Yoko Ritona/Littner Revision (1 Viewer)

Shade

Content Creator
Yoko Ritona needs somewhat of an update, her hair is longer than what can be found in the Booru collection, though before we had the ability to do whole body zoom outs they were great. ;D

If its not too much trouble I'd love to see the following templates by Koschei updated a little:
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/hairs/200-yoko-ritona.png
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/hairs/199-yoko-ritona.png

I'll include a shot that shows how long her hair really is, if I had any skills I'd try doing it myself, but as far as I can tell all that is needed as an extension from the original design.

Full body shot of Yoko:
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Roman_Irishman/YokoLittner.gif

Thanks!

PS. As I'm new here I hope I followed the forum rules and guidelines. If I haven't, I'm sorry. :)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Personally I don't really like that version. This one is better, although perhaps a bit overdone compared to Kona's style.

I think I'll do a long version in my own style instead.

Shade

Content Creator
RajasGrime said:
Personally I don't really like that version. This one is better, although perhaps a bit overdone compared to Kona's style.

I think I'll do a long version in my own style instead.

For some reason I like the simpler version, perhaps its because I like the color more or because it looks less bulky, if that makes sense. However, I'd love to see how yours comes out, and I'm guessing it'll be my next favorite!

Thanks for taking up my request, and welcoming a new member to the forums so happily! ;D

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I agree, but the initial version you mentioned is too crudely drawn in my opinion. To each their own taste, no?

(And welcome to board.)

Edit: completed with a sort of middle road but extended version of existing templates. At any rate, enjoy.

[attachthumb=1]
Code:
bodyScale:1.01375;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,119,67,29,1;breasts:102;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:219,46,59,1,90,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:0;collar:leather;cuffs:leather;gag:none;panties:none,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Attachments

• sdthair_yoko.png
    sdthair_yoko.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,614

Shade

Content Creator
I completely agree, everyone has their own taste, but apparently, we have very similar tastes. The hairs awesome! Thanks for redesigning it! I was right, definitely my new favorite. ;D

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Glad to provide. Although it is mirrored (the skull is on her left side), but I personally prefer a more recognisable import than a realistic one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.