[PC] Wolf's Dungeon (1 Viewer)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Actually the futanari is not as agile as in the previous version.
I guess next week there might be one more animation with wolf-chan and the futanari girl, however i would really want a save-point, near the village, cause it's quite tense getting thru the forest at each update T.T

Niea7

Potential Patron
The previous version is nearly impossible to land a hit as the damn stick move is invulnerable and keeps you in near perpetual hit stun if you are in the corner. You can only block =(

Renestrae

Potential Patron
Okay guys, so I got a fix (more like a workaround) for the invisible menu bug, finally!

I just ran it in RyonaniXP. Yup. That's it. :o

So I figured the people that have this bug probably have something in their PC settings messed up, but since RyonaniXP has all settings already pre-made, it just works! Here's a link to it if you haven't read about it already. :)

Also, I just now noticed what those Skillballs are for! This makes the game so incredibly easy, you can beat the KungFu-Orc at like, level 7 or even earlier if you don't suck? :eek:

And so people with the same problem can find this, I should probably add some tags to make searches easier (hope this isn't against the rules, I'll edit to remove this if it is): invisible menu bug, hidden menu, menu behind game, can't see menu, menu won't show, fix, help

Sonicfanx1

Potential Patron
Btw, for those who don't get the numbers after "UP", it's basically a date format: YYMMDD. So 160529 would mean 2016, May, 29th

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.