Adult screenshots Black Desert Online (1 Viewer)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Wandering on the topics related to the Black Desert, I see in a lot of different themes screenshots. Let's make one topic, such as "Screenshots Black Desert" and introduce a rule to sign under any screenshots mod`s use.

2016-03-08_103933856.JPG
2016-03-08_105820009.JPG
2016-03-08_105815796.JPG
2016-03-10_272004745.JPG
2016-03-09_259587756.JPG
Безымянный.jpg

Last edited:

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
Its both, under character creation you can set the shinyness of the skin and when your toon gets hit with water in game.

dinmor

Casual Client
Finally managed to tweak Karlstein to my personal preference (tits). Works on all females if anyone would want me to put up the file.
Edit: I've putten up the armor dds file if someone wants it. It works for all female karlstein armors, I might look into editing a bit more later. Just put it in modded resorep folder. (dds file, not .rar)
2016-03-21_23908075.PNG

Attachments

Karlsteinbreasts.rar
239.7 KB · Views: 533

Last edited:

SteelReign

Potential Patron
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Having some texture artifacts/missing textures.

The other mods work fine when I remove the outfit. Could be an issue with breast size?

Attachments

• bdo valk texture issue.png
    bdo valk texture issue.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 1,018

dinmor

Casual Client
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Having some texture artifacts/missing textures.

The other mods work fine when I remove the outfit. Could be an issue with breast size?
I'm not really familiar with modding in BDO. But I could imagine this is due to either A) You don't have remove underwear activated from the .bat files from the actual nude mod. B) You need to edit your partcutdesc.xml in character folder. I have it blank, due to not knowing the specific values for specific clothing parts.

dinmor

Casual Client
doesn't leaving the file empty result in tons of texture clipping?
It does for some armors, result in various clipping. But as said, since I do not yet know the corresponding values in the partcutdesc, I do not know which specific codes to remove. I would need to guess for hours, which I have no patience for. I am sure, with time, there will be some information available with which codes are related to what specifically.

gotflipped

Avid Affiliate
Finally managed to tweak Karlstein to my personal preference (tits). Works on all females if anyone would want me to put up the file.
Edit: I've putten up the armor dds file if someone wants it. It works for all female karlstein armors, I might look into editing a bit more later. Just put it in modded resorep folder. (dds file, not .rar)
View attachment 48873

Awesome job! Wondering if anyone knew the .dds file that takes care of the bottom part of the Karlstein armor? Thanks!

eyenight

Content Creator
doesn't leaving the file empty result in tons of texture clipping?

It does for some armors, result in various clipping. But as said, since I do not yet know the corresponding values in the partcutdesc, I do not know which specific codes to remove. I would need to guess for hours, which I have no patience for. I am sure, with time, there will be some information available with which codes are related to what specifically.

You can try my partcutdesc.xml that included in my pack here. Just remove the comment on pac files if you don't want those to cut the skins. I'll try to help finding what pac files you need to remove from that partcutdesc.xml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.