Zakolite Imperial Expeditionary Force (Discussion Thread) (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Hmm, sure, lemme see if I can get some simple grapple rules implemented. I've been trying to keep the ruleset simple and streamlined to avoid making things too complicated, but this is an avenue worth exploring.

Speaking of complicated, how do you guys feel about overwatch/reaction rules? Basically the idea is that you have the option to forfeit your attack on your turn, but instead attack the first enemy that comes into range.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
My love for Xcom would say yes. It would certainly benefit Raven my sniper. It would also have drawbacks too which makes it far from op. The enemy you want or expect to hit may not be the desired one if another enemy stumbles into the arc before the intended target. There's always the chance no one will enter the Overwatch range at all too.

I'm all for it :)
As for the grappling system, tis no worries if it's not added. It was just for my own preferred peril desires xD

puca

Club Regular
Overwatch rules added!

Let's see, I guess we just have to wait on any critical hit preferences you guys have, Sonicmariohero needs to make their characters, and then I just need to put the map and scenario together!

Having thought about it, I'm considering Roll20 since I don't have the time to update character moves for each of you. I think the idea is that when you take your turn, go to the Roll20 map, update your moves (and make your rolls), then post the results as well as any RP in the thread. I'll take a snapshot after all the players have taken their turn and post it in the thread then make all the enemy moves and post the results. How does that sound?

Also! I'd like to work on some sketches! Would anybody like a character sketch? I'm refining the final default outfit now, but I'm happy to include customized elements for individual characters. If you'd like a sketch, please specify if your character has a cloak, hat or other accessory, and if you haven't already mentioned it in your description, general build/features.

Last edited:

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
I'm close to finishing my character! Just getting all the details together! I'd like a character sketch! Of course I have to finish first!

puca

Club Regular
I'm close to finishing my character! Just getting all the details together! I'd like a character sketch! Of course I have to finish first!
No rush, I figure it'll still be a week until we start!

I AM pretty excited for this though! I hope it works out heh.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
A sketch would be pretty awesome.

Could 13 have a sleeveless top with an exposed midriff? That much exposed skin will no doubt be her downfall but I'm a sucker for the old exposed midriff xD she'd wear gloves and be hatless.

Raven I'd like to have a bare midriff too but perhaps wearing a poncho like small cloak over her chest area. She's have longer sleeves but have her forearms exposed. I was thinking like a waist cloak too that droops from behind her waist down to around the back of her knees. She too would be hatless and wear fingercut gloves.

Hope that doesn't sound too much. Gonna edit Raven to have the lightest armour so she's not as super squishy in game too if that is alright. Hope that's not too much

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
Are both valid options you can not get in trouble in this way XD. Personally I would see enough to see the girls and boots thighs a bit like 2B. Maybe with short pants.

puca

Club Regular
Hey guys, just wanted to talk about critical results. I feel like some of the requested criticals might be more violent or extreme than what some of you may be comfortable with, involving things like peeing or literal ballbusting or whatnot. I want to make everyone as happy as possible by including the type of results you want while at the same time not making people uncomfortable, so my suggested solution is to spoiler tag anything you guys may want to skip over. Does that sound ok? Or is everyone ok with any level of violence?

If there is something you'd rather not read, feel free to post it here or PM me.

Been really busy this weekend so I haven't had any time for drawing, but have no fear, I haven't forgotten!

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
For me there are not many problems. The only thing that annoys me is the shit. For the rest everything ok.

You are doing so much work for us to take your time! Sorry if they open impatient sound!

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'd only ask that if my own characters get critical hit that they don't piss or sheet themselves. It's not my thing personally. If it happens to other characters I'm not fussed as it's each to their own at the end of the day :)

puca

Club Regular
Alright, I'm just gonna post the final few designs for the default armor, otherwise I'm going to just keep working on it haha. I'm looking at going with A or C.

unnamed.jpg

I'll start working on the intro post and setup, and then we should be ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.