Vaan Schutleberg's Male Head (already drawn in an FLA) (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

As I was looking into my old FLAs, I found this male head that I have never been able to use in a working mod: Male Head - Vaan Schutleberg.fla

7F1Biko.jpg

I can't remember where I found it (I probably extracted it from an existing Flash game or animation), but I remember having spent much time on connecting properly its head to SDT's male torso, so it would be nice if someone could make a working mod out of it.

I don't care about being credited or not for this, but I'd like to have a copy of the mod FLA, so I could see how it is done and try to make others.

Thanks.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I looked into dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Loader Modding Tutorial and I could make a "torso": Male Head - Vaan Schutleberg.swf
But I could barely test it (I'm a complete noob with the Loader and Animtools...) and I don't know if it is a "good" head mod, as the torso is together (but I didn't wanted to have an ugly neck like on some of HIS mods).

I used the torso template and had to remove most of the code in the settings (otherwise, some other layers are shown):
Code:
function initl(l)
{
        l.g.inGameMenu.loadData("");
    l.loadCustomFull(new historso,".|Him.torsoLayer.torso","x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");
}

Can someone that have some experience in male mod making can tell me if it is right, or should I edit something before uploading it to the RM?

Here is the FLA: Male Head - Vaan Schutleberg.fla

Thanks.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Nice work, but the only way you can test it in game is with the animtools to alter the male position, so you can see the full body.

(but I didn't wanted to have an ugly neck like on some of HIS mods)
:P I was always an prolific COSTUME maker over body mods XD

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
the only way you can test it in game is with the animtools to alter the male position, so you can see the full body.
Yea, I tested it and it seems fine if I take the basic guy, but I don't know if it acts like other Him head/body mods, cos I never tried that (and frankly, I'm bothered to fiddle with Loader add-ons and TXT files...).

I looked the FLA of His Head - Light (Red) and the only difference I could find is the line l.unloadMod();, so I added it to my mod.
I'll release it like this:

(but I didn't wanted to have an ugly neck like on some of HIS mods)
:P I was always an prolific COSTUME maker over body mods XD

disappointed.gif
:tongue:

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I don't know if it is normal or not, but unlike regular "his head" mod, this mod fail to load, when set in the $INIT$ folder. I managed to load it from the modding tab like a regular mod. It looks great, and seems to work fine with the animtools poses I use. Nice work.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I don't know if it is normal or not, but unlike regular "his head" mod, this mod fail to load, when set in the $INIT$ folder.
Thanks for the feedback.

That's why I am asking for such reviews, because I don't use the Loader, nor obviously Loader mods, and I can't set it up properly (maybe because I'm getting too old, maybe because I'm not interested in it, maybe both).

Could you try if you can load His Head - Light (Red) with the $INIT$ folder, then try with this version: http://www.filedropper.com/malehead-vaanschutlebergtest ?

I just replaced the drawing of Dante's mod with mine, it may work as I kept the same settings.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
The regular mod (His Head - Light (Red).swf) loads fine through the $INIT$ folder, and your new version (Male Head - Vaan Schutleberg TEST.swf) loads fine through the $INIT$ folder too! That's great.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The regular mod (His Head - Light (Red).swf) loads fine through the $INIT$ folder, and your new version (Male Head - Vaan Schutleberg TEST.swf) loads fine through the $INIT$ folder too! That's great.
Thank you for making these tests, I uploaded the new version.

The problem can come from two reasons:
  1. In the old version, I didn't add a value for l.g.inGameMenu.loadData("hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisSkin:0;");.
  2. In the old version, there was a symbol for the head inside the "historso" symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.