View attachment darkknight.7z

Male Dark Knight 2 Nude Mod.jpg
Dark Knight 2
View attachment darkknight2.7z

Placed in the following path
X:\Vindictus\en-US\data\models\player\darkknight\

Updated:
4/15/2013 Dark Knight & Dark Knight 2 Nude
4/16/2013 Dark Knight 2 front cloth correction.
4/18/2013 Redo Lann & Kay models.
4/19/2013 Lann & Kay(ver2b) Increased nipple protruding.
5/12/2013 Add Kalok models.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Haha, nice. It's about time someone made something like this, always funnier to me if just everyone is naked.

CaYe

Content Creator
Maybe the dicks so that shemales could be made lol
---
btw awesome job, male nude mods are rarities

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
How in the hell do we use this mod? Someone please help me, I beg :), I cant seem to figure it out at all, and I am sure one of you have realized how to use it.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
you need a file bypassing tool, atm the only one i know is working atm can be get from a user named vinplayer at hongfire forum but you must have a 1yr old acc to get the hack from him... (Security measurements)

Mastah

Potential Patron
Vindi stuff should stay on HF. I don't see why more people need to be made aware that they currently work who don't visit HF, do you want Nexon to shut mods down or something? The more people are using them, the bigger it gets, the more inner armors aren't being purchased and they'll move in on that.

Mind boggling. Thanks for making new stuff but it just seems common sense to try and keep it all in one place, no? Nope.

By the way I'm sure people will be triggered and take this message as hostile. It's only a message to the OP and hopefully he'll consider moving it (doubt it)

Last edited by a moderator:

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
you need a file bypassing tool, atm the only one i know is working atm can be get from a user named vinplayer at hongfire forum but you must have a 1yr old acc to get the hack from him... (Security measurements)

Yea I realized that, but I feel its a waste of money, cause I'm sure you have to pay 40$ or some outrageous price... For a 1 year, there are other ways to bypass the security I'm sure... But then again, all mods are risky no matter what with this game... I just think its useless to use hack shield for those little things... I guess ill have to see what I can do :), thanks for the reply

- - - Updated - - -

Vindi stuff should stay on HF. I don't see why more people need to be made aware that they currently work who don't visit HF, do you want Nexon to shut mods down or something? The more people are using them, the bigger it gets, the more inner armors aren't being purchased and they'll move in on that.

Mind boggling. Thanks for making new stuff but it just seems common sense to try and keep it all in one place, no? Nope.

By the way I'm sure people will be triggered and take this message as hostile. It's only a message to the OP and hopefully he'll consider moving it (doubt it)

Well not really sure why it matters to you if its on HF or not :), not everyone is aware of that site. I only know from the creator of the mod on DA... But he doesn't tell anyone how to use it =.=' no matter how many times you ask he doesn't... He will just say you will get banned :p, I am aware of the risk... I just want to know how to hell to install it lol... I'm sure not many people will use it, cause you get ip banned =.=' so you wont be able to play the mods...

To me it doesn't matter if its here or there, nothing ever stays in one place forever... As you see, I believe it was on DA first, then moved all around the net from there. So it really doesn't need to be moved around or taken from here :)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Yea I realized that, but I feel its a waste of money, cause I'm sure you have to pay 40$ or some outrageous price... For a 1 year, there are other ways to bypass the security I'm sure... But then again, all mods are risky no matter what with this game... I just think its useless to use hack shield for those little things... I guess ill have to see what I can do :), thanks for the reply

- - - Updated - - -

Well not really sure why it matters to you if its on HF or not :), not everyone is aware of that site. I only know from the creator of the mod on DA... But he doesn't tell anyone how to use it =.=' no matter how many times you ask he doesn't... He will just say you will get banned :p, I am aware of the risk... I just want to know how to hell to install it lol... I'm sure not many people will use it, cause you get ip banned =.=' so you wont be able to play the mods...

To me it doesn't matter if its here or there, nothing ever stays in one place forever... As you see, I believe it was on DA first, then moved all around the net from there. So it really doesn't need to be moved around or taken from here :)

1st post: You don't need to pay a single penny for the account, it's a free forum, but to get the file from the person who distributes it, you must have been in the Hongfire community (Account) for at least a year.
2nd post: Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.