Wrestle Angel Survivor (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Nemo F. Hirose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
N

Nemo F. Hirose

I figured why not share with you what cemented me into Ryona as a definite fetish. None of the overly-horrific fatality/brutality/beatdown stuff, but I occasionally like Rumble Roses, other stuff like that. Here's the link to the profiel of the guy who introduced me to WAS: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyonaKing

Oh, and by-the-by? The first time I think I got an appeal for Ryona was around 14, almost 6 years ago, when I noticed I liked beating up Anna Wiliams in Tekken 3. Maybe it was her hit vocals or something that turned me on.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not very fond of WAS but RyonaKing does a good job on his videos. I don't like how you just get a ton of pictures instead of a movie or something. But I guess that would slow the pace of the game down significantly.

N

Nemo F. Hirose

Since it uses a card battle system? I think that they COULD input a movie/animation, but that would take far more work, and they would have to animate for the player and PC.

wasabiz111

Potential Patron
This game has so much potential, I wish they'd make a game where you can control the characters. (Make it into an actual wrestling game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.