Abyss Odyssey Pincoya (1 Viewer)

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Hi!
This is Pincoya nude mod for Abyss Odyssey. I'm used the original Pincoya texture to create this one.
Installation: unzip AbyssOdyssey.tpf and run the game using Texmod(not included) with this file.
Have fun!
Pincoya.jpg

View attachment Abyss_Odyssey_Pincoya_NM_1.1.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Fantastic! Thanks for going to the trouble of pulling this together and posting it. There was an ongoing thread over in Requests for a mod for this game and I think you just answered that request.

Just one complaint: when running Abyss Odyssey on 1920x1080, when the camera zooms in Pincoya's nipples vanish.

They're visible in regular play, but when Pincoya approaches an object of interest like a character to speak to, the camera draws closer and zip: no more nips.

No More Nips.jpg

The screencap size is unmodified, so that's how large Pincoya appears on screen - left side for playing distance, right side for when she's close to someone she can speak to.

I tried on lower resolutions. On 1440x900 her nipples remain visible in both close up and regular play distance. By 1600x900 they blink in and out in short range, and of course at 1920x1080 they pop out of view altogether in close up.

This could mean there's another high-resolution map that kicks in for close-up shots. Of course this may just be what my machine does, unless other players get the same effect.

If I may ask, what resolution did you make and test the mod at?

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Sorry, my fault. I missed this texture cause I'm playing at 1280x960 resolution.
Attachment in first post now update - added 512x512 texture for Pincoya.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
She's not that hard to get.

Just keep generating dungeons layouts until you get one with the treasure room where you like it (exiting back out to the menu and going back to character select), and save as much gold as you can before getting to the treasure room, then pay it all at the Pincoya statue. Then start a new run and repeat. I got it on my second time going down.

mdarm

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot Hlamster for your mod !

She's not that hard to get.

Just keep generating dungeons layouts until you get one with the treasure room where you like it (exiting back out to the menu and going back to character select), and save as much gold as you can before getting to the treasure room, then pay it all at the Pincoya statue. Then start a new run and repeat. I got it on my second time going down.
Yep, you need to give 25 000 at the fountain and that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.