Venetica! (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
Just thought i'd let you all know about a great game i'm playing called Venetica!
it's pretty similar to Fable style, but you only play one character (called Scarlet)
You can find new armor sets (and also mod them if you know how!)

There are lots of enemies and the boss enemies all have some form of grab moves
(like the first boss wraps a vine around your ankle and swings you around/throws you away)
(second boss is like a giant who picks you up and slams you down)
:D

one downer for any of the guro fans, when you die in the game you dont actually die and you get back up!

i'll be making a boss battle ryona video once i've finished playing through, until then heres some of my screenshots of the main character!
(with some modded textures for purple armor instead of orange)

Entering the Spirit World

my modded purple armor! :D

Casual Armor

look out!

sorry i dont have any ryona screenshots, i had fraps recording on all of the enemy fights :D

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
Thanks, although I think there were a couple of vids of this game already posted, so we're not entirely unfamiliar with it. :)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
oh doh! i had'nt seen the vids :P
i'll check them out now :D

also if anyone wants any textures (hair colour or armour colour) give me a yell and i'll see if i can mod it for you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Feel free to post anymore vids from this game. There's really very little out there, and I've always been curious about it. The heroine is pretty attractively rendered. Is the game actually any good?

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
yup its a pretty fun game :D
if you enjoy Fable you'll enjoy this, though some of the quest objectives can be a little bit cofusing :)

???

Potential Patron
Can I ask something?

Can she be knocked down and hit while she's on the ground? If so, I can add add it to the list...

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
she can be knocked down yup!
some of the human enemies have big hammers that knock you down, and some of them have a followup ground smash attack :-3
my game bugged so i cant get through a door to continue further :(

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Is this retail only or is there a digital distribution for it? I can't find it on steam or impulse.

???

Potential Patron
Sorry, but just to be clear:

is it an: "I've been knocked down, but I'm going to get up right away because I'm superman wearing makeup" type of knockdown

Or does she actually stay on the ground for a while....I just don't want another X-Blades....

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
ah nope she does'nt stay down, she's superman wearing makeup XD

i'm not to sure if its retail only Noname i was naughty and got it here :
Code:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5298825/Venetica-RELOADED-[tracker.BTARENA.org]
(sorry if we're not supposed to link stuff like that here!) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm sure one of our friendly neighborhood admins can chime in on that. That's one of the few places I refuse to go near, and I find some shady places to get stuff from. :ninja:

Also if anyone can get some ryona images or video, that would rock my face off.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
ah nope she does'nt stay down, she's superman wearing makeup XD

i'm not to sure if its retail only Noname i was naughty and got it here :
Code:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5298825/Venetica-RELOADED-[tracker.BTARENA.org]
(sorry if we're not supposed to link stuff like that here!) ;)

I... think it's okay. It follows the rules set by d£t, as long as the link goes to a third party uploading site. But that site is kind of dangerous. Are you sure that the torrent is legit?
And I gotta say, I like that outfit you made.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Thx, I didn't really want to do that but I didn't feel like driving out to a store. Too bad they didn't have it on steam or impulse or I would have actually bought it. Digital distribution has spoiled me I guess.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I mean it's not going to give someone malware or something. As long as it doesn't do that, it should be okay.

noice1

Potential Patron
Yes, I agree. I just assumed it was clean, if one of us here had downloaded it. I am always paranoid of files I download from suspect sites, and scan them with my AV software before touching them.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
This is why on torrent sites you read the comments and look to see what people report. Pirate bay is pretty good most of the time, from what I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.