TV Show> Without A Trace (Season 3, Episode 7) (1 Viewer)

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Clip #1> Interrogation> FvsM> Face Punch(s)> Blood

vlcsnap-00008-3.jpg

LINK: http://video.undertow.club/snyperhacker/videos/wat 3x6 int.mpg

NOTES:
- I've decided to discontinue commenting, reviewing, and describing the clips in intricate detail that was previously a norm of mine under the 'notes' heading. Why? Initially, I used to think of it as an opportunity to interact and discuss the related material with those who downloaded the material, but since that rarely happened, it was coming across as one-sided rambling from my side, lol. And anyway, the key-word description that I add above does the job much better than my own play-by-play commentary.
- So why add 'notes' to this clip? In order to thank detritus for helping me out with some of the key problems that were the cause of my inactivity =)

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I enjoyed reading your commentary. :\ Anyhow, good to see you back in the saddle. Look forward to your finds good sir.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
I enjoyed reading your commentary. :\ Anyhow, good to see you back in the saddle. Look forward to your finds good sir.

I really enjoyed typing those commentaries, and in fact, miss typing them, since they did become a part (if not a gimmick) of my posts. More than that, I used them to appreciate the good points in clips and applaud them for what they did right, and criticize those that failed to capitalize on what more could have been done in those clips. A pretty good example of a clip that I really want to comment on would be the final catfight in the snow white and the huntsman movie =D

ZDWTR

Potential Patron
i enjoyed them too. reading your comment. giving me more specific description. like the kiss the mat pose and all. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.