Trying to understand installing BDO mods (1 Viewer)

VerseVermillion

Potential Patron
I'm new to BDO and loving it so far, so I looked to see what kind of mods were available and I got kinda lost.

I was able to install resorspless easily enough by following the steps it provided. Customizing that is pretty straight forward. I see other threads with some awesome costume and armor mods, but I have no idea how to install those as many of those posts are written as if everyone already knows how to install them.

I did some searches on the internet and on YouTube and all I can find are some very old threads and videos (some three years old or older), but nothing being recent (it seems like with each new update stuff changes to a degree). I used the search function and after going through multiple pages (considering there are hundreds of them), I couldn't really find anything to explain how to install costume and armor mods. Resorpless kind of does all of that for you, so I'm kind of lost. I would love to know if this is covered somewhere as I want to learn how to install them and eventually get into actual modding myself (as I had done some MHW modding before).

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I just couldn't find anything with various searches.

Evil Book

Potential Patron
Resorpless and the older mod system is really easy and works really well. But the new system is better quality but the person who makes it speaks poor english and is very vauge in how to install stuff and their files are all scattered through the thread. So... uhh good luck

VerseVermillion

Potential Patron
Resorpless and the older mod system is really easy and works really well. But the new system is better quality but the person who makes it speaks poor english and is very vauge in how to install stuff and their files are all scattered through the thread. So... uhh good luck

Yeah, I'm seeing that. It's written for people that know how to do it, which is a bit frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.