Zone-Tan hair with no nose? (1 Viewer)

Mikeayal

Potential Patron
I honestly don't know if this is the right area but if not, I hope an admin will understand that I'm still rather new and would be kind enough to move it to the appropriate location.

Anyways does anybody know if there is a version of Zone-Tan hair without the nose included and if so, can somebody link it to me?

Azmodai

Potential Patron
i've got one that doesn't have the added nose drawn in.

have fun

Attachments

• Zone-Tan3-2.png
    Zone-Tan3-2.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 7,132

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
That's just what I had assumed, since a static variant without a nose has existed for a long while.
I guess I could be wrong, but my own request still stands I guess.

Mikeayal

Potential Patron
Well probably a stupid question but whats the different between a static hair and a dynamic one? Once again sorry for the idiot question but I know nothing of flash ._.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Mikeayal said:
Well probably a stupid question but whats the different between a static hair and a dynamic one? Once again sorry for the idiot question but I know nothing of flash ._.

Not a stupid question, since it's not asked too often. From what I understand, it has the ability to be animated with movement of the Her character.

Mikeayal

Potential Patron
Oh thanks for the answer BuckWild. I would like to see a dunamic version with no nose but the static one with no nose shall do for now.

ton3

Potential Patron
I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're requesting, due to the fact that I either edited out the nose in the hair(s) you're talking about, or just never noticed them.

Anyway, I have the original dynamic (with no nose(?)), and an edited version with Zone's logo in a better/more accurate place.
The logo is also toggle-able.

*Don't mind the char setup.
zone.jpg

Attachments

Zone-tan dynamic hair.swf
39.8 KB · Views: 21,688

Zone-tan v2.swf
21.5 KB · Views: 21,519

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Well, my problem is that the Zone-tan .sfw automatically loads a character code, which overwrites any previous code, and when you paste in and load a new code, the hair breaks, so if I want Zone-tan to look like I want, I have to adjust her manually every time.

ton3

Potential Patron
I assume you're talking about my edited one? Maybe this one can help you?
Also: if anyone knows who made the original (static, or dynamic), I'd love to add their name into the mod.
edit:
I just double checked both versions, and I see what you mean now (kinda why I don't use it).
I'll be able to fix it, and post the swf tomorrow. (1/22/14)

Attachments

zone v2 (no char code).swf
21.5 KB · Views: 20,713

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.