trouble logging onto loverslab (1 Viewer)

RaidenGaiden

Potential Patron
Untitled.jpg can someone help me fix this. i want to download something but i always go to this. tnx for the help.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
View attachment 24526 can someone help me fix this. i want to download something but i always go to this. tnx for the help.

Once you have created your account you need to activate/validate your account as you do with most forums these days. Check your e-mail and junk mail for an e-mail with a link for validate. It is obvious you have not yet validated your account because there is a link at the top to re-send the validation e-mail. From my experience in the past it can take a few hours before the e-mail shows up.

If you have lost the validation e-mail, use the resend feature and wait for the new one. If all else fails you may need to contact a site admin over there.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
how can i ask the administrator to approve my account. tnx for the help.

>_>
Did you try the link?

YqgSBPY.jpg

Also, this is incredibly off topic and seems to be dragging. Maybe make another thread elsewhere as a curtesy to the owner of this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seijass

Potential Patron
>_>
Did you try the link?

YqgSBPY.jpg

Also, this is incredibly off topic and seems to be dragging. Maybe make another thread elsewhere as a curtesy to the owner of this thread?

Honestly? I don't think he even tried (or maybe even read) your 1st suggestion.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've moved the posts here, per suggestion by Sausage&Eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.