Thicker/Chubby Body (1 Viewer)

scroitter

Potential Patron
Hello,

TOTAL noob here. So this is probably another stupid question post - I'm sure I'm accidentally breaking a rule or two as well - please forgive me and so so sorry. Please accept this apology as a message of reverence to y'all who know wtf is going on from someone who is clueless.

Wondering if there's been any work/progress on expanding body size/changing body shapes via mods that I've missed?

This is what I've found so far:

1. pregnant mods work pretty well - ok, but you know. . .
2. posts about chubby mods - not always so chubby
3. posts about thighs/ass enlarging where the link by now is dead (therefore mod seemingly non-existent?) such as: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1735.msg19006#msg19006

4. various other references to the various above - including a reference to Konashion putting body shapes on the "not gonna happen" list.

cause you know . . . some fat girls can really suck cock

deadreaver

Content Creator
Such as a mini skirt, jean mini skirt, shorts, micro jean shorts, cropped jeans, panties/bikini panties, yoga pants, garter, etc.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I wouldn't mind more "fitting" clothing options for it myself, but I don't know if the guy who made the original Thicker Ass 'n Legs mod (Patrick) is still around or able/willing to make variants.

I suppose another modder could take up the idea, assuming there's nothing against modders making adaptations of each others work.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
I wouldn't mind more "fitting" clothing options for it myself, but I don't know if the guy who made the original Thicker Ass 'n Legs mod (Patrick) is still around or able/willing to make variants.

I suppose another modder could take up the idea, assuming there's nothing against modders making adaptations of each others work.

Yeah. That's actually what I had in mind. Last time he was around he wasn't so fond of modding anymore...at least one pants would be great or something lol.

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Hear, hear!

large.gif

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
can we have more pants for the thicker ass n legs mods? like jean shorts, yoga pants, underwear etc. and maybe also clothes for the pregnant mod too. thanks

trex22

Potential Patron
Hello, if its not to much to ask, i would like to ask for these kind of body types.
The first one, just like that but without the mucle rip mark. Only the ass and leg shape to make her look that voluptuous.
I USED Dante's "Cammy thighs"
original_58943292.jpg

the other one, with the waist the way it looks in the picture.
im not a mooder, i just use mixes of swf files to create new kinds of bodyes and hairs.
I USED Dante's "Serra Angel (Top)" on a regular body.
original_58943842.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you happen to use moreclothing, you can probably get the look you want just using the full serra angle mod

example settings:
SerraAngle.swf=mybody:Body

totally untested, but giving it an 80% chance of working how you want it.

trex22

Potential Patron
sby said:
if you happen to use moreclothing, you can probably get the look you want just using the full serra angle mod

example settings:
SerraAngle.swf=mybody:Body

totally untested, but giving it an 80% chance of working how you want it.

Thank you! i do that. And im a little bit surprised, i posted this on regular request last night and now its on LOADER REQUEST, i didnt know they could remove your post from a trend to another.
i dont think it was necesary since what i ask is a regular swf mood. like the thicker legs, mx body type, and so on that are regular imports.
Im specialy interested in something like the "Cammy thighs" but just without the little muscle line erased.

joe08867

Potential Patron
I can't seem to find a chubby girl mod. The one I found while searching doesn't seem to be there anymore.

I prefer my women with some meat on the bone.

not looking for just a preggo belly. looking for a thick girl over all.

your help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.