[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (3 Viewers)

mylustwish

Potential Patron
I saw on you fetish list that there's going to be pregnancy. Do you already have any plans on how it's going to appear in the game?
It will probably be there as a consequence to certain actions, and will definitely be an option for body morphs.
Although it's not set in stone yet and we are totally open to suggestions!

CEX

Casual Client
Are you going to fix the lights? There's a period of time that it's really dark but the street lights haven't turned on yet. It's seriously pitch black, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Are you going to fix the lights? There's a period of time that it's really dark but the street lights haven't turned on yet. It's seriously pitch black, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.
We're really sorry about that, some other players had that problem as well, although when we play it it just looks realistically dark instead of pitch black. We're working on the lighting so it looks good for everyone.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I played the whole update and I didn't see some scenes that are in the trailer. i just wanted to know if I'm missing something?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
I played the whole update and I didn't see some scenes that are in the trailer. i just wanted to know if I'm missing something?
They're not available to play yet because they're planned to be in middle part of the storyline. But they're coming!

CEX

Casual Client
Finally payed for the lifetime membership but now I can't see any of the patreon posts. How am I supposed to get the next update? Did I misunderstand something?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Finally payed for the lifetime membership but now I can't see any of the patreon posts. How am I supposed to get the next update? Did I misunderstand something?
We can't do anything about the Patreon posts, but don't worry about not getting the most updated version. You just need to either message us on Patreon when it comes out or join our discord server, there we send everyone with lifetime merbership the download links as soon as they're out!

CEX

Casual Client
We can't do anything about the Patreon posts, but don't worry about not getting the most updated version. You just need to either message us on Patreon when it comes out or join our discord server, there we send everyone with lifetime merbership the download links as soon as they're out!
And what's the link?

CEX

Casual Client
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!

mylustwish

Potential Patron
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!
Thank you so much! We really want to make a game people enjoy playing so feedback is the greatest thing to us :)

CEX

Casual Client
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.
Thank you so much! Just wait for night time in your room and you should listen moaning through the door, after that just get out and take a look :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.