Your own army (1 Viewer)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Imagine that you have a whole army of henchwomen. You are not limited in the amount of money and women, which you can contain. How would you handle it? Would you send into battle reasonable number of girls or you tried to do everything possible to losses on your part was as much as possible? Who would you have sent to fight in the first place, and who would be allowed to survive until the next battle? Who would you have typed in your army: good girls or villains that you'd like to throw in a meat grinder? Or both of them? Would you contain a limited number of soldiers or tried to collect as many as possible?

And let's write here your thoughts, even if they are not listed in the questions.

Personally, I would have contained the most numerous army, in which would be good girls and villains together. Sometimes I would be sent into battle only good girls, sometimes - villains, sometimes - all of them together. Most beautiful girls I would have collected in special units and use them less often than not so beautiful. And I would always try to send to battle as many of my soldiers that after the battle on the bloody grass had plenty of fresh meat.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
An evil leader would avoid losing money while a good one would try to keep casualties as low as possible. So who are you, the person who would...
... do everything possible to losses on your part was as much as possible?
Maybe some kind of Vigilante or Agent provocateur?

I can imagine a scenario where a self-righteous group of "good" guys and girls hires an army of criminals for a man hunt. Those baddies think that it's easy money, until they find out that the prey is really the predator.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Of course it's just fantasy.

But if you are the person who hires the henchwomen, not the one who fights them, it's a strange point of view. It's like playing a computer game intentionally wrong, to see your own character die.

My favorite game is Jagged Alliance 2, where the player hires a group of up to 18 mercenaries out of circa 60 available men and women.
Picture-6-4.jpg

While you are the good guy, out to defeat an evil dictator, they do it just for the money. (With the exception of a few recruitable characters.) They have different skills, traits and characters. Some are likeable, some are assholes. Some only fight bad guys while other would kill anyone. But at the end, all are just hired murderers.

I still try not to lose any of them, but over the course of the game, it happens. By deciding who gets the best armour and who takes the most dangerous position, I have some influence on their fate. But not too much, it still depends on their own luck.

The real Zako in the game are of course the henchpeople of Queen Deidranna. They have no names, no faces and never really try to protect their own lives. Thus, when the game is over, thousands of them are dead.

If I could make my own Jagged Alliance game, I would make this side playable too. Deidranna's henchies have names and faces too, they have (very little) skills and (a lot of) flaws, are likeable or assholes, willing to kill anyone or just the armed rebels.
Like the mercenaries, they usually survive a bullet or two, run for cover and get medical attention, so they are ready to fight again after a day or two. There are not thousands needed, but still a few hundred to take care of every town and base.

As the leader of the Zako (who is not identical with the evil Queen), I had to organize the defense and the hopeless tries to beat the rebels. Unfortunately, I would lose most of them. But I'd try my best to keep the most likeable alive.

isidore

Potential Patron
my "Zakos fantasy" is created by a conflict between the Amazons, beautiful and whose civilization is advanced, who want to enslave other less advanced peoples. For me the destruction of the dominating amazons in long not easy fights , is the wishes end of my "fantasy" ! I transpose it on Zakos or henchwomen. If, in my "fantasy", I can-have an army of henchwomen, they should all be beautiful beings and "baddies". Their outfits should sexy beings before Functional beings according to their different units. I think that heavy losses will be necessary to success of my plans,because I do not have money problems or recruitment (cloning?).

D

DarkMind64

As to a fictitious bevy of beautiful battlers I've conceived and written about two and assisted two others in their visions. The concept appeals to me. I'll confine my answer to my own concepts though.

• Within a fantasy swords and sorcery setting I've written about a theocratic amazonian City-State lead by a demi-goddess in name and in deed as it expands it's holdings. Her warrior caste (ie. henchwomen) are aggressive combat-skilled fanatics, near fearless of death in the course of battle; believing their acts will assure their soul's return in new bodies. As to how they meet a challenge depends upon the situation but their leaders DO value their henchwomen and do not casually waste their lives.
  • Within a SciFi future space setting I've an army of DNA altered clones with programmed loyalty to a brilliant mastermind. A future female Fu Manchu or Sumaru as it were with an agenda of eradicating humanity to see her own creations supremacy. Advanced technology conceived by her and her "think tank" make them a formidable military style criminal organization which interacts with other criminal organizations and strange alien life forms. Their approach to combat is to assess, deploy resources to their best advantage, and strike hard and viciously; usually towards the goal of gathering pirated space vessels and resources.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Not sure if this counts but, I did actually some time ago make a design for a zako/sentry for a fictional company I created called Pricom.
View attachment 10320
Fuuby and Shabazik, two artists on DeviantArt, were nice enough to make some artwork of the girls as well, few of these were colored by KeiBree:
View attachment 10321View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334

Hey Servi good to see you around, anything new with your Pricom project?

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
If I was an evil super villian. I would be up my own ass and spend a fortune on research and development for weapons like tanks and flying gunships. And I would not employ real women I would have associates visit colleges and senior highschools and ask for blood samples from the fit girls on campus.

After that I would heavily invest in cloning. And quickly mass produce an army of young women. And train them in basic military tactics. And arm them with modern assault rifles or design some for them.

As the owner of a monolithic corporation and a super villian I would love to surround my self with these pretty zako girls in leotard like outfit provided for them. and the best guns and equipment my corporation can offer. I would make sure the clones are completely loyal and would
Follow orders without question.

Knowing that they are clones I would have no problem sending all of these young women to an early grave
( the dead zako girls would be ground down and recycled to make more of these clones via DNA and stem cell research and also not to mention bio engineering.)
I would send them on clandestine espionage missions, deadly combat missions and assist in invasions... Well for the right price.

Not only that I would sell the cloned zako girls to other evil corporations for medical research and maybe even weapons testing.

I would call my basic zakos pigtailians due to their uniform low short pigtails hair and basic leotards they would have basic weapons and little to no armor. Casualties can make a profit during wartime. I would throw as many pigtailians as needed to weaken the enemy.

Then the actual skilled girls I will code name gunner girls. These clones would have had more training than an pigtailian. and enough skills to use gunships and tanks. They will be deadly and would be encouraged to kill prisoners. These girls would have more tactical gear than a pigtailan. They can have any desired hairstyle they prefer otherwise they default to ponytails.

But I would have a personal girl who would never leave my side and would take over the corporation if I should die an untimely death. I will call her the girl in purple I would have is particular girl installed with enhanced AI and have her as a hive mind for the pigtailians.

image-771014-galleryV9-opuf.jpg
36y5hy533gt3.png

Attachments

• pigtailian commando 1.png
    pigtailian commando 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • yt6j6rgrth5hb 001.png
    yt6j6rgrth5hb 001.png
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • combat maxie 001.png
    combat maxie 001.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20161209_150427~2.jpg
    IMG_20161209_150427~2.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 115
  • valla7_gore_scene_2_by_fuuby-d7xmt0m.jpg
    valla7_gore_scene_2_by_fuuby-d7xmt0m.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 127
  • space_jenny_2054_by_fuuby-d91fdng.jpg
    space_jenny_2054_by_fuuby-d91fdng.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 122
  • atlas_grunts_beach_head_design_by_fuuby-d9q9ytj.jpg
    atlas_grunts_beach_head_design_by_fuuby-d9q9ytj.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 109
  • goliath_6_by_shimmering_sword-d9vu13p.jpg
    goliath_6_by_shimmering_sword-d9vu13p.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 107
  • FB_IMG_1472358590872.jpg
    FB_IMG_1472358590872.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.