[WIP][GameMaker] Twin Star - (T)wincest dating-sim RPG - [techDemo 0.7.1] *public 08/01/18* (1 Viewer)

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron
Ntzgttt.png

Meet 18yo twins Lena and Mike

UPDATE 08/01/18

new techDemo vailable!

techDemo 0.7.1 added features:
  • BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization
you can read a more detailed overview here at the dev-blog

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with 3D rendered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character

The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.

You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.

As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Scene previews:
Night Time Visitor (Mike)

Shower Alone Time

Night Time Visitor (Lena)

Couch Rodeo

Candice Performance

Learning Together

Locker Room Fun

Concept Art:
VBz4sIU.png
9lSdCJV.png

qgogKzk.png

[/SIZE][/B]

Rg5hqQB.png

Download:

get the latest downloadable game files here:
pandapenguingames.blogspot.com - game dev-blog

support me on Patreon if you like my work:
PandaPenguinGames on Patreon

FAQ and feedback:

you can get more specific info on the game on my dev-blog

any feedback is welcome and if you find a bug please let me know (preferably on my dev-blog but here is cool too)

Q: what platform is this game for?
A: right now only for PC, but GameMaker has the option to port for MAC and Linux too (I just have no time atm to test that)

Q: what screen resolution is this game made for?
A: the game runs in native 1280x720 windowed mode but can scale up to any screen resolution in fullscreen mode (optimized for 1920x1080)

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
So glad to see other engines are explored and not just more RPGmaker, WolfRPG and Ren'py stuff. I'm looking forward to giving this a try when there is more content released. :D

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron
qLCPSvTl.png

hey folks how are the holidays going^^

I just wanted to let you know that I am currently hosting a poll where you can vote on the new area that get's implemented into the game next.
The new area is part of the "money maker" upgrade that let's you earn ingame money at different jobs.

the poll will be active until 01/07/17 and you can read more on the poll options and how to vote here at my blog

(oh and that beauty in the image is a new character I'm working on)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
The voting is patreon only?

Seems silly to even poll this. One of the options is a stripclub vs gas station or restaurant. Lets be honest here, who would not vote for the naughty option first? If we're playing these games then we're already thinking with our genitals first and foremost.

For what its worth I vote gas station for something different.

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron

in preparation of the new year I assembled a wallpaper pack with unmarked 4k images (3840x2160) that you can download from my blog
I also wrote a bit of a text there on what's to be expected from my side for the next year

happy new year everybody!

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron

curious to see what Mom and Dad do in the livingroom when they think that they are alone?
well you can find out in the next techDemo release ;)

read more about the features that come with the next release in this public announcment over here

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
looks verry interesting <3
i'm not much into mixing 3d and old rpg maker pixels, but you made it look good^^

Last edited:

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron

new version finally released for early access to T4 and T5 Patrons

techDemo 0.6 added features:

• + 2 hardcore scenes (+106 new CGI)
  • new area: The Rear End (Stripclub)
  • "Money Maker" system: earn money with jobs
  • +4 new NPC (Tamara, Candice, Konstantin, Mercedes)
  • Skill Books

read more on the new features at the dev-blog

scene previews:

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
im more interested into the sisters story :D
because playing a cute naughty irl in a rpg game is some fun XD
but the brother was funny to with stealing her paties and the amazing panty man pose XD

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
niiiice! had a strange error doing the job with servig the drinks.. i see if i can reproduce it.

and. is it normal that the brother doesn't sleep anymore, and that i can just do that job mission one time? :/
i did i do something wrong?

edit: just found him sleeping finaly :D

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron
niiiice! had a strange error doing the job with servig the drinks.. i see if i can reproduce it.

and. is it normal that the brother doesn't sleep anymore, and that i can just do that job mission one time? :/
i did i do something wrong?

edit: just found him sleeping finaly :D
yes there is some strange things going on with the "barkeeper"... I had others report crashes with it but I was not able to reproduce the problem so it is hard to pinpoint the source of the problem :/

and all scenes (except for the new one with the parents) have a 25% chance to happen and won't show up everytime anymore :wink:

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
Will you add different Clothes to wear too?
i guess its a lot of work to do most poses for all clothes again

and i would like to have a nekkid shower image of the sister if you use the shower with her ^^

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron
Will you add different Clothes to wear too?
i guess its a lot of work to do most poses for all clothes again

and i would like to have a nekkid shower image of the sister if you use the shower with her ^^
yes, different "outfits" are a planned feature and some noodz for the shower are also on the schedule but both are classified as "new feature" which is currently on halt (read this to find out why)

PandaPenguin

Potential Patron
0EaBfjH.jpg

after Patreon swinging the ban-hammer there is not much else to say other than the project status is now officially on hold until I got around implementing all the changes requiered by Patreon.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello, thank you for posting information about your game.
I'm deleting a number of your old update posts. When you post a new update, please delete any outdated update announcement posts. They add no value to the thread, and deleting them will allow our members to get to the newest information faster.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.