Yuigx1's ryona video (1 Viewer)

yuigx1

Potential Patron
This is my 1st time making ryona video.
Summary:Cheap female character gets dominated,striped & humiliated(Played online).

Please comment on my video;)

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
I fail to see how this is ryona... it's just a normal online fight so...

funny-celebrity-pictures-i-cant-fap-to-this.jpg

yuigx1

Potential Patron
Yeah, I had that feeling too but I don't want it to be a one sided fight so I thought maybe adding some ryona element will do the trick..

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
its actually a bit better than the average ryona video because it isn't a constant repeat of the same move, or animation, its more a struggle there is more meat to the content in this i think. imo they should have more ryona in this vain.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
It's not a terrible idea (someone does something similar in Tekken 6), but the way you go about it isn't the best way to make a ryona video. You're just going online to fight people and recording it, which really is a gameplay video.

I'd suggest finding someone online who you can collaborate with, and make a online fight with the purpose of ryona in mind. Or, you could just fight a CPU with that intent. Try to find some way to make the video look more like it is meant for ryona, and not just for gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.