Zako killed by kids (2 Viewers)

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
Does anyone have arts/comix of young adult zako(es), killed/wounded by kid(s) or teenager(s)? More likely boy(s).

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist
I have created a movie where are a fairly number of times boys killing women, mostly shootings, neck breaking and strangling:

This is just a trailer. The full movie can be obtained here:

This kind of stuff quite often happens in my movies and picture stories btw :)

My Website is: amazonbattleground.com

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
In the old movie 'Amazons vs Supermen' amazons attacked a village, and even kids defended it. They was throwing something bolases (is that correct name?) in amazons. The scene starts at 1:21:30

In this video parts of the movie repeats after titles, so maybe it's makes sense to find a better version.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I gotta say, there is something intriging about this idea, like a big busty near nude zako dealing with a horny little boy, especially if he's pretty inncent in the way of sex, just intertaining seeing the zakos inderestimate him for being a kid, and seeing him play with her sexy body and being curious, like "I wonder what would happen if I stuck this up this hole in her." He then takes a solid object and carelessly shoves it up the zako's pussy.

1685370172729.png

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Then there's kind of the opposite, a male hero taking down a horde of Loli zakos. A hero taking down hordes of something small and cute.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
In the old movie 'Amazons vs Supermen' amazons attacked a village, and even kids defended it. They was throwing something bolases (is that correct name?) in amazons. The scene starts at 1:21:30

In this video parts of the movie repeats after titles, so maybe it's makes sense to find a better version.

we SERIOUSLY need an HD remaster of this movie! it is far too low-quality to enjoy for me, sadly.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I gotta say, there is something intriging about this idea, like a big busty near nude zako dealing with a horny little boy, especially if he's pretty inncent in the way of sex, just intertaining seeing the zakos inderestimate him for being a kid, and seeing him play with her sexy body and being curious, like "I wonder what would happen if I stuck this up this hole in her." He then takes a solid object and carelessly shoves it up the zako's pussy.
Same same. The combo of shotacon and zako \ snuff makes this a double taboo. Fun, but eagerly censored.

In case anyone wonders, the pics in the post are from:

Some artists:

CrayDK has a lot of zako \ villainess vs shota "novels", running the full gamut from seduction and being killed by a woman \ adult as the shota is horrified \ aroused, being slain by the shota himself and successfully dominating him and surviving. Unfortunately, both google translate and Deepl are terrible. ChatGPT is weirdly better, but you need to jailbreak it, and it still doesn't care to handle shotacon content.

78 has a lot of "big sexy zako girls vs short not!shota" pics and games:

Wanax mostly does hyper-muscular women, but occasionally fits in the short scrawny guy:
(Now with Templar dialog)

Silverkiwi has a very specific pairing in mind:

A murderous Home Alone sequel:

The hero of God Mazinger is shota-ish, and following the Shaman tag leads to quite a few decent pics:

AndiGG has some very explicit snuff and necro stuff:

And of course, I'm helping with the dialog for the Death Games 3 remake:

Where Mowgli asphyxiates and fucks a whole bunch of good and bad girls.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Huh, never heard of that one, interesting. So Kevinkinne disappeared? I recently looked up his finaly "opus" and it seems he never finished that one. Someone else continued it?

It's also up on the discord. DG3 is a remake by someone else.

Cobra02

Club Regular
One of my favorite plots, i even made manga about it in case you haven't seen it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.