1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your own army

Discussion in 'Zako' started by Ezzy, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Ezzy

Ezzy Potential Patron

Imagine that you have a whole army of henchwomen. You are not limited in the amount of money and women, which you can contain. How would you handle it? Would you send into battle reasonable number of girls or you tried to do everything possible to losses on your part was as much as possible? Who would you have sent to fight in the first place, and who would be allowed to survive until the next battle? Who would you have typed in your army: good girls or villains that you'd like to throw in a meat grinder? Or both of them? Would you contain a limited number of soldiers or tried to collect as many as possible?

And let's write here your thoughts, even if they are not listed in the questions.

Personally, I would have contained the most numerous army, in which would be good girls and villains together. Sometimes I would be sent into battle only good girls, sometimes - villains, sometimes - all of them together. Most beautiful girls I would have collected in special units and use them less often than not so beautiful. And I would always try to send to battle as many of my soldiers that after the battle on the bloody grass had plenty of fresh meat.

2. Cuntington

Cuntington Vivacious Visitor

I think if I had a cadre of beautiful henchwomen, battle would be the last thing on my mind.

3. Stuelpner_Karl

Stuelpner_Karl Avid Affiliate

An evil leader would avoid losing money while a good one would try to keep casualties as low as possible. So who are you, the person who would...
    Maybe some kind of Vigilante or Agent provocateur?

I can imagine a scenario where a self-righteous group of "good" guys and girls hires an army of criminals for a man hunt. Those baddies think that it's easy money, until they find out that the prey is really the predator.

4. Ezzy

Ezzy Potential Patron

No. It's just an imagination. Not real life.

5. Stuelpner_Karl

Stuelpner_Karl Avid Affiliate

Of course it's just fantasy.

But if you are the person who hires the henchwomen, not the one who fights them, it's a strange point of view. It's like playing a computer game intentionally wrong, to see your own character die.

My favorite game is Jagged Alliance 2, where the player hires a group of up to 18 mercenaries out of circa 60 available men and women.
    [​IMG]
    While you are the good guy, out to defeat an evil dictator, they do it just for the money. (With the exception of a few recruitable characters.) They have different skills, traits and characters. Some are likeable, some are assholes. Some only fight bad guys while other would kill anyone. But at the end, all are just hired murderers.

I still try not to lose any of them, but over the course of the game, it happens. By deciding who gets the best armour and who takes the most dangerous position, I have some influence on their fate. But not too much, it still depends on their own luck.

The real Zako in the game are of course the henchpeople of Queen Deidranna. They have no names, no faces and never really try to protect their own lives. Thus, when the game is over, thousands of them are dead.

If I could make my own Jagged Alliance game, I would make this side playable too. Deidranna's henchies have names and faces too, they have (very little) skills and (a lot of) flaws, are likeable or assholes, willing to kill anyone or just the armed rebels.
    Like the mercenaries, they usually survive a bullet or two, run for cover and get medical attention, so they are ready to fight again after a day or two. There are not thousands needed, but still a few hundred to take care of every town and base.

As the leader of the Zako (who is not identical with the evil Queen), I had to organize the defense and the hopeless tries to beat the rebels. Unfortunately, I would lose most of them. But I'd try my best to keep the most likeable alive.

6. isidore

isidore Potential Patron

my "Zakos fantasy" is created by a conflict between the Amazons, beautiful and whose civilization is advanced, who want to enslave other less advanced peoples. For me the destruction of the dominating amazons in long not easy fights , is the wishes end of my "fantasy" ! I transpose it on Zakos or henchwomen. If, in my "fantasy", I can-have an army of henchwomen, they should all be beautiful beings and "baddies". Their outfits should sexy beings before Functional beings according to their different units. I think that heavy losses will be necessary to success of my plans,because I do not have money problems or recruitment (cloning?).

7. isidore

isidore Potential Patron

my fantasy army

RomeTW-BI_2013-01-06_14-07-06-18.jpg RomeTW-BI_2013-01-06_14-07-06-18.jpg if i had my own army.......

- - - Updated - - -

and something like this! RomeTW-BI_2013-05-11_05-14-49-63.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

or this! AmazonGeneralBodyguard31.jpg

Kargan3033 likes this.
  8. Servi

Servi Vivacious Visitor

Not sure if this counts but, I did actually some time ago make a design for a zako/sentry for a fictional company I created called Pricom.
    Zako Profiles Pricom Security.png
    Fuuby and Shabazik, two artists on DeviantArt, were nice enough to make some artwork of the girls as well, few of these were colored by KeiBree:
    weird_by_shabazik-d8j906e.png shooting_by_shabazik-d8k33p7.png shes_hungry_by_fuuby_by_keibree-d8ehbob.jpg pricom_thug_by_shabazik-d8fmd2c.png pricom_thug_and_cat_by_shabazik-d8g677k.png pricom_merc_by_fuuby_d8cc5dc___copy_by_keibree-d8ct85e.jpg pricom_guard_by_shabazik-d8grcpy.png pricom_defeat_by_shabazik-d8g9t86.png pricom_colour_proper_by_keibree-d8d543y.jpg pad_activated_by_shabazik-d8j9rfa.png neck_snap_by_shabazik-d8ja85u.png missing_piece_by_shabazik-d8fzgpv.png do_it_in_a_suggestive_manner_by_shabazik-d8j94a8.png combat_school_academy_vs_pricom_by_shabazik-d8j4k6i.png

Kargan3033 likes this.
  9. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

I not only made my own army, but I drew art for them as well!

They're called the Pearl Corporation, and most of the art I have of them, including info about them can be found here: http://www.ryonani.com/images/5197-original-characters-pearl-corporation.html

I also have some art on pixiv that hasn't been added to the thread yet. It can be found on my page: ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆã"šÂ³Ã£Æ’Ÿãƒ¥ãƒ"¹Ã£"šÂ±Ã£Æ’¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³ã"šÂµÃ£Æ’¼ãƒ"ã"šÂ¹[pixiv(ãƒ"ã"šÂ¯Ã£"šÂ·Ã£Æ’-)]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    Kargan3033 likes this.
  10. DarkMind64

DarkMind64 Potential Patron

As to a fictitious bevy of beautiful battlers I've conceived and written about two and assisted two others in their visions. The concept appeals to me. I'll confine my answer to my own concepts though.

• Within a fantasy swords and sorcery setting I've written about a theocratic amazonian City-State lead by a demi-goddess in name and in deed as it expands it's holdings. Her warrior caste (ie. henchwomen) are aggressive combat-skilled fanatics, near fearless of death in the course of battle; believing their acts will assure their soul's return in new bodies. As to how they meet a challenge depends upon the situation but their leaders DO value their henchwomen and do not casually waste their lives.
    • Within a SciFi future space setting I've an army of DNA altered clones with programmed loyalty to a brilliant mastermind. A future female Fu Manchu or Sumaru as it were with an agenda of eradicating humanity to see her own creations supremacy. Advanced technology conceived by her and her "think tank" make them a formidable military style criminal organization which interacts with other criminal organizations and strange alien life forms. Their approach to combat is to assess, deploy resources to their best advantage, and strike hard and viciously; usually towards the goal of gathering pirated space vessels and resources.

Kargan3033 likes this.
  11. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

12. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Hey Servi good to see you around, anything new with your Pricom project?