1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE 2K16

Discussion in 'Games' started by giugo, Jan 31, 2016.

1. giugo

giugo Vivacious Visitor

I've searched a thread about this and I've found nothing. The game has a lot of Ryona potential, there are lots of moves and you can create the Divas. I've uploaded two short clips focused on beatdowns:

2. Baryon

Baryon Potential Patron

submissions are where its at

3. giugo

giugo Vivacious Visitor

?

4. Baryon

Baryon Potential Patron

i prefer situations where the victim is trapped in a submission hold, tries genuinely to break free, fails, and it forced to submit

5. EvilDraconis

EvilDraconis Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

i guess this'd be the best thread to ask if anybody knew anything about modding these games? i'd like to make the move where your partner grabs them from the apron for free hits last longer, as in the game it only lasts for about one hit before they break free. i dunno if this is something that can be done with cheat engine or what as i've never done much like this but i assume it's possible as in the older games you could wail on them for a while.

6. Baryon

Baryon Potential Patron

i wouldnt get my hopes up. modding game parameters is one thing, but making changes to animations is most likely not going to be possible.

7. EvilDraconis

EvilDraconis Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

it's not really an animation change since that's all in the game. it's just upping the duration of a thing. i'm fairly certain it could be done in hex editing or maybe even a cheat engine change but i've never dug deep enough into either of those.

8. ???

??? Potential Patron

I just spied out this video... I want this faking game now T_T...