3D Custom Maid (1 Viewer)

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Ok guys time for one awesome 3D Hentai game
In this game you play as a boy who owns like a VIP place for maids/service. Your uncle has given you a maid ready to serve you and it turns out to be your childhood friend. It's up to you to raise up her sex skills.
Download link: (this game is a torrent download, to download click on the "Download .torrent" icon)
The file is 6.6 GB so it'll take awhile to download, but trust me this game is worth the wait
Custom Maid 3D.rar

Now this is how to install it so pay attention. Also you need to set your computer to Japanese local to play and install it k. If you don't know how to set your computer to Japanese locale then here this is how
1. go to your Control Panel
2. click on Clock, Language, and Region
3. Click on Region and Language, a window should pop up
4. click on the Administrative tab in the window and go to Change System Locale
5. Find the language Japanese and click on it, then click ok. Your computer should restart and be set to Japanese now. Don't worry this doesn't mean that everything on your computer will be in Japanese, it'll still work Ok except that now you can play Japanese games. To change it back to normal just repeat the steps but look for english this time k. Now then onto the Installation.
INSTALLING
1. Unzip the downloaded file
2. Open the main folder and go to the folder that's titled "Expansion Pack"
3. Open the folder called "Custom Maid 3D HF Patch English"
4. Double click on the application to install the english ver. of the game (The main files will be located in the OS (C:) folder and name of the folder will be called KISS ok)
5. After installing it go back to the Expansion Pack folder.
6. Go to the folder called "Custom Maid 3D Fuyu Pack"
7. Unzip the file called "CM3D_FP"
8. Double click on the application called "Update" and install the update (This will uncensor the girls)
Now then as for the other folders, they're all optional updates, if you want to add them, then just go to that folder, unzip the file and update it k. I highly recommend that you do this though.

Now then in this game you can do the following
1. edit your maid (you make her tall, short, skinny, fat, have big boobs, have a flat chest, long or short hair, ect.) (if you work on it you can even make her almost look like one of our favorite anime characters, it is possible to make her look like Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid for example)
2. dress her up (make her wear a maid uniform, have her walk around with very little clothing or just let her be naked XD)
3. when talking to her you are given 4 options:
Option 1: Make her dance (she'll get on stage and sing and dance for you)
Option 2: Cosplay (Takes you back to the edit screen so as you can edit her if you want to)
Option 3: Talk to her (Affects her personality)
Option 4: Go to Playroom (execute H-scenes)
4. During edit mode, if you go to the profile section you can edit her personality. you are given 4 personality options (The updates give you 2 new personalities.)
personality 1: spoiled
Personality 2: Innocent
Personality 3: Kuudere (he'll be a bit hard on the outside, but on the inside she's sweet. An example would be Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh)
Personality 4: Tsundere
New Personality 5: Lovable
New Personality 6: S (If I remember correctly this one basically meant that the girl would be sadistic)
5. During H-scenes you can select up to 4 different skills you want her to do and the more she performs then the more exp she gains for that skill and the more actions that'll become available during the scene EX: at lv.1 all sex skills have about 2 different actions, at lv.2 you unlock 2 more actions for that skill so as you can do more.
Well that's all the help I can give, if you want more in-depth info as well as info about the game, how to unlock more items and rank up your maid, then visit the wiki page. Well enjoy everyone, if you have any problems then feel free to ask, but I'm no genius nor do I know everything so don't expect me to be all knowing about this game cause I'm not, I'll try to answer your question(s) to the best of my ability. ^_^
Custom Maid 3D H Guide - Scratchpad Wiki Labs - Free wikis from Wikia

I forgot to mention, after day 20 you can then make more maids, but you can only be with one maid a day so if you make a new maid you must choose which maid to be with for that day, but don't fret cause once you make a new maid then the yuri sex skills are unlocked ^///^ So go on and make you dream duo lol

Cheat code time!
Ok now then there's a tool that you can use to raise your maid's stats, skills, personality and you can even use this tool to unlock her locked skills and you can even unlock all of the hidden items. This tool can be found in the folder called "Tools and mods" (it was in the zipped file that was downloaded, not in the installed file k). After opening the tools folder go to the folder called CM3D Extractor and open up the application called "MaidTuner-1.3.0". An edit window should appear, go to the bottom and click on the open button and go to your save file (Your save file should be in the following location KISS >> カスタムメイド3D >> save) double click on your save file and from there you can edit you maid(s). Once your done click on the button that says "Backup and save" to save your edit and there you go you're done. If you have any problems or questions then feel free to ask me.

UPDATE 1/28/2013
Ok guys here's a link to the 2nd skills pack, it comes with about 3 or 4 new skills. Just install it the same way you did with the other expansions k
http://depositfiles.com/files/an5j0wo61

Ver Album completo

Last edited by a moderator:

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Is it alright to post a commercial game here?
And how is that file over 6Gb anyway? my setup files are only around 2Gb. Beside The torrent seems pretty old, don't think it has many seeders.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Is it alright to post a commercial game here?
And how is that file over 6Gb anyway? my setup files are only around 2Gb. Beside The torrent seems pretty old, don't think it has many seeders.
To answer your first question, I think it's ok cause I've actually seen this posted up on some other forums and no one's complained about it so I figured why not post it here as well ya know.
Secondly the reason why it's so big is because it not only comes with the game, but it also comes along with the tool thing I mentioned in the main post and 8 of the updates to make the game more enjoyable. Granted yes it's an old torrent and hey it took me like 2 or 3 days to get it fully downloaded, but it should still download..... I hope >_>

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
When the game 1st came out, it was only 2Gb. Now it's 6Gb or more.
Hope I can find DL links with seperate parts, don't want to download the whole game again.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
does this game have english patch like illusion's games?

It does, you can get the latest English patch from Hongfire site. But in my opinion, CM3D isn't that good, so not many people (especially from Hongfire) are willing to update patches for the game.
Artificial Academy is the best H-Game for me. illusion rocks. :3

unknown

Potential Patron
It does, you can get the latest English patch from Hongfire site. But in my opinion, CM3D isn't that good, so not many people (especially from Hongfire) are willing to update patches for the game.
Artificial Academy is the best H-Game for me. illusion rocks. :3

I agree with you YuunaShiki, for now is really the best, is fun and with cute and it have many scene with yuri too and...we can create not a single character but a entire school with boy, girl, both and/or only girl :)

I try Custom Maid 3D and the graphic is better then Artificial Accademy but is monotonous, always the same thing with you that can do all that you want to do with your "doll" and stop, nothing surprise with your only "doll girl". ^^

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
I still play AA quite often... still haven't actually dated all the 'personalities' yet. I probably won't since some of them ain't my taste, I'm satisfied with the girls I created hehe. :3

Y

yuedarkangel

After looking at alot of different sites on this game I noticed that most suggested a particular load order for the expansions/updates, with the HF english patch being last in the list almost every time is there any real order to how they should be installed?

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
After looking at alot of different sites on this game I noticed that most suggested a particular load order for the expansions/updates, with the HF english patch being last in the list almost every time is there any real order to how they should be installed?

It's great that the sites suggested which update need to be installed 1st and such. But if you are uncertain, how about you have all the 'official' expansions/updates ready & extract all the installation files (from the .rar files I assume) out to a folder 1st, then check their created dates (not modified dates) & install from oldest to newest patches then install the latest HF English patch last.

_matt

Potential Patron
1.[110128]カスタムメイド3D合集
2.[110428]カスタムメイド3D ビジュアルパック(VP)
3.[110624]カスタムメイド3D スキルパック(SP)
4.[111028]カスタムメイド3D 2011夏プラグインDISC(NP)
5.[111125]カスタムメイド3D 性格パック(PP)
6.[120127]カスタムメイド3D 2011冬プラグインDISC(FP)
7.[120323]カスタムメイド3D スキルパック2(SP2)
8.120427]カスタムメイド3D 2012春プラグインDISC(HP)
1.25Patch

easy installation guide:
1.install the main カスタムメイド3D
2.install the add-on with the following order:VP-SP-NP-PP-FP-SP2-HP
3.patch the 1.25update。
4Extract<追加ITEM>and install with the following order.
cm3d_plg001.rar
cm3d_plg005.rar
cm3d_plg008.rar
cm3d_購入特典プラグインディスクエプロンメイド.rar
cm3d_plg013 VP専用「天使の羽」追加プラグイン.rar
cm3dsp_SP発売記念新服装.rar
cm3d_SP専用 (GoldDisc2).rar
cm3d_官方活动嫁メド特典 (灯笼裤+婚纱套装).rar

^^^
iiiiiii
iiiiii this
iiiiii

S

samo101

First, thanks for a great find!
Second, i'm having an issue installing. I install the game just fine but according to the readme I need the visual pack installed next and I can't find it in the zip unless i'm being silly. There's a folder called visual pack and skill pack however it only contains one image labelled SP (I assume this is skill pack). Attempting to skip the visual pack causes a crash at 62% (i've tried it a few times now, same every time)
Anyone got any idea where I can download the VP or what i'm missing? I would be eternally grateful! :)

EDIT: I've just tried the OP's instructions and they caused the game to crash. I'm certain that the install steps are in the wrong order but figured it was worth a shot.

EDIT2: Turns out that torrent is bad. Try this one, http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=134725&showfiles=1 - the instructions are pretty clear :)

K

Kelesith

I'm a bit agitated that I waited all day and night and a bit of the afternoon just to find out that when trying to follow the install instructions the updates can't even find the files in the directory they need to go to, (I am looking at the exact files it says it cannot find) and when I click on the files in the actual main files it can't even install. it refuses to do anything.
I operate on win 7 but that shouldn't be a factor as most games should run on it.

S

Snakebitten531

Hey I play AA too and i was wondering if there was a way to get the girls you create to have voices, because I've a couple dozen and none of them do

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Hey I play AA too and i was wondering if there was a way to get the girls you create to have voices, because I've a couple dozen and none of them do

It's quite weird that your girls don't have voices. Did you create them using Loader? When you choose a personality for the girl, a sample voice will be played automatically, but if they don't then I think your game have an issue. And make sure you are using HF Patch v4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.