Zako Action Figures? (1 Viewer)

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
I might be the only one that collects various zako figures but was curious. Does anyone else on these forums buy any zako related figures?

Snake102.jpg

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
I've never actually seen those before. Female action figures are uncommon, and it's even less common to find henchgirls. I have found figures on amazon that could be used for it, but they're expensive - ranging from $40 to $200+

Here are the images for the second and third ones, since they seem the most Zako-esque. The first one was mostly an example of how expensive they get.
Second one:

Third one, all options:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Once saw this retro Kamen Rider female shocker figurine when googling once. It's funny lookin'.
Toei_Retro_Soft_Vinyl_Collection_M_middle__Shocker_combatants_woman_from_Kamen_Rider-Ishimori_...png

Surprised there's so few figurines out there of Poison from Final Fight, seeing as she's sort of evolved from zako status.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
I've never actually seen those before. Female action figures are uncommon, and it's even less common to find henchgirls. I have found figures on amazon that could be used for it, but they're expensive - ranging from $40 to $200+

Here are the images for the second and third ones, since they seem the most Zako-esque. The first one was mostly an example of how expensive they get.
Damned hot babes ! It would be cool if someone was ok to write a photostories with these dangerous but so sexy dolls !

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
I have the phicen spartan figure but was looking at the 20ish dollar range. I will try to post some more pics. Those in the pics are Cobra Female Troopers from the gi joe line. The all female cobra unit was called the night stalkers (convention exclusives) but have never found any comic or writings about them.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I keep hoping somebody will produce figures of the Seamen or Snow Guerillas from Space Adventure Cobra. I've looked into customs, but they're either way too expensive, not up to my standard or traditionally, both. ‍♂️

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeah, I'd prefer these girls.
Weird, 'cause Japan loves to make statues of scantly clad female characters, and Gundam is famous. Y'd think there would be more art and merchandise of them.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I'd prefer these girls.
Weird, 'cause Japan loves to make statues of scantly clad female characters, and Gundam is famous. Y'd think there would be more art and merchandise of them.

IKR? Japan seems to be more of a model kit type place than action figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.