Wrestle Angels Fiction: The Mighty Yukiko - Thunderstorm (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Raden and I are going to take another crack at a collaborative fic in the vein of Ryback's Feast. He knows way more about the subject matter than I do, so I trust him to fix any mistakes I make regarding details or character disposition.

The Mighty Yukiko - Thunderstorm

mighty_yukiko_by_tormentorangelripper-d35fnfn.jpg thunder_ryuko_by_tormentorangelripper-d35kw5c.jpg

The announcer's voice was drowned out by the roar of the crowd, but he strained his voice to celebrate the momentous occasion: "YOUR WINNER...AND NEW WRESTLE ANGELS WORLD CHAMPION...THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY...YUUUUUUUUUUKIKOOOOOOOOO!" He dropped the mic to cover his ears as the decibel levels soared.

The gorgeous Yukiko Shinzaki stood in the ring, exhausted from the near 45 minute match she had just been through. The referee offered to help, but she was politely waved off. The feeling of victory and the support of the fans were all Yukiko needed. She took her hands off of her knees and raised them high in the air, offering a stunning smile that was brighter than the hundreds of camera flashes going off around her. Her flawless body was illuminated by the arena lights reflecting off the beads of sweat on her skin. Loose pink hairs clung to her flesh and her turqoise wrestling gear. She might not have been in perfect condition, but there was no question in anyone's mind that she was the greatest wrestler on the planet.

An official stepped into the ring to put the belt around her waist and Yukiko bowed to him. She shook her head and motioned for the belt, wanting to just hold it in her hands, to know that this moment was real. When the official gave it to her, she nearly burst into tears on the spot. She brought the belt to her face to give it a kiss, closing her eyes shut, not wanting to wake up from this dream. Only when there was a noticeable commotion coming from the entrance ramp did she open her eyes to see what was happening.

"Ryuko!" she said cheerfully, seeing her friend approaching. Thunder Ryuko couldn't have looked happier, clapping her hands above her head and getting the crowd to join in. There was no holding back now and the cameras caught Yukiko obviously wiping a tear from her cheek. "Oh, Ryuko..." She clasped her hand over her mouth, afraid that if she tried to say more she'd be a blubbering mess. This is so embarrassing... she thought to herself.

Ryuko beamed widely and clasped Yukiko in a hug, celebrating along with her. Ryuko took Yukiko's hand and raised it in the air, drawing an explosive reaction from the crowd, the roof being nearly blown off from the noise of the crowd. Ryuko pointed to Yukiko and a deafening "YU-KI-KO" chant broke out.

But underneath all the glitz, the glamour, the celebration... envy was corrupting Ryuko. All this should be mine... my celebration, my chant... my title...

In a flash, Ryuko's smile was gone, and she struck Yukiko right in the jaw with a hooking superkick. The kick landed flush on her face, knocking her to the canvas, the large gold and silver championship belt spilling from her hands. The arena fell nearly silent, except for a confused murmur.

Ryuko picked up the belt, anger flashing across her face. She held it in the air. "This should be my title!" she screamed. The crowd came out of their stupor... and the boos poured in.

Yukiko struggled to get to her feet, in no condition to defend herself after the hellacious match she had been in. She got to her feet, woozy, and as she turned around, Ryuko was there to meet her with a belt shot to the face, cutting Yukiko and dropping her back to the canvas with a heavy thud.

The champion's palm came up to address the stinging sensation on her forehead. Specks of blood stained her head, shocking her back into a sitting position. She looked up at her longtime ally who glared back with flames in her eyes. "Ryuko..." Yukiko said meekly. "Why?"

Why? Why? What a stupid little... Ryuko dove onto Yukiko before the downed girl could get her guard up. Mounted on Yukiko's stomach, Ryuko took a handful of pink hair and started to connect with hard punches, her knuckles further opening up the cut on Yukiko's head. Yukiko was so unprepared that by the time she thought to fight back, she was already dazed from the onslaught and her hands lay at her sides doing nothing. Two more brutal head shots bounced the back of her skull off of the mat. The sound drew concerned "ooohs" from the fans.

Ryuko ignored the people who had supported her for so long. All she wanted was a real shot and she had been passed over time and time again in favour of Yukiko. No more. She patted Yukiko's cheek, then she stood up to prepare her next move. Ryuko took a long walk around Yukiko's body before stopping in front of her feet. She bent over to lock her victim's ankles under her arms and used that leverage to turn Yukiko over, putting her in a classic Boston crab. Yukiko was slow to react, but her eyes shot open in pain when Ryuko sat down on her lower back, sinking the hold in deep!

"AHHHHH!!" Yukiko screamed out. Her body had already been through a vicious, long, hard-fought match, and even though the adrenaline rush of her title win had erased all the pain she was in, it quickly wore off when Ryuko had come out to spoil the celebration. Yukiko balled her fist and pounded the canvas, trying to block out the pain. "Oh God," she murmured to herself hoping Ryuko wouldn't' hear and be egged on further. "Oh God, oh God, oh God... it hurts... mmmmppphhhh...."

After what felt like an eternity, Ryuko dropped Yukiko's legs, her spine able to return to a neutral position. Yukiko felt hands on her, and dared to hope someone was there to help her, but her dream-turned-nightmare continued. Ryuko was the one picking her up. With a loud yell of exertion, Ryuko had got around her side and under her legs, picking her up in the air, and then Yukiko was brought down hard across Ryuko's knee in a backbreaker. Yukiko squealed pitifully in pain and the crowd gasped in shock and concern again. Yukiko's back arched again as she was dropped to the mat.

Ryuko circled around Yukiko and nudged her onto her back with her foot, then drove a hard stomp into her stomach. The force of the stomp caused Yukiko to exhale hard and her body to jackknife, and when she did, Ryuko caught her and brought her to a sitting position. Ryuko then sat face to face with her, wrapping her legs around Yukiko, and then caught her in a guillotine choke. Ryuko tightened the choke, and the beautiful idol began to flail helplessly as strained gagging and choking noises were elicited from her throat.

"Hkkkkk..." It was the only sound Yukiko could make. Her face was turning a shade of purple. Ryuko could feel the fight draining out of her prey. "I should...*grunt*...finish you off now...*hrrnn*...leave you for dead..." She cinched in the guillotine further causing Yukiko to tap out her submission against Ryuko's thigh. "Heh..." Ryuko smiled. "Just what I thought. Quitter." The light in Yukiko's eyes was nearly extinguished, but Ryuko finally released her. Yukiko lay on her back inhaling slowly and desperately.

The boos were raining down on Ryuko now, putting a sour look on her face. "Are you freakin' kidding me? I just took out the champ like that!" She snapped her fingers for punctuation. "And you're gonna boo me?" She hopped out of the ring to approach the rowdy fans. One of them, a young child was nearly in tears from what he had seen. "Quit your whining ya little brat!" Ryuko said, grabbing the kid by his collar to scream at him.

While all that was going on, Yukiko was recovering. Not only was she hurt physically, but emotionally. The betrayal cut deep. She managed to roll onto her side, pushing up off the mat with her elbow. When she saw Ryuko assaulting one of the fans...her fans...she found the strength to challenge her foe. "Ryuko!"

Ryuko turned back to the suddenly chatty champion.

"I...should have known...Ryuko. Jealous..." Yukiko continued. "Always...have been. Always will be..."

The enraged Ryuko immediately released the boy and slid back into the ring. "Shut your stupid mouth!" She reached down with both hands getting a handful of Yukiko's one-piece and her hair. "I'll show you, you..." Ryuko was interrupted by a punch to the stomach! Then another! She was momentarily stunned! The crowd began to cheer again. A big uppercut rocked Ryuko, causing her to fall back against the ropes. The champ looked to build some momentum and dump Ryuko out of the ring with a clothesline. She hit the far ropes and then...was met in the middle of the ring by Ryuko, who caught her with a bearhug! The oxygen deprivation from before had muddled her enough for Ryuko to get the drop on her. After a short squeeze, Ryuko took a couple of steps to the side and bucked her hips launching Yukiko into the corner with an overhead belly to belly suplex! Yukiko's back smashed against the hard turnbuckles and she dropped right on her neck folding her in half upside down.

Yukiko's brief second wind was cut short, and the crowd died down again. Ryuko took a couple of heavy breaths. "Just for that... I'm not going to be as nice to you as I was..."

Ryuko picked up Yukiko's limp body by the waist, and then hoisted her into the air. She brought Yukiko down across her knee in an Inverted atomic drop. Yukiko was stunned in the ring, doubled over. Ryuko goozled Yukiko, threw her arm over hers, and then hoisted her up high into the air, viciously slamming the new champion in the middle of the ring with a chokeslam. Yukiko bounced once off the canvas and lay motionless as the crowd got louder and louder.

Ryuko motioned for a microphone. "Give a me a mic. Give me a damned mic!" she ordered. She was hastily handed one.

"You people want to boo me? You have the nerve to boo me?" she venomously spit into the microphone. "Each and every last one of you know that this should be my title! My night! My celebration! This pink-haired little princess has done nothing to deserve it! You know it, I know it, everybody back there knows it! Watch what happens when you boo me! Her blood is on your hands! YOUR hands!"

Ryuko tossed the microphone down, and picked up a limp Yukiko, who offered no resistance. She was placed woozily on her feet, where Ryuko angrily gritted her teeth, and goozled Yukiko again. Tossing her arm over again, she plucked Yukiko off the mat, only to drive her right back down into it again. Yukiko lay flat on her back, spread-eagled, clearly beaten. And yet, Ryuko's anger would be much harder to sate than that.

Yukiko felt Ryuko take her ankles roughly and feared another Boston crab, but instead she was dragged back to the corner. Ryuko slid under the ropes and spread Yukiko's legs apart. "No! Stop Ryuko! What are you doing?" It was the ring announcer who was tugging on her arm to stop her.

"Get your hands off of me!" Ryuko gave the announcer a sharp kick to the shin. "Pretty Yukiko here is just getting what's coming to her!" With that, Ryuko yanked Yukiko towards the ring post, slamming her groin against the unforgiving metal! Yukiko squealed as her fleshy mound went *splat* on the ring post. Ryuko let up for a moment, then stuck her foot against the post and pulled back as hard as she could. Yukiko thought her pelvis might shatter.

This is too delicious! Ryuko didn't want it to end! Have to be careful not to devour this cream puff too quickly... She let up on the pressure, but maintained the hold on Yukiko's legs. Bending one leg and folding it over the other, Ryuko fell back and intertwined her legs with Yukiko's, wrapping her up in a figure four leglock around the ring post. The torment registered immediately. Ryuko was determined to tear every ligament in her victim's knee.

Yukiko squealed in pain as Ryuko's weight pressed down on her perfect legs. Ryuko yanked on her legs to cause more pain, as Yukiko tried in vain to pull them apart. She could only suffer in Ryuko's torturous hold, which felt excruciating. She felt something pop in her knee and screamed louder. It wasn't a serious injury, but it hurt. Ryuko wasn't finished, though, as she released the hold. Ryuko grabbed her damaged leg, and ringed it off the steel post. Yukiko shrieked again, a sound Ryuko was growing to enjoy. She took up Yukiko's damaged leg and again slammed her knee off the ring post. Yukiko cried out again, sitting bolt upright and trying to grab her knee. Ryuko met her with a punch to the head, knocking her back to the mat.

"Get out of my way!" Ryuko commanded the ring announcer, as she took the folding chair she was sitting on. Ryuko folded it up, and looked at it, grinning. She took it by the bottom part, reared back, and then slammed it into Yukiko's knee with a loud WHACK sound. Yukiko howled in pain again, half sobbing as she held her knee and dragged herself back into the ring painfully.

Ryuko grinned at Yukiko, not a friendly smile. She got back into the ring with the chair. As Yukiko tried to fight her way to her feet like the warrior she was, Ryuko met her as she turned around with a chair shot to the head. The crowd gasped at the sick display as Yukiko fell slowly backwards like a tree falling. Fresh blood welled up from the previous cut on her head. And much to her dismay, Ryuko was far from finished with her.

By this time, a few more officials had made it down to the ring, but one look at the enraged Ryuko with steel chair in hand and they knew better than to interfere. Turning her weapon vertical, she drove the edge straight down into Yukiko's side. The cold metal bit into her skin and banged against her ribcage. Her body responded with spasms, but she was still mostly unconscious from the head shot. Ryuko scratched her chin, contemplating what to do next. Her eyebrows narrowed as evil thoughts came to her...

She set up the chair flat against the turnbuckles, then she turned back to Yukiko and kicked her onto her stomach. "I've always wanted to try this, so thanks for helping me out, 'pal'." Straddling Yukiko's body, Ryuko reached down and folded Yukiko's legs inward, trapping them in her armpits again in a reverse Boston crab position. She followed that by reaching forward and grabbing Yukiko's wrists. With a loud grunt, she pulled up and trapped Yukiko in an elevated rocking horse submission hold! The force of gravity alone tortured Yukiko's limbs and when Ryuko started to swing her back and forth, her mutilated muscles forced her to come to her senses. "AAAAAAAAHHH!" Yukiko screamed! "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP RYUKO!"

The verbal submission was completely ignored by Ryuko, who methodically walked the two of them over to the chair in the corner. When she got within range, she bucked her hips and Yukiko was thrust forward, her head colliding with the steel chair. Maintaining the hold took all of Ryuko's strength, but she repeated the move again...and again...and again...after a while, Yukiko stopped moving. Blood ran down her face and dripped off of her chin, pooling on the canvas.

Thunder Ryuko released Yukiko from her prison. Yukiko thumped off the canvas, and lay beaten. The match had already taken everything out of her, and now she was being brutally worked over by Ryuko.

Ryuko grabbed two handfuls of Yukiko's long pink hair, and roughly dragged her to the middle of the ring. Yukiko hung limp in Ryuko's grasp. Ryuko stood Yukiko in the middle of the ring. Yukiko's eyes were glazed over in confusion. Ryuko blasted a kick into Yukiko's stomach, forcing her over. Yukiko's body jackknifed again, more than readily. Ryuko grabbed her around the waist, looking as if to set her up for a powerbomb... but she picked Yukiko up vertically, and then viciously planted her with a piledriver. Yukiko's body folded like an accordion from the impact, and she flopped weakly to the canvas, laying on her back. Her eyes were open, but cloudy, her lips parted slightly, injury evident.

Ryuko knelt beside Yukiko and simply put her hands around Yukiko's throat, blatantly choking her. Yukiko weakly kicked her legs as Ryuko strangled her. She let up on the choke and Yukiko gasped for breath, rolling to her side and heaving. And still Ryuko was relentless. She picked Yukiko up off the canvas again, standing her limp body up. Getting behind her, she picked Yukiko up, placing her back across her shoulders, and then pulled down on her thigh and chin in a Torture Rack.

The cameras caught the sadistic look on Ryuko's face; it was clear she was enjoying herself, but there was also a distant, disturbed air about her. As she bent and twisted Yukiko in the backbreaking hold, her expression didn't change. She moved to the edge of the ring, threatening to toss Yukiko over the top rope. Half of the officials scattered, finally drawing a smirk from Yukiko's destroyer. Ryuko instead returned to the centre of the ring and bounced up and down a few more times, causing even more grotesque squeals to escape Yukiko's lips and beads of blood and sweat to fly from her head.

Ryuko started to spin, gradually building up speed, much to the horror of everyone watching. Finally, she let go Yukiko's legs go and as they swung around, Ryuko moved her hands to Yukiko's neck and fell back to the mat. The result was a stunning neckbreaker from the torture rack position, an attack that was as innovative as it was debilitating. The impact of the move seemed capable of collapsing the ring, not to mention Yukiko's spine.

An exhausted Ryuko stood up and dusted off her hands. "I guess that's that." She started to stroll out of the ring, when she felt Yukiko's hand grab her ankle. She looked down and even though her former friend was completely out of it, she had a death grip on Ryuko. "Let go you spoiled brat!" Ryuko shook her leg, but Yukiko wouldn't let go. "Rrrraaahh!" Ryuko reared back with her other foot and delivered a nasty soccer kick, the sound of foot against skull reverberating through the arena. "You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

Yukiko's head rolled to the side in a nasty way as the kick found her beautiful face. The grip on Ryuko's ankle was broken, but it was too late. Ryuko's desire to hurt Yukiko returned. Ryuko went back to the chair, and grabbed it again. She stood overtop of Yukiko like the conquering queen, and turned the chair edgewise again. Then she rammed it into Yukiko's stomach. The sheer agony brought Yukiko back to a world she wish she wasn't in. Ryuko gritted her teeth, and raised the chair again, plowing it into Yukiko's stomach a second time. Yukiko's body spasmed hard again. Over and over, Ryuko drove the chair into Yukiko's prone body. By the time she was finished, Yukiko was limp.

Her anger unabated, she peeled Yukiko's body off the canvas, and folded her forward. Hooking her around the waist, she hauled Yukiko upward, pivoted slightly, and drilled her onto the chair with a Plasma Thunder Bomb. Tykiko's body made a *smack* sound as it impacted the steel chair. With as much energy as it took out of Ryuko, her burning jealousy and her rage spurred her on. Ignoring the referee's pleas, she left the ring, but not to leave the arena. Instead, the anger-crazed Ryuko grabbed the steel steps outside the ring, separating the halves, and sliding the flat bottom piece into the ring. Grabbing ahold of the new champion, she stuck Yukiko between her legs again, and then flipped Yukiko's limp form upward, bringing her down on the steel stairs with a BOOM sound. It was a sick display as Yukiko's body was splattered onto the stairs, and she lay eerily still.

"Come on, Ryuko, enough is enough! Have some decency!" the referee yelled at her. Ryuko was clearly not in "reasoning" mood, and she violently attacked the referee, planting a kick into her stomach! Grabbing her and folding her up like she did to Yukiko, she easily hoisted the not-a-wrestler-sized referee onto her shoulders, and pummeled her into the chair with a Plasma Thunder Bomb of her own! The official was unconscious immediately. "Stay out of my way!" Ryuko yelled at the unhearing referee. Exiting the ring again, Ryuko dug around under the ring, finding what she had hoped for... a large folding table. Pulling the table out, she hoisted it up and onto the ring, pushing it in. She followed it in and unfolded the legs, then turned it over, setting it up by herself. She scraped Yukiko's body off the canvas again. She set her up for another powerbomb, picking her up, and plunging an unconscious Yukiko through the table. The CRUNCH sound the splintering wood made was like sweet music to Ryuko's ears.

The next minutes were a blur. Some brave security guards were finally able to get between Ryuko and her target and the fans lost sight of the wrestlers. Ryuko backed away from the guards, looking like an animal who'd escaped from the zoo. Amidst the clamor, Yukiko was being loaded on to a stretcher. The medics handled her as carefully as they would a porcelain figurine. When Ryuko saw this, her resentment flared up again! Taking care of her! Always protecting their favourite! With a primal scream, she blasted through the security, elbowing them and clawing at their faces. They scattered quickly.

The medics weren't sure what to do. They didn't want to leave Yukiko, but they had their own well-being to think about. One of the nurses did step forward, refusing to let Ryuko pass. "You've done enough! She needs to go to the hospital. Please!" The nurse was certain that Ryuko wouldn't harm her.

Ryuko paused. She respected this one's temerity. "Perhaps you two can share a room." She reached down, scooping up the petite blonde effortlessly before breaking her spine over her knee. "Anyone else want to be a hero? Hm?" Nobody moved.

With everyone in a panic, Ryuko strode back to the ring, retrieving a heavy chain from underneath. She lifted the stretcher off the ground (and Yukiko along with it) and rested it against the ring post. Then she proceeded to wrap the chain around a few times, completely immobilizing the not-so-Mighty Yukiko. Blood dripped onto the unforgiving metal links that ran under Yukiko's breasts and over her neck. She was all but finished, though she knew that was for Ryuko to decide.

The fearsome Ryuko tapped a steel chair against the ground, queuing up the final blow. Officials were begging her to stop, which only made her want to laugh. This was going to be her masterpiece. She swung the chair with all of her strength. It landed square across Yukiko's chest, neck and face, splattering her between the steel and the stretcher. Ryuko dropped the chair, her hands stinging from the vibration. A splash of blood stained Yukiko's outfit. Ryuko started to walk to the back, allowing the crew to approach the body.

The commissioner caught up to her. "RYUKO! What the hell are you thinking?!?" he barked at her. "You're done, you hear me? I'll never let you wrestle for this company again!"

Ryuko grabbed the commissioner's tie and brought them face to face. "Wrong, asshole. Listen to these peons." For better or for worse, there might have never been a louder, more emotionally involved audience. "They're dying to see Yukiko get back at me. And if she ever recovers, you better believe that's what she'll want too." She released her boss, letting him fall to his ass. She stood over him with her hands on her hips and from his perspective, Ryuko looked like she was fifty feet tall. "And when that time comes...I'll be waiting."

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Just a bump, if you use that "what's new" button. New pieces being added regularly, so keep checking it out!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
If you like card games. :| I really wish they'd just make a straight up wrestling game out of it already.

At least Yukiko is sexy as hell and easily created in WWE13....

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, the recent Wrestle Angels games on the PS2 are both business/management sims anyway.
But the matches in WA have always been card-based.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Updated with my piece! Feel free to take this home with the end ramp bit, or whatever else you had planned in lieu of it!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Excellent ending. I think this went really well! Doesn't hurt (unless you're Yukiko) that she's someone we can both get into. I really love her cause, well, she's hot, and she wears a one piece, so it's right up TCR's alley too.

Our styles and tastes are so similar, that's why these work so well. I think his descriptions are a lot better than mine though. I'm good, but he's great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Probably not, it's just the ending, signifying she isn't out of commission for good. It might make a feel-good moment on TV to see her big retribution but nobody wants to read that, they just want her decimated :p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Raden is correct. I didn't want people thinking that Yukiko was dead, is all. The way I wrote it, it did kind of sound like her upper body got gibbed or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.