1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to Make a Scarlet Blade Nude Armor Mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by lotusflower, Nov 26, 2013.

1. lotusflower

lotusflower Potential Patron

Hello,

I'm trying to make a mod that leaves all characters permanently nude, except for hats, weapons and wings. There was already a mod uploaded that was similar to this, however it only removed chest armor... I'd like my arkana fully derobed. :P

Using a method posted by Shadow2X (http://www.gamevixenzone.net/naughty-vixens-13/scarlet-blade-make-all-amor-nude-829/), I've got it working for the most part. Here's a little shot of Delilah:
    11_26_12_40_30.jpg

But I'm having a problem with full costumes/outfits, such as the pirate outfit, Call of the Wild, the stripper outfit, etc. Whenever I equip one of these, my character will turn nude, but her hands and feet disappear, like so:
    11_26_12_36_05.jpg

Does anybody know what is causing this? I'd really like to get this working! T-T

2. Vallil

Vallil Avid Affiliate

omg D: too bad that happens to u :c actually i do not know how to fix that but hope it can be done sometime x.x nice work there, looking good as far as it works with the rest of the body

3. johnsack2001

johnsack2001 Potential Patron

*Beg* would you be willing to post what you have done?

4. lotusflower

lotusflower Potential Patron

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  5. johnsack2001

:D Thank you.

6. johnsack2001

From what I can see the full body suit mesh is looking for Boot and glove textures that don't exist. The body slot becoming flesh works perfect though. So I think if you or another modder could find the bare foot and hand mesh you might be able to override it that way.