Zakos you'd like to sleep with (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
As the titles says, this thread is just for talking about zako characters you have fantasies of, including anything between gentle cuddle to angry hatefuck. Name the character, your relation like friends or enemies, and what you would want to do with her.

Character: Highwaymen female member, Far Cry: New Dawn
Relation: Enemy
What to do: Relieve some tension with a captured bandit, fuck her till she is exhausted.

Character: Petal
Relation: Client
What to do: It must be a new Fortune 500 thing to hire a Petal once...

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Character: Fighter's Club mechanic girl (demolitionist variant)
Relation: Friend
What to do: Take her to a date...then have some fun time with her on the bed

Character: Dungeon Magic/Lightbringer's Amazoness (tanned variant with white armor)
What to do: Lick her abs dry, then relieve some tension with her :)

Character: Black Hands' oil wrestler
What to do: Hire her to protect me, but in turn she must let me sniff her oily abs and have some goood stuff with me

Character: Aika R-16's blue bikini girl
What to do: Have her as a companion of some sorts and add her to my harem

Character: KOF Destiny's Ninja Squad Leader
What to do: Wrestle a little with her, then make her submit before having sex

Character: A slightly muscular Pricom grunt
Relation: Friend
What to do: Befriend her!! Then, add her to my harem without even asking her real name :D

trigger

Avid Affiliate
I've had his particular fantasy for a long time now. :rolleyes:

Character: Coco clone zako
Relation: enemy
What to do: After taking out a room full of sentries (all Coco clones) I notice that one of them is still alive. I lift her hand up and let it go to see it slump lifelessly on the ground so I know she's out. I check her pulse. It's faint but definitely there. I feel anger at the evil organization she's a part of. I decide to take my anger out on her. I and start hatefucking her with zero regard for her pleasure. I kinda hope she feels the it's a punishment. Halfway through, she wakes up and starts moaning. I can see a mix of fear and enjoyment in her eyes. Her moaning is too loud so I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up and the last couple of thrusts are particularly hard. When I climax inside of her, I twist her head to the side. I hear a loud crack. I'm still on top of her and inside her as I feel her body twitching. Then her body goes completely limp. I lift her head by the hair and inspect her face. When I'm satisfied, I let it go and it hits the hard floor and rolls to the side. I'm sure she's dead now.

Agent_Coco-64.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.