • Added sounds and sound effects .
  • Added a system of main and secondary quests.
Update 17/01/2019

• Multiplayer Support
  • Weapons (Range & Melee)(Trace)
  • M4A4 (AR)
  • P1911 (Pistol)
  • M1982 (Shotgun)
  • Weapon Attachments
  • Weapon Durability
  • Weapon Repairing
  • Full Aim Offsets
  • Live Character Portrait
  • Clean UI
  • Player Building System
  • Destructible Build Parts
  • Ownership
  • Upgrading
  • Repairing
  • Health And Stamina
  • First/Third Person Camera Toggle
  • Instance Resource Harvesting
  • Movable UI Elements
  • Respawn System
  • Fall Damage
  • Sprinting
  • Starvation and Dehydration
  • Weight
  • Bleed Damage
  • Save System (Single Player)
  • Use, Equip, Move, Split, Unequip and Stack
  • Full Equipment System
  • Armour System
  • Storage Container
  • Customizable Sound variables
Update 20/03/2019

• Login system and Multiplayers support are going to be hosted on this website CHIKIMARO .
  • Game name is going to be Aideth The Survivor.
  • IMPORTANT: (Sorry for this late update but i had a problem with my graphics card that got destroyed because of my watercooler and as you know an RTX 2080 is a little expensive so i still need to save some money to buy a new one, i will work the website and the login system until i get the graphics card but the game will receive no further updates are comming until i buy the new graphics card in 2 or 3 months !)

Please post you suggetion down below about the idea or vote for the one that you like more.
Your suggestions interest me !

Kind regards.
Chikimaro.

Attachments

• 221526_j.jpg
    221526_j.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 221529_j4.jpg
    221529_j4.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 221530_j5.jpg
    221530_j5.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 221531_j2.jpg
    221531_j2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

MZZ

Content Creator
By the description I would have thought it would have a more anime look :D

Tiffanykool555

Videographer
professional seo services
Your blog posts must be easy to follow, with no long run-on sentences or difficult words. This will make them more readable and make them less likely to frustrate potential customers looking for what you offer. In addition, your content must be appealing, authentic, and perfectly loaded with trending keywords for your niche. This will certainly provide handy tactics for adult SEO strategies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.