Unbirthing and Asphyxiation (1 Viewer)

Mariposa

Potential Patron
Claire and Zoe, two lesbian sweethearts, were watching some hot chicks fighting deathmatches, when Zoe said, "Claire baby, I have been talking to wasp lady about 8km from here about unbirthing me and possibly us."
"Are you ready to die, Z honey? We are only 21." Claire responded.
"I am." Zoe answered. "Before I die, I want you to beat the crap out of me until I pass out one last time. I want to wake with a headache."
Claire removed her girlfriend's blouse and bra and viciously pulled on her nipples making them hard. "Change into your sexy ryona bikini, Z honey."
Zoe removed the rest of her clothes, took her pink patent leather bikini out of the closet and slipped into it and her 100cm, black patent, peep toe platforms. Claire then slipped out of her clothes, grabbed the PVC pipe from the false back of the closet, and proceeded to beat her girlfriend's sexy body until she finally passed out. Claire replaced the pipe in the false back and wrapped her arms around her unconscious girlfriend and fell asleep.
The next morning, they erotically shower together one last time. Zoe slipped back into her ryona clothes and Claire slipped into her own set. With Zoe navigating, Claire drove to the wasp lady's nest. Other than the occasional directions, Zoe talked on and on about the joys of being unbirthed. Claire listened politely but was still unconvinced. A half-hour later, they arrived at the wasp lady's grove. The roads were all winding dirt tracks. Claire went slow because she wanted Zoe to be unbirthed in as close to one piece as possible since an arm and a few ribs broke the night before. After arriving, Claire helped Zoe out of the truck and took her good hand and the two walked hand-in-hand to the wasp lady's nest. "Z honey, you made it." The wasp lady buzzed with excited arousal.
"Yes, Your Majesty. I would not miss this for the world." Zoe returned.
"Am I unbirthing Claire, too?" The wasp lady asked.
"No." Claire responded. "I am not entirely convinced about having you pull me into your sexy vagina."
"Maybe after I unbirth Zoe, you will be more willing." The wasp lady returned.
"Maybe." Claire answered.
Zoe walked over to the wasp lady. The wasp lady wrapped two pairs of arms around Zoe as she rested her head on the wasp lady's stomach. The wasp lady's vagina reached out and wrapped around Zoe and slowly pulled her in. Claire was so repulsed and yet so turned on by the way her girlfriend just allowed herself to be pulled in, that Claire orgasmed three times before she even realized she had.
After Zoe was completely unbirthed the wasp lady asked coyly, "Was that convincing enough, Claire?"
"No, Your Majesty," Claire answered.
"I could jab you with my stinger, first." The wasp lady said flirtatiously.
"No, that is okay. I will just run my truck into a tree at 90km without wearing my seatbelt." Claire returned.
"If you change your mind before you kill yourself, just come back and I will be happy to unbirth you." The wasp lady said sympathetically.
"Thank you for your kind and generous offer, Your Majesty. I will keep it in mind." Claire replied.
On the way home, Claire could not stop thinking how sexy Zoe looked being pulled in by the wasp lady to the point that she forgot to run into a tree. Instead when Claire returned home, she locked herself in the garage with the truck still running. She rolled down the windows and kept flooring the accelerator. She asphyxiated in twenty minutes.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Unbirthing seems like an interesting take on the Vore fetish. I'd like to read more about it, and your interest in it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, a quick google search of the term 'vagina dentata' reveals a LOT of amusing images ^,,^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.