1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman

Discussion in 'Superheroines' started by Snowballs, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Snowballs

Snowballs Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

New Trailer is out. Gal Gadot's portions depicting Wonder Woman look pretty intense, I really like how it turned out, she looks fierce.

I didn't know if there was already a WW thread or if I should necro an older one.

Edit: Gfycat didn't cut properly, but hey, you get the gist. Looks like she may take a little beating from Superman. I love that defiant hit look!
    Gal Gadot as WW
    Impact! (damnit, batman, get out of the clip)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Kargan3033 and Selene like this.
  2. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I really like Diana in this one. She looks so fabulous :D

Selene likes this.
  3. TricoNitroz

TricoNitroz Potential Patron

As fabulous as she looks, I won't expect to see much ryona of her. Hollywood barely shows any form of enjoyable ryona.

Kargan3033 likes this.
  4. evilcraig123

evilcraig123 Potential Patron

Anyone see the film to see if we got even a small taste of Wonder Woman taking a hit?

5. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Yep. She has one knocked down moment and it's sexy XD

meepmeep likes this.
  6. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Which is one of the reasons why I don't watch movies anymore, back in the late 70's, earily 80's they showed chicks taking a *beating* in the movies but from what I saw of the last flick I went to see they were dropping the female beating ryo in movies which is bullshit.

I have heard that movies as of late are femanazi, fem power flicks that are unrealistic when it comes to female fight scenes, but like I have said it's been many, many years since I last went to see a flick so if any of you who see movie in the theaters, keep up with the latest movies can shed some light on that I would be most thankful.

7. Kargan3033

Thanks for sharing the trailer Snowballs this trailer might inspire to go and see the flick, I'll have to look over a few more trailers.

8. Boundy22

Boundy22 Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I watched the movie , she appeared as wonder woman for about the last 20 minutes of the movie and she only received a single punch in it and she laid in the floor after that , outside of punching and kicking the movie itself doesn't have any of the "traditional" perils and traps , only punches and kicks and Wonder woman received only one from doomsday

9. Kargan3033

So basically what you are saying that from a Ryo stand point this movie is not worth the time then but from a non Ryo stand point the movie not all that bad?