3D Custom Maid (1 Viewer)

superman12

Potential Patron
I believe this is another HongFire productions(the translations, easy install and what not). I would check their forum's thread for any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

devilsmoke

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me?? i already install the game, but when i try the game there is a error message >>

that error means you don't have the required directx files installed. Google "download directx" and you should be able to find the end-user download from the microsoft website.

D

dragon5255

Dear all Shifu

Kindly seek your help regarding Custom Maid 3D. Can you upload single file of MaidTuner-1.3.0 ? This is because I've already download the game file and I only need the cheat file so that I can unlock all skill button/icon...

Thank you ^^

crayon-shin-chan.gif

Cardcounter585

Potential Patron
Ok so just a question here, I am on windows 10 not 7 or 8 or 8.1 so I have not a single clue as to how to change to japanese locale. I DO have a run as Japanese locale setting for admins on my computer but no changing thing. any tips on how to get this game then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.