Tongue RGB -filled (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
This may not be a popular request but I'd like to have a mod that can adjust the color of her tongue. I've made some alien girls and pink only suits one or two of them. There's a cum rgb mod, can we get a tongue rgb also?

Rod

Content Creator
Hi.

I published a mod for adjusting the tongue color here:

However, the mod is still buggy.
Please read the notes on the resource page.

Cheers

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Works great for me, although I thought it'd be implemented more like the aforementioned cumRGB mod. Nothing wrong with it being implemented this way, but I did find an issue tho. At first I thought it was having trouble displaying purple colors, but I found the G and B sliders are reversed. The green slider turns it blue and the blue slider turns it green. Red works as intended tho.

If I don't find any other big issues I'm gonna have a butt-ton of charcodes to update. Btw, I believe the default tongue color is 205,116,116, if anyone else using this wants to keep the default color for certain characters.

Thinking about it before clicking post... The issue may have happened by accidentally swapping G and B in the slider registration. I know next to nothing about making mods but I do understand those 2 colors are easy to get in the wrong order. Most people think of red blue green, but the game has it as red green blue. I often get them mixed up during dialogue writing, then I wonder why the settings are screwing up.
Tongue Colors Experiment

Rod

Content Creator
Works great for me, although I thought it'd be implemented more like the aforementioned cumRGB mod. Nothing wrong with it being implemented this way, but I did find an issue tho. At first I thought it was having trouble displaying purple colors, but I found the G and B sliders are reversed. The green slider turns it blue and the blue slider turns it green. Red works as intended tho.

If I don't find any other big issues I'm gonna have a butt-ton of charcodes to update. Btw, I believe the default tongue color is 205,116,116, if anyone else using this wants to keep the default color for certain characters.

Thinking about it before clicking post... The issue may have happened by accidentally swapping G and B in the slider registration. I know next to nothing about making mods but I do understand those 2 colors are easy to get in the wrong order. Most people think of red blue green, but the game has it as red green blue. I often get them mixed up during dialogue writing, then I wonder why the settings are screwing up.
Tongue Colors Experiment

You were right about the green and blue channels.
I uploaded a new version which applies the color correctly.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Colors working properly now. I also did more looking into the default color as well. Since the mod persists and seems to be the kind you'd put into the init folder I found what could be the default color so normal characters can stay normal. 232,144,128 should get it close enough that you can't tell the difference with the naked eye. However, I did notice that it no longer has the shiny gleam on the top back of the tongue. Not a deal breaker and honestly not that noticeable, probably just due to (my rather poor) color management.

Thanks so much for making this mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.