Tube/tank tops (1 Viewer)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I can't seem to find a whole lot of tube or tank tops for SDT, especially not with support for the breast slider. So I figured I might as well try to ask for for some.

In total the are actually five different tops I want; one tube top, two short tank tops (one with straps, one without) and two medium tank tops (one with straps, one without). All of them needs to be RGB and breast slider adjustable. They don't belong to any specific characters or anything, so someone taking on these requests will probably have to draw them from scratch. In my mind, what I'm thinking is take the model of SD-chan and draw the clothes to fit exactly around her edges, but I don't know if that's the best method.

I think that the easiest way to describe what I want is to employ my mspaint skills and draw over poor SD-chan. For all the tops, imagine that the clothes fit her as tight as possible, no need for loose opening and stuff like that.

The spoiler entries contains some big pictures, so make sure you're not on dial-up or cell phone data plan.

pfxhbgz.png

There is already a strapless bikini, but this one differ from that in two ways: it covers almost the entire breast, so very little cleavage and no underboob, and it's generally wider. If possible, there should be a somewhat wide edge to it adjustable with the second RGB option.

REFERENCE IMAGES:

ga3YOZ3.png

This one is basically perfect for what I'm after, minus the straps (come to think of it, they might be bra straps). Notice the purple edges.

ZPoHxmz.jpg

I like small breasts, so this could possibly give you, the kind person deciding to take my request, an idea of what it should look like on a girl with small breasts.

NLyulzV.png

This one looks similar to the tube top, except it ends further down her stomach, and I desire one version with straps, and one without. The straps can be as simple as possible, and the edges does not need to be RGB adjustable.

REFERENCE IMAGES:

P2UB5xr.jpg

I think the top here is actually two different pieces of clothing, but their combined outline is exactly what I'm after here.

I had some more reference images, but this first one is so good I don't want to "ruin" the impression with my other references.

e4io3pe.png

It's the same as the short tank top, only this one is... longer. Right above the navel is the perfect place to end the top. Remember, one version with straps, one without, please.

REFERENCE IMAGES:
rstzefn.jpg

It was harder to find the "perfect" reference images for this one, as most tank tops covers more of the shoulders than what I like them to. This one is pretty decent, but I worry it's not enough of a sideview. Also the stripes are irrelevant.

Md7uSs8.jpg

This image also suffers from not enough sideview, but otherwise it's decent.

xGrnEex.jpg

Small breasted version. Good sideview, but it's a bit loose.

Regarding reference images: I'm not an artist. I can look at a picture and think "this is pretty much exactly what I want", but I can't tell if this is something that an artist can really work with. That said, I do hope the references I've provided will prevent me from falling under fleet's strict, but fair "Move to Invalid Requests" button.

I originally found more reference images, but didn't include them in this post for various reasons. Here they are if you want to check out them all.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I, too, would like to see some more tank/tube top options, if anyone is feeling like taking on something not too flashy...

Especially something involving some fishnet or mesh... like so?

(I know it's not a good reference image, but I figure it gets the idea across; normal cleavage short tank -> add fishnet pattern extending from the bottom)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I, too, would like to see some more tank/tube top options, if anyone is feeling like taking on something not too flashy...

Especially something involving some fishnet or mesh... like so?

View attachment 90616

(I know it's not a good reference image, but I figure it gets the idea across; normal cleavage short tank -> add fishnet pattern extending from the bottom)
Please don;t post reference images when you know they aren't good.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Sorry, Fleet. I really thought that image (while not fitting the parameters for a "good" reference image) was usable/worth posting. Not gonna push it though, you're the boss (and I really do care about the site/server health.)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sorry, Fleet. I really thought that image (while not fitting the parameters for a "good" reference image) was usable/worth posting. Not gonna push it though, you're the boss (and I really do care about the site/server health.)

Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.