Undertale (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhh this gammmmme~
I love it so much! Its two playthroughs make it one of the most cutie adorable games AND also one of the creepiest!
I super duper like how it plays on exectations of video games.
Plus the characters are so adorable and their issues become important to the story by the end.
The music is great, too. It made me feel pumped up during the right fights. Made me laugh some times. And also made me cry at the end.

awesine

Potential Patron
Ahhh this gammmmme~
I love it so much! Its two playthroughs make it one of the most cutie adorable games AND also one of the creepiest!
I super duper like how it plays on exectations of video games.
Plus the characters are so adorable and their issues become important to the story by the end.
The music is great, too. It made me feel pumped up during the right fights. Made me laugh some times. And also made me cry at the end.
it has 3 playthroughs

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
it has 3 playthroughs
Uhhh oh, I guess I don't count Neutral one 'cuz I did everything in 2 playthroughs.
What's the third one? I did Pacifist on my first playthrough, which includes Neutral ending. Then I played a second time on Genocide.
And now I am scared to boot the game up ever again lololol.

awesine

Potential Patron
Uhhh oh, I guess I don't count Neutral one 'cuz I did everything in 2 playthroughs.
What's the third one? I did Pacifist on my first playthrough, which includes Neutral ending. Then I played a second time on Genocide.
And now I am scared to boot the game up ever again lololol.
neut, gen, and pac

theres a program out there that will remove all trace of genocide route.

Spideyfan

Vivacious Visitor
pretty good game.
bought it at xmas last year by my gf recommendation.
I must say I didnt like it at the first seconds. But got addicted as I played. Great songs, likeable characters and I got a earthbound vibe of it. Just love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.