WWE 2K16 (1 Viewer)

giugo

Swell Supporter
I've searched a thread about this and I've found nothing. The game has a lot of Ryona potential, there are lots of moves and you can create the Divas. I've uploaded two short clips focused on beatdowns:

Baryon

Potential Patron
i prefer situations where the victim is trapped in a submission hold, tries genuinely to break free, fails, and it forced to submit

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i guess this'd be the best thread to ask if anybody knew anything about modding these games? i'd like to make the move where your partner grabs them from the apron for free hits last longer, as in the game it only lasts for about one hit before they break free. i dunno if this is something that can be done with cheat engine or what as i've never done much like this but i assume it's possible as in the older games you could wail on them for a while.

Baryon

Potential Patron
i wouldnt get my hopes up. modding game parameters is one thing, but making changes to animations is most likely not going to be possible.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
it's not really an animation change since that's all in the game. it's just upping the duration of a thing. i'm fairly certain it could be done in hex editing or maybe even a cheat engine change but i've never dug deep enough into either of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.