Cross Ange - Angelize Hairstyle (1 Viewer)

4dascience

Potential Patron
PXoTk81.png
Cross-Ange-Rondo-of-Angels-and-Dragons-Episode-16-English-Subbed.jpg
crossangeepisode66_zps0966da4a.png
Cross_Ange_ep_05_Ange_warning_Tusk.jpg
%255BReinForce%255D%2BCross%2BAnge%2B-%2BTenshi%2Bto%2BRyuu%2Bno%2BRondo%2B01%2B%2528BDRip%2B1920x1080%2Bx264%2BFLAC%2529.mkv_snapshot_22.00_%255B2015.08.25_21.20.46%255D.jpg
ZTAoykU.jpg
HorribleSubs-Cross-Ange-21-720p.mkv_20150301_113006.jpg
cross-ange-18-op-1.jpg
cross2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

4dascience

Potential Patron
Hey, Stuntcock, mind either deleting or moving this thread over somewhere else, please? I can't figure out how to get it out of the way, since I already did the thing myself. Same with the Gou one, please. Fixing that one tonight

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey, Stuntcock, mind either deleting or moving this thread over somewhere else, please? I can't figure out how to get it out of the way, since I already did the thing myself. Same with the Gou one, please. Fixing that one tonight
I'll keep an eye on your thread; once you post a "final" version of these hairstyles I'll move these threads to Filled Requests.

We normally leave the original Request threads intact (instead of deleting them). The reference images may be useful to anyone who wants to start a Revision project, and the Request threads themselves sometimes contain useful feedback or explanations. The presence of a filled thread also discourages someone from making a duplicate request in the future.

You can reorganize your thread if you want to (so that the first post contains a list of your completed hairstyle files) ... or you could simply post your completed hairstyles as Resources. The latter approach is prefered because it makes your work much easier to find, it allows you to update your files without simply overwriting/deleting the old verions, and it lets your thread remain focused on actual feedback and constructive criticism (instead of complaints about missing files and broken download links).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.