Absolute Black Pupils (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
As usual, I got bored of one of my favorite settings and now have a new favorite setting: Bright Color Eyes

The problem is that the whole eye is one piece. So the brighter it is the more washed out the pupil and other detials are and it can look terrible. Here are some examples of how much better it could look:
jPLGJK1.png

This should be doable by adding a black pupil sprite over the eye that doesn't get recolored and tracks and shirks with the rest of the eye.

To keep this request simple-ish I am only asking for just the pupils for normal and wide iris. However there are other details that get lost that could be fixed and of course support for the other pupils would make this a more complete mod.

Last edited:

UrMum12345

Content Creator
I gave a crack at this, and I have a somewhat promising lead, but I don't really have enough flash knowledge to flesh it out.
If you proxy g.characterControl.setIrisFill, you can set a filter on her iris or change the color transform.

Now if you set a ColorMatrixFilter, you should be able to change how the colors are added. In theory, a matrix like below would only change the white colors in the default iris sprite, leaving the dark colors, but it isn't changing any colors.
Code:
public function initl(l) {
        main = l;

lProxy = main.lDOM.getDefinition("Modules.lProxy");

var lp = lProxy.createProxy(g.characterControl, "setIrisFill");
        lp.hooked = false;
        lp.addPre(setIrisFill, true);

main.unloadMod();
    }

function setIrisFill(rgbData:Object, param2:String = "rgbFill") {
        var _loc_3:* = new ColorTransform(1, 1, 1, 1, 125, 125, 125);
        g.her.eye.ball.irisContainer.iris.irisFill.transform.colorTransform = _loc_3;
        g.her.eye.ball.irisContainer.iris.alpha = rgbData.a;
        g.characterControl.irisRGB = rgbData;

var matrix:Array = [rgbData.r / 255.0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
            0, rgbData.g / 255.0, 0, 0, 0,
            0, 0, rgbData.b / 255.0, 0, 0,
            0, 0, 0, rgbData.a, 0];

g.her.eye.ball.irisContainer.iris.irisFill.filters.length = 0;
        g.her.eye.ball.irisContainer.iris.irisFill.filters.push(new ColorMatrixFilter(matrix));
    }
This definitely has potential, but I don't know enough about as or flash to go from here. If anyone has any ideas, it'd be appreciated.

Rod

Content Creator
I made a mod which produces the desired effect:

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.