Tomb Raider 2013 cosmetic mods (1 Viewer)

silentace

Potential Patron
Thanks Snipe! Although I have completed the game before, I just want to play the game over again now because of the moded Lara :)

Neonlite

Potential Patron
This is really nice, esp the cat eyes. Thanks and will be looking forward to more customization options.

ZachY4

Potential Patron
One of the best Tomb Raider mods out there!

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Good...Goods~! ^^
Not sure if trying to reach 20 posts desperately or if you know how the system works...

C

chrissie2013

No! There's no need to make any changes to Lara at this time! She's quite perfect and any changes you do will destroy her beautiness! (I would shot myself before I post such a work like above with the green eyes.) Noone who has knowledge about Fashion could agree! I am sorry, but the only thing you could add to this absolutley Figure are bouncing boobs. So, pls let her as the Lara which you get on its origin.

snipe

Content Creator
No! There's no need to make any changes to Lara at this time! She's quite perfect and any changes you do will destroy her beautiness! (I would shot myself before I post such a work like above with the green eyes.) Noone who has knowledge about Fashion could agree! I am sorry, but the only thing you could add to this absolutley Figure are bouncing boobs. So, pls let her as the Lara which you get on its origin.
This is quite frankly rude and unnecessary. If you don't want to use the mods it's up to you; your opinion on how she looks is nothing more than that, an opinion. I gave people an opportunity to edit her aesthetics as they see fit, and clearly allot of people enjoyed and utilized my work. I personally like a girl with blue eyes and light brown hair, and I originally started modding to make my in game avatar more attractive to me. Again it is simple personal preference like your own, and I gave others the opportunity to have their own preference expressed. Who are you to judge such things with your presumptuous crass. You boast of superior knowledge when your writing shows otherwise. If you wanted to ask for bouncing tits you could have done so elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Hey snipe ... I was wondering if you could test my cheetah mod?? aside from that ... could add one version more ... please!

something like...

STORM (X-MEN).png

Thanks!!:D

see this....
Sin título.png Sin título2.png jajaja no hair mod??? Lt. Jordan O´Neil jajaja

Mharius

Content Creator
People that bitch about mods always amaze me... if you dont like it, just move along.

@NoHair

yes thanks to the alpha channel, its easy to do.
Sadly just without pony tail it has some problems, other than that NoPony has a good look.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Sin título.png Sin título3.png Sin título4.png too bad that can not apply an alpha channel to this texture!

the truth is that she looked good....
Sin título2.png
anyway this is not the most suitable place to discuss this issue ... sorry!! :( off topic!!:(

snipe

Content Creator
View attachment 11366View attachment 11367View attachment 11368 too bad that can not apply an alpha channel to this texture!

the truth is that she looked good....
View attachment 11369
anyway this is not the most suitable place to discuss this issue ... sorry!! :( off topic!!:(
No it's fine since it is a cosmetic mod for Lara. Also to get rid of the scrunchy for the ponytail I believe the texture is found with the face texture. Give that a go.
Edit: Sorry I meant to say the scrunchy is in the shirt texture.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
The texture is the one in the upper right corner, next to the pendant, ... pity not work an alpha channel in it!
We'll think of an idea for this no hair mod!:p

This is my first attempt to Storm Visual mod...

Storm proyect.png work on it!!!

N

NearlyDedicated

I really want to install the light brown hair, and have the files, but when I go into my Tomb Raider files its a bunch of TGA files...? How do I replace them with a TPF file?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

sindito

Avid Affiliate
You'll need texmod to use tpf files. Check the seventh post in the linked topic.
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/remember-me-nude-mod-1144/

@Fleet:

if you put the mouse up on post number you can copy and paste directly the link, or put the link to texmod page yourself.

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/remember-me-nude-mod-1144/#post17346

texmod - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting

:)

@NearlyDedicated:

If you extract the tga files with texmod in "logging Mode", you have the other option named "package build", only select the application that you used, then select "texmod.log" in the folder where you extracted the files, put a Creator and one comment, then select build and Ready. Now you have your .tpf file.

I hope help you!!:)

S

SwiftxStuff

The light brown hair looks the most realistic, I adore it :).

The hair shine is a bit weird - though I can see the appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.