Zako Music (1 Viewer)

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I was wondering if anyone knows any music that is about or could be applied to henchgirls or zakos. one thing I like to do is watch some zako videos with music that could fit it in the background. an example is the sentry/terrorist videos on motherless.com and I usually listen to the song "kiss the girl". I was wondering if there are others.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I was wondering if anyone knows any music that is about or could be applied to henchgirls or zakos. one thing I like to do is watch some zako videos with music that could fit it in the background. an example is the sentry/terrorist videos on motherless.com and I usually listen to the song "kiss the girl". I was wondering if there are others.
Well for me...I don't really give It attention to be fair, even if a bad background music (too loud compare to the action or just suck) can destroy a perfect scene. So It would be cool If you have a link to "kiss the girl" :) cause I don't see what kind of music can go with zako

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Well for me...I don't really give It attention to be fair, even if a bad background music (too loud compare to the action or just suck) can destroy a perfect scene. So It would be cool If you have a link to "kiss the girl" :) cause I don't see what kind of music can go with zako
"Kiss the Girl is a classic Disney song from "The Little Mermaid". look it up on youtube and you can find it. sometimes I listen to the original version or the version sung by Ashley Tisdale. I usually mute the video to hear the song. the way I "interpret" the song when watching these videos is when the hero after or while taking out the terrorists/sentries has the desire to "give them what they deserve", so it could be described as the "voices" in the hero's head encouraging him to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.