What systems work well? (1 Viewer)

MasochisticTendancy

Potential Patron
So I've been considering trying something on Roll20 or the like. A fantasy game, but the system doesn't have to strictly be that.

Does any system let you incorporate ryona, erotica in a fun way? Anything that has rules for clothing/armor damage? Or is it best just to abstract all that into roleplay and not mess with rules?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't seen much along those lines actually built into the mechanics of a game.. at least, not in a way that was done well. Most recent one I saw was an overly simplistic system on F-List that just had "clothing stripped" as a condition that could be inflicted.

Obviously any system can work if you abstract that into the roleplay, but I think it works best if you've got solid rules for all the things we know and love for ryona content-- grappling, a plethora of status effects, etc.. Things that can represent the heroine's struggle via roll penalties or lost/hindered actions.

MasochisticTendancy

Potential Patron
I'm toying with some ideas, something like having a Pain Level, to much pain and you lose your turn. Any ideas for those status effects you mention?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Depends on the system.
Penalties to action rolls, penalties to defense, vulnerability to damage, lost/reduced actions, reduced effectiveness, damage over time.. lots of possibilities.

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
Maybe AnimaGDR know it's very detailed and complex but do not know personally, still flagship research because it's interesting to me to

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.