Uncensor Request for ScaleGarden's Sangeki no Gear (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
eks3qwi9dfhg.jpg

This is probably one of my favourite H-RPGmaker games. It has a full English patch, cute animated graphics and some of the scenes are quite good. I haven't finished the game to the end and was about to reinstall when I wondered if it is possible for a uncensor mod.

The game files are straight .png so any one with some talent and probably a lot of spare time can remove some mosaic, the game will read them just fine.

The game uses a lot of different sprites for the scenes with seperate images for body parts that they use to animate so ideally we only need to uncensor some images. Since some images are the exact same but might have different arm positions we can just copy and paste for them.

Here is an example. I am no artist but I tried my best. This is image PoseA_BodyB
EF5akRf.png

VZnY5ze.png

By my count there is roughly 180 images. >_>
Many are variation of a single one though. For example a variation of the one I did above is. PoseA_bodyD

FaWIpbD.png

In this image she is lifting her skirt in the game, the game takes the skirt texture and lays it on top so this is the only file we need to edit there. I have copied the crotch of my above image and pasted it over this so I don't have to do each one.

Some of the more complex scenes where she shows her goods is beyond my ability though but since I found out it is possible to mod I decided to put the request here.

Some game details
  • RJ080939
  • Purchase from dlsite.com
  • Search for English Patch.
  • Uses RPGMaker
  • Non-standard RPG Maker combat
  • Has corruption, prostitution, exhibitionism, day/night cycles,
  • Circle is Scale Garden.
If you think you can help but don't have the files leave a message here or PM me.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
holy shit I cant draw a pussy if my life depends on it. I have 100% respect for hentai artists who can draw a legit good looking and arousing pussy.

I spent some time trying but ahahahaha. OK! Let us not talk about that embarrassment again ever please. :tongue:

My next attempt is to plagiarise a pussy from somewhere else and just slap it in place and rub the pictures together until they blend... The time consuming part is actually finding a usable image to steal from. Luckily I have so many naughty pics on my PC already and many resourceful bookmarks.:rolleyes: Actually that made it time consuming for nother reason too!

EV004_bodyA02.png
EV004_bodyA02.png

Not perfect I know but not too bad I think. Wish I had better lips. something closer to the original rather than the slit style.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
l2Rx1kE.gif

Slow progress and I doubt I'll have more time to play with this too much but the test so far is not too bad.

Unzip and place into data/pictures directory. I am not happy with all of them. i think the ones i am not fully good with are obvious. I might try again at a later date.

Attachments

Pictures.zip
2.4 MB · Views: 1,025

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Disco over at ulmf gave me permission to share his mod. It is currently just some sprites and some edits such as adding some hair to one of the images I did (hairless was secretly irritating me but I had no idea how to draw so:tongue:). He will work on cg scenes when he gets his tablet but that may not be for a while.

His thread on ulmf can be found here: [Text & CGI] [Sangeki of Gear] Sprite decensor mod - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums
His mod can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/aiwa6i3edst6i3j

Disco

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing my mod buddy. Would like to make a few corrections though.

All of these are entirely redrawn from the original sprites except the large bending over sprite which I edited and touched up so it would fit in better with the original sprite, plus the pubic hair as you said. I think i did use part of your pubes though on a few of the smaller sprites, can't remember... If so thanks for that! Every sprite that would show a mosaic in game is part of this collection so everything except CG events will be decensored with this mod ( the voyeur and sprite scenes are best parts in my opinion) unless i missed something, but i'll fix that if it is the case

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Yeah, I was just refering to those bending over sprites. Mine were messy but you cleaned it up and added pubic hair. No need to thank me for the originals really. They are amateur attempts at best and I def wasn't trying to belittle your work in any way. I much prefer yours to mine.

Since you are the pubes guy. I'll add my suggestion. I think one way to improve might be to over extend on some of the lines. I could not even attempt this because I didn't draw the pubes, I use clone stamp or something like that. But pubes are like hair, it comes out of flesh so sometimes it goes past those defining lines. If you could do this I think it would look even better!
God bless urushihara satoshi and his great hentai.

this pic you can see some of the pubes go past the lines that define the thigh or end of pussy.
2952b9f4a56a0bbd9cf72da35791b9cb.png

Disco

Potential Patron
I actually considered it and tried it. The problem is the sprites have such a low pixel density that kind of detail would just be lost in the end and would look like random noise or not even show up at all. I'd rather wait for another tablet as well before I start trying to do pubes realistically because it really requires a free hand. Thanks for the suggestion though will definetly bear it in mind.

And yes urushihara satoshi is a fucking god! Love his work.

The thread you linked to might be getting deleted by the way. I've compiled all my current work and made one thread which i will continue to update from now.

[Other] Disco's decensor mods - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

Last edited:
I

ilyanna

This is unrelated to modding, but I spotted this thread and thought I would give this game a try. Always up for a reasonable adult rpgmaker game. So I've acquired the game, and am getting a dll initialization failure every time I try to launch it, no matter the compatibility mode I run it at. Any suggestions?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hmm could be a few things.

Try opening game.ini with notepad and change RGSS102j.dll to RGSS102e.dll

I believe the game needs RPGMaker XP. Maybe even the Japanese version. I'm not too sure on this cuz I have most of the RTP installed for convenience.

Sometimes the av gives false positive on .dll files. In the past Norton was particularly bad with this. Check your antivirus logs to see if it deleted or moved any files without you knowing.

P

PoKHuge

Is there any new update yet?
It's been a long time since Sausage&Eggs upload Pictures.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Is there any new update yet?
It's been a long time since Sausage&Eggs upload Pictures.zip
I am no more motivation for this. Maybe if I replay in future I will motivate again but seem much work for me because I am no good to draw vagina :confused:
Disco made some effort but I think he move on to different game now and stop working on this one.

I still enjoy this game a lot so if anyone wish to continue the work they free to do so when they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.