WIP Futanari Combatant - Battleroyale Arena II (platformer, action, guro, futanari) (1 Viewer)

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
Hi all, I'm making an arena platformer shooter game with futanari opponents and guro action. The game is based on artist TMZF's futanari combatant series. It is a sequel to my previous top down shooter game FUTANARI COMBATANTS BATTLEROYALE ARENA.

The new game will feature the same theme, futanari combatants in shiny latex bodysuits duel it out with their semen powered laser cannons to select the finest soldiers. Like TMZF's characters, the combatants will expand when they are hit before finally exploding while gushing with orgasm, gory sprite graphics will be a main feature. Gameplay will be similar to Samurai Gunn - fast paced combat and simple controls with aggressive AI. I will also be adding a tentacle girl character, some mecha weapons, and game mode that can be fought combatants vs tentacle girl death match. Future developments include online multiplayer capability.

I will post wip here. Suggestions welcome
- Juggernaut

Here's a mockup of what it will look like:

CC8fOkE.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.