Zako couples (1 Viewer)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
8:55 - zako couple tried to be alone, but...
1:25:50 - a group of zako is executed. One woman is very upset for the death of on of them.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
A man and a woman from a Mexican movie.
We can see them in many scenes, and I don't know who they are, but
1:19:50 - end of the movie. (2-3 minutes)
You can see their deaths and them on the ground in the next scenes.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Citadel S01E04

In this episode you can see a zako couple, but it will be in the end of the battle. There is a hostage in this base, and this couple most likely were his guards. A woman will be killed with her teammate's knife, and this gives a certain piqancy to the situation.

But lets start from the beginning.
Enemy base is infiltrated by a man and a woman (main heroes).
1.jpg
The first female zako (not in team with anybody) is seen and takes the first bullet from the male hero (Mason Kane)
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
and two more from the woman (Nadia Sinh)
5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
But she's still alive and kicking when Nadia succesfully tried to use her as a meat shield
8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
She gets two more bullets from her partner, another guardian of the base.
11.jpg 12.jpg
The same scene from her partner's point of view. After getting the fifth bullet, she has finally given up and was dropped on the floor.
13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg
And finally, after dealing with a handful of henchmen, we have our zako couple.
17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg
She will be killed with a knife of her partner, which he lost in a fight. Nadia kicked it in the air and the knife got into female zako's neck.
23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg
Unlike the first female zako, who didn't make a sound, she died with a scream. She almost killed Mason, and another woman didn't even pull the trigger. She died quickly, and another woman suffered longer. The first female zako was riddled with bullets, and this one didn't mind when the woman, who killed her, took her ammo and shared it with her teammate.
29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg
Interesting that after her death her killer didn't even look at her. Nadia was looking at her gun only, even when she came very close to her dead body. In the beginning of the battle Nadia asked Mason to cover her, and when it ended, she admitted that she covered him instead. She definitely meant that she killed this woman, but comletely ignored her. So as Mason.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Citadel S01E04

In this episode you can see a zako couple, but it will be in the end of the battle. There is a hostage in this base, and this couple most likely were his guards. A woman will be killed with her teammate's knife, and this gives a certain piqancy to the situation.

But lets start from the beginning.
Enemy base is infiltrated by a man and a woman (main heroes).
View attachment 146155
The first female zako (not in team with anybody) is seen and takes the first bullet from the male hero (Mason Kane)
View attachment 146159View attachment 146157View attachment 146156
and two more from the woman (Nadia Sinh)
View attachment 146164View attachment 146166View attachment 146158
But she's still alive and kicking when Nadia succesfully tried to use her as a meat shield
View attachment 146170View attachment 146173View attachment 146160
She gets two more bullets from her partner, another guardian of the base.
View attachment 146161View attachment 146162
The same scene from her partner's point of view. After getting the fifth bullet, she has finally given up and was dropped on the floor.
View attachment 146163View attachment 146165View attachment 146167View attachment 146168
And finally, after dealing with a handful of henchmen, we have our zako couple.
View attachment 146169View attachment 146182View attachment 146171View attachment 146184View attachment 146172View attachment 146174
She will be killed with a knife of her partner, which he lost in a fight. Nadia kicked it in the air and the knife got into female zako's neck.
View attachment 146183View attachment 146185View attachment 146175View attachment 146176View attachment 146177View attachment 146178
Unlike the first female zako, who didn't make a sound, she died with a scream. She almost killed Mason, and another woman didn't even pull the trigger. She died quickly, and another woman suffered longer. The first female zako was riddled with bullets, and this one didn't mind when the woman, who killed her, took her ammo and shared it with her teammate.
View attachment 146179View attachment 146180View attachment 146181
Interesting that after her death her killer didn't even look at her. Nadia was looking at her gun only, even when she came very close to her dead body. In the beginning of the battle Nadia asked Mason to cover her, and when it ended, she admitted that she covered him instead. She definitely meant that she killed this woman, but comletely ignored her. So as Mason.
please tell me you'll be screening this show for further zako scenes. In the trailer it seems like it would be rife with scenes but as usual I don't have the attention span or patience to watch a full series like that.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
please tell me you'll be screening this show for further zako scenes. In the trailer it seems like it would be rife with scenes but as usual I don't have the attention span or patience to watch a full series like that.
There are only 6 episodes in this show, and I didn't watch it. I just found a part of this scene in youtube and wanted to see if there will be more zako. And yes, there was one more female zako (the last one, part of the couple). I can try to make some more screenshots, but I don't know how many such scenes will be there, and I can post them in different threads if it would be necessary.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
A video from youtube channel about funny moments in videogames, so there is not only a zako couple, but also a portion of laughter.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Somehow, the link gets broken:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prlGPhlbmdo&t=425s

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
54:32 - this is the first time we can see a zako couple
56:15 - yep, they are couple, other guys left the prisoners and escaped
49:40 - they're under attack
1:01:03 - 1:01:12 - their deaths

Additional zako death
1:13:31 - during another boring shootout a zako woman killed the one of her friends
1:13:35 - and got killed
1:13:40 - her body can be seen for a second
1:14:02 - 1:14:25 - and for a few more seconds during this time

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
Two Girl Minimum:

X1Qc8rk.jpg

mnRURgH.jpg

VE7UOMV.jpg

hkdG8Fl.jpg

o2CHtUc.jpg

y0skEGd.jpg

Q93wVKq.jpg

YSjcouE.jpg

6oJLx1R.jpg

CgksiIM.jpg

ndllf72.jpg

7aaVYsW.jpg

ga7IRAE.jpg

Nv16EQk.jpg

si2figk.jpg

bROfFy4.jpg

LqoEVoi.jpg

SUKx95A.jpg

RhvG9fa.jpg

W1T7a7n.jpg

gWbWPWX.jpg

WBqTq0H.jpg

zEM0KLt.jpg

iO36mkx.jpg

pxhwlfD.jpg

SwkGZUJ.jpg

Qx4BPqI.jpg

y0dmS4D.jpg

49PI7Hw.jpg

XivkY8v.jpg

QW6m808.jpg

MWo8WrK.jpg

yBxsf0L.jpg

AO01Gb2.jpg

cw0mZjc.jpg

AEmLJr5.jpg

wnJJJYq.jpg

WLwFqvD.jpg

p3ReLN0.jpg
Some good zakoes? Old "heroes" invaded young girls' house and killed 5 of them, am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.