2 interesting ryona questions (1 Viewer)

shz

Potential Patron
Hi everyone.
Some time ago I came up with 2 ryona questions I thought would be interesting to share.
So far I've only asked them some of my friends (that was fun :yaeh am not durnk:)

Question 1
If you happened to have ryona fantasies involving your girlfriend, would you tell her about it? :-) or would you keep it secret?

Question 2
Situation reversed - your girlfriend confesses to you that she loves fantasizing about you being abused, that it really turns her on, etc - How would you react, would you be ok with that, or not?

With me, if I had ryona fantasies about my girlfriend, I'd tell her about it. Of course not too soon, but I eventually I would explain things to her. There's a risk that she'd leave, but this would only mean she wasn't the one for me ;-)

In the second situation,I if she told me that, I think I'd feel confused at first. What I'd do, I'd ask her to tell me more about those fantasies and what their nature is, before I could pass any judgement. But I think I'd accept that.. and maybe I'd even like it ;-)

How about you, people?

P

perziashammas

Yes, I tell and if a girl doesn't like to be at least spanked on the ass then I can't be with her. I couldn't do the second scenario. I don't like pain or mean girls. Masochism does nothing for me but different strokes and all that. Edit: I should say I like mean girls being mean to other girls though.

Last edited by a moderator:

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
My answer to question 1: I did tell my girlfriend about it. She accepted it but we never really indulged in it. I guess it was ok for her, because she's now my wife. :)

Question 2: sex is a 2 way thing, if it really does it for her, I would entertain it once in a while even if I didn't enjoy it. Anyway, there's not much sexier in this world than a girl who's turned on, so even if I didn't enjoy it, I would certainly enjoy her enjoying it, know whudda mean? :)

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
Q1: no, i wont tell her about that. actually i cant imagine my gf involved in ryona fantasy.
Q2: same as you :)

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Question 1: if I saw signs that she might accept, then I'd tell her.
Question 2: I'd ask her does she want to do things to me. I'm a heavy masochist, in sex.

TKNY

Potential Patron
Q1: I guess I will hint her to get her reaction to it before spilling everything out...
Q2: erm... not so accepting to this. XD

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
1. No. I keep it strictly fantasy, as I don't really want anyone getting hurt. Although...

2. I'd probably be a little weirded out and have to be coaxed into something... probably try to strike up a bargain and get her to at least let me bearhug her or something. I don't know though. I keep all this as strictly fantasy so no one actually gets hurt.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
If we were far enough in the relationship to be confessing our fetishes, I'd be more than willing to engage in some kind of roleplay. I certainly would tell her.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
1: Keep it a secret. I have nothing against ryona on the internet (obviously), but I don't really want to take it IRL.

2: That's a little too much for me. The S part of S&M weirds me out, I'm definitely not dipping into the M (Masochism). If my GF was into that, I'd just say...well, sorry, but I think I'd better find a new GF.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I have some death fetish with hanging / choking, so I have some neck fetish.
And I also love petting neck with palms as soft choking.

Q1: I did not tell her at first, and on bed I tell her that I love her neck too and some petting to her neck.
Q2: some my girl friends know that lightly tighten neck is nice petting, and I also welcome her.

about my fetish , I suppose some my girl friends know my fetish.
but if she hate such fetish or reject such pettings, I will never do such neck touch.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Question 1
If you happened to have ryona fantasies involving your girlfriend, would you tell her about it? :-) or would you keep it secret?

I would definitely like to tell her about my fantasies. But not without building up trust first and carefully exploring her sexual boundaries.
As perziashammas said I think that spanking is a good place to start. It's pretty much mainstream and I think most girls would accept a few light smacks as a part of sexual play. If it turns out she's into it, explore further. Some roleplaying and improvized cosplaying is also a good idea. Tell her that her's spandex tights really drive you crazy and that she looks amazing in them. And there you go. You already have her half dressed up as a superheroine being spanked. :thumbsup:
But, of course, being careful and patient is essential.

Question 2
Situation reversed - your girlfriend confesses to you that she loves fantasizing about you being abused, that it really turns her on, etc - How would you react, would you be ok with that, or not?

To be clear. I don't really enjoy giving or receiving pain. Although, some moderate pain is acceptable as a part of a sexual play. To me, all this works only if it's up to the level of rough roleplaying, serious abuse is strictly excluded. Under that limitations I would very gladly make her fantasies come true. Ryona is difficult to translate in real life in my opinion. Maybe getting a video camera and making your own movie (like the ones we share) is an interesting idea. It has a potential to be a lot of fun. After some editing and maybe, adding some effects, you could watch the movie together. :grin:
No one gets hurt but you get to live your fantasy and have fun in the whole process. Hmmm....

Forecast Designs

Potential Patron
I think it's totally about her personality... Me and my girlfriend are really open about what we are into so give anything a go and just have a bit of fun! It's only a small part of our relationship and so not that big of a deal... As you say above.... I wouldn't actually want to actually start really hurting anyone... I like making short fantasy clips with her and acting out scenarios.... She finds it fun as well as she gets to dress up and do her makeup and stuff and it is fun!

In answer to question 2: I think knowing of anything that really turns her on is really sexy... So.... I'd give anything a go....I think!!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

In fact I ended up posting vid clips on here!

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Q1: I'd probably wait until she admits it until I say anything.
Q2: I would be pretty happy that we are alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.