Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
New Trailer is out. Gal Gadot's portions depicting Wonder Woman look pretty intense, I really like how it turned out, she looks fierce.

I didn't know if there was already a WW thread or if I should necro an older one.

Edit: Gfycat didn't cut properly, but hey, you get the gist. Looks like she may take a little beating from Superman. I love that defiant hit look!
Gal Gadot as WW
Impact! (damnit, batman, get out of the clip)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 5.09.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 5.09.00 AM.png
    389.9 KB · Views: 439
Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
As fabulous as she looks, I won't expect to see much ryona of her. Hollywood barely shows any form of enjoyable ryona.

Which is one of the reasons why I don't watch movies anymore, back in the late 70's, earily 80's they showed chicks taking a *beating* in the movies but from what I saw of the last flick I went to see they were dropping the female beating ryo in movies which is bullshit.

I have heard that movies as of late are femanazi, fem power flicks that are unrealistic when it comes to female fight scenes, but like I have said it's been many, many years since I last went to see a flick so if any of you who see movie in the theaters, keep up with the latest movies can shed some light on that I would be most thankful.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks for sharing the trailer Snowballs this trailer might inspire to go and see the flick, I'll have to look over a few more trailers.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I watched the movie , she appeared as wonder woman for about the last 20 minutes of the movie and she only received a single punch in it and she laid in the floor after that , outside of punching and kicking the movie itself doesn't have any of the "traditional" perils and traps , only punches and kicks and Wonder woman received only one from doomsday

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I watched the movie , she appeared as wonder woman for about the last 20 minutes of the movie and she only received a single punch in it and she laid in the floor after that , outside of punching and kicking the movie itself doesn't have any of the "traditional" perils and traps , only punches and kicks and Wonder woman received only one from doomsday

So basically what you are saying that from a Ryo stand point this movie is not worth the time then but from a non Ryo stand point the movie not all that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.