Violated Hero 3 (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Violated hero is about a young boy training to be an exorcist. He is sent by a the sexy immortal empress to deal with the evil sexy fox spirit. He ventures out into the forest, deals with a bunch of minor (sexy) evil spirit, and near the end of each stage encounters an evil spirit boss fight (a sexy boss fight). If he wins, there's a description of the spirit dying or collapsing unconscious (in a sexy way), if he loses, the spirit gets to take advantage of his innocence / eat him. Even if he wins, certain spirits will exploit and harass him. And of course, there's a bit of plot intrigue, nothing is at it seems, blah blah.

Attachments

• vh1.jpg
    vh1.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 3,630
  • vh2.jpg
    vh2.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 3,066
  • vh3.jpg
    vh3.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 3,329
  • VH4.jpg
    VH4.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 2,717
  • vh5.jpg
    vh5.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 4,009
  • vh6.jpg
    vh6.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 2,757
Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/1535-before-you-start-thread-games-section.html
We don't allow full versions of games that have to be bought to play to be posted here. However if you want extract the savegame and upload it as a .zip file.

Here's the translation patch for Violated Hero 3:
Violated Hero 3 English v1.01 | dargothtranslations
You'll also find the patches for 1 and 2 on dargothtranslations' blog.

What I hate about the Violated Hero games is that unlike Monster Girl Quest a lot of the fights are fillers with no Bad Ends; I couldn't stand to play one of them for more than an hour.
From what I've heard the Violated Hero series "Bad Ends" are sometimes/often(?) really bad, like getting trampled on your dick by a centaur girl or raped by an Alraune with her barbed pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Man, getting dick trampled by centaurs is the worst. :> Is this game on DLSite?

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
Just like everything by Dieselmine the art is good. The gameplay and characters are weak and there's too much foreplay for me so I did not enjoy this game as much as I had hoped :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.