1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuri ryona?

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by SPRINGS02, Mar 18, 2010.

1. SPRINGS02

SPRINGS02 Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Just wondering could we make some kind of thread for yuri ryona anywhere on this site? It would be something i would love to see and i'd be willing to contribute whatever i have whether its pics or clips.

2. True Succubus

True Succubus Avid Affiliate

I concur, this idea appeals to me (if that wasn't obvious enough)

3. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

If you want to start a thread, go right ahead. You guys don't have to wait for me to do anything unless you can't do it yourself. If you're asking for a whole new section entirely, if the thread gets enough attention I will make one.

4. SPRINGS02

^Cool sounds fair enough. Here's some pics to get the thread goin.

Attached Files:

5. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

That second image reminds me of my rule of Japanese artists: the more talented they are, the more likely you are to find something that absolutely repulses you (I am simply not a piss/scat fan)

6. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

You know, I went over that picture about four times and hadn't even noticed that bit of detail. Why look that way when there's a perfectly good breast smothering dominating the picture anyway? :-P

7. Unrelated

Because the smotherer is wearing totally hot leggings/stockings/whatever. :D

8. SPRINGS02

I actually love piss(especially when its due to girls wrestling) not a scat fan though.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  9. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

I have to bite, Springs, where did you get these from? The animated .gif is amazing.

10. Unrelated

A couple sites that these are from:
    Code:
    http://kazetanuki.web.fc2.com/
    http://digdug006.blog118.fc2.com/
    I remember seeing the gif from one of the artists on Pixiv, but don't remember who.

11. SPRINGS02

I got em' from a bunch of different places some are from gelbooru and danbooru others are from 4chan, i actually found that gif from 4chan and have been dying to know what its from. I was actually hoping it was from some game(because I would download it immediately)
    But yeah despite 4chan being filled with a bunch of weirdos they do have some good yuri wrestling threads from time to time. Oh yeah some of em are from an artist named kazetanuki.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  12. Unrelated

Nah, its fanmade, using characters from the latest Wrestle Angels game on the PS2 (I would hope that all female wrestling fans know of the Wrestle Angels series; If not, shame on you).

13. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Shame on me, I guess, I had a PS2 dating back to it's early days, never heard of that series! Is it newer? I pretty much stopped playing PS2 a couple years ago when the 360 took over my room.

14. Unrelated

Its an old series, never released outside of Japan (aside from a couple of Korean releases I think).
    There's a yahoo group (WrestleAngels)- the owner also has a ftp with all but the PS2 releases.

Code:
    ftp://ftp.darkwoodinc.com/clients/levantine/WrestleAngels/
    The games aren't great for ryona content, but female wrestling fans should enjoy them. Also note that a LOT of the wrestling art you'll find is fanart of this series.

15. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Thanks! That's why I never heard of it, all the good stuff comes out of Japan. I'd almost move there if I had any idea what I was doing.

16. Umina

Umina Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

About that gif, and in general for quite a few wrestling pics, kupala does them on pixiv.

Code:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=174076
    Alternatively, their blog

Code:
    http://puniponya.blog52.fc2.com/
    Harder to find stuff there, but if you don't have/want a pixiv account, the blog will do. Just remember, the little simple picture isn't necessarily the whole picture on that one.

17. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Thanks Umina. I guess I should get on that pixiv, much easier to get around than a Japanese blog. Ok, just call me lazy. :hope my fake smile

18. Umina

Umina Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Er. Looking around on pixiv isn't that easy. You still have to know and be able to type in japanese to get to most things. And, just like deviant art, you still have to sift through the... bad stuff. Also, have to learn the tags too.

19. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

The problem I have with blogs is that I don't even know where to go most of the time. I'm pretty new to whole Japanese side of finding stuff, so, a site like pixiv is at least a stable place I can learn. There is a hope for me after all.

20. unknownwatcher

unknownwatcher Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

not exactly the definition of yuri but I have two pictures of a villainess called gemini giving batgirl a good squeeze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]