The Zako Roleplay Thread (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Hopefully this isn't too similar to other threads, but I thought a Zako specific RP thread might be helpful on here.

Feel free to post a profile, chat about possible RP ideas, post logs etc etc.

Zako Profile:

Username:
Language(s):
Role (Attacker or zako?):
Zako Skill Level:
Preferred clothing/uniform:
Lethal or non lethal (or both):
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako:
Method to RP:
Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc):
Favorite Scenario:
Kinks:
Turn offs:

Last edited:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Username: KeiBreilSL

Language(s): English

Zako Skill Level:
I prefer to play unskilled zako. I'm armed, I'm working for the wrong side and willing to fight, but our organization is either poorly trained, or the female zako specifically lack training. Playing super skilled/confident zako is actually a bit of a turnoff, as the complete lack of skill compared to my opponent is one of my big turn ons.

Preferred clothing/uniform: This varies day to day. Almost all my RP's take place in modern times and I prefer outfits that aren't practical to fight in at all. Heels, tight dress/skirt... things like that. I also love silly costumes/uniforms (maid, bunny, basically halloween style costumes). I don't like outfits that are too frumpy or realistic uniforms.

Love both... almost equally but leaning towards lethal. Anything that hurts/humiliates my zako is good in my books.

I tend to play zako who are working for the wrong side, but aren't evil. They're naive or honestly believe they're on the right side. I normally add a line or two of backstory to humanize them (love tragic deaths). So while she might be working for a racist terrorist organization, she still has a life.

Both my side, and the attacker's side consider zako garbage so we're treated pretty terrible.
I'm not super keen on ultra realistic scenarios so have no problem say "Here you go, a mansion full of armed french maids!"
I enjoy sex in RP's, as long as it's fast and rough, I don't like it taking the majority of the RP session.

My Zako are extremely weak though... they'll fight, but they're scared and would rather run away then fight (but will fight :P). I like being left hurt, or mortally wounded. Lots of crying when I'm defeated. I also play multiple zako in RP's so that there can be a higher body count.

Method to RP:
Skype preferred (KeiBree@yahoo.ca) although I'll use Flist on occasion (not super into furries, just have friends on there). I have wildly variable schedules so I don't like scheduling RP's

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Poison, Agent aika, and the zako from burner:

Favorite Scenario:
Modern day action movie... hero either sneaking around taking out scared zako, or jumping into the action in a gun fight or up close (love action heroes that can basically jump/run around dodging bullets... I'm a bad shot ;) )

Kinks:
Fear (I love being scared zako), humiliation/pain (the worse my takedown the better), begging/crying (I will when defeated/you have the upperhand but don't run around crying... unless you want me to :P ), Peeing (love peeing out of fear... also like scat, but know 99% of people don't and totally respect that). Rough quick sex (anal, forced etc etc)

Turn offs:
Neck snaps, beheading, making me play the big boss lady, zako with odd skin colour.

NOTE: I keep a big barrier between real life and RP's. In real life I'm not a group of sexy french maid armed guards. So don't demand pics, or info about where I work. I know it seems weird to state, but this happens pretty frequent.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
While I have different tastes in general from the original poster, I don't mind a roleplay with your tastes or other people's, as I don't have a huge amount of turnoffs even if not listed in my preferences. Basically, I'd be neutral in a lot of things that would be fine to include or not include for me.

Username: SecretIdentity

Zako Skill Level: Various skill levels could be present. The zako could be more powerful than their opponent yet lose because they get cocky, unlucky, etc. This might be my favorite option, although them simply being weaker is fine too, so it all depends on the specific battle what their skill level is. I'm all for them relying on superior numbers to try to win the day.

Preferred clothing/uniform: I like uniforms that someone would believably wear. If it's skimpy, I like a good reason. An army of french maids, for example, could literally be maids as well as bodyguards so it would make sense for them to wear it in the mission. Some women wear less clothing because they like it, and that's perfectly acceptable, although if it's a large organization, it struggles to suspend my disbelief that they'd all be fine with running around in what is essentially underwear. I'm fine with going the more skimpy route if it's mainly just for silly action.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): Lethal preferred, but non lethal could also be fine.

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: The bad guys normally loose, so could be really fun to have the zako as the good girls for a change. Them being bad guys is fine too, though, as this is the far more common preference for a lot of people, which is understandable. I'd prefer if they weren't completely evil, even if with the bad guys. Perhaps they believe themselves to be the good guys to some extent. Just from a good story telling perspective in general I dislike transparently evil groups. Could just be that they are fighting for their country. Not evil even if their country is in the wrong.

Method to RP: On here (private conversation), perhaps on a chatroom like Discord. We can work something out. I also have a deviantart (not very active right now) that could be useful.

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Nothing specific comes to mind. However, something like realistically dressed female stormtroopers could count. Not the pictures of them with half the armor taken off.

Favorite Scenario:

1. From a scifi setting where an alien race or group of humans use female soldiers primarily/exclusively. They engage in a gunfight similar to star wars against an opponent(s), could be male or female, who wipes them out despite the large numbers stacked against them. Could come up with an alien race that suits the fancy of my opponent, within reason. Due to being aliens, they could very well and realistically decide that wearing something skimpy is perfectly reasonable.

2. Anime style in alternate history earth (different countries included). Zako girls with special powers, guns, and swords, fighting monsters and some evil human-like beings who also have special powers (such as telekinesis). The zako girl's skirts would be skimpy, so...yeah, anime. Humanity mainly survives thanks to how many humans there are in relation to the evil invaders (humanity mostly churning out large numbers of girls, as they're the ones who can use the magical energy). Most of the original, well trained women are already dead so they're mostly having to rapidly send out girls with minimal training and combat experience. Some of them manage to survive and be epic, even defeating monsters single handedly despite normally loosing in a 10 to 1 ratio. On the opposing side, some of the elite members of the human-like beings can leave an entire battalion of dead zako in their wake. Due to lack of decent training, expect cowering in fear, running away only to be cut down, etc.

3. Medieval setting. Female soldiers working for an empire. A lot of different scenarios can play out with them. Monsters also exist in this setting, so they could eat the zako or it could be human opponents doing them in with old fashioned medieval action of epicness.

4. Female clones. Could be deployed in a modern-ish setting or scifi. Like the idea above, a lot of different ideas could come from this.

5. The zako are caught unprepared, such as in swimwear or in high heels/tight skirts/fancy dresses, etc at some party. The opponent uses this chance to eliminate them. Perhaps they were prematurely celebrating their victory.

6. Offshoot of idea 5. Could also be fun if it was planned that their new uniforms has impractical elements such as heels with them, which the zako comment on their concerns, and then it results in them being completely wiped out as their movement is hampered. The guy who came up with the uniform design wipes his brow and is like, "okay...we can go without the heels this time". Well, at least the zako died fashionably.

7. Modern setting. A secret agent organization made up of women are sent on special assignments. It doesn't end well for them. Could be badguys, goodguys, or somewhere in between. It would be like the video given by KeiBreil in the post above. Well dressed women, heels included, being gunned down. They are trained to fight in heels and are undercover as normal women so is believable they would wear them. Perhaps their heels fall off sometimes.

8. Fantasy group of women with various powers and personalities who team up to fight a bad guy. However, they don't all manage to fight him at once, don't work well as a team, are unlucky, outsmarted, and as a result are slowly whittled down.

9. Zako being japanese girls. Various scenarios could come up. Could be ninjas, samurai, modern. The female samurai could be serving an evil guy and are ruthless.

10. Coming up with a specific zako group to call my own. Most are humans who have various hair colors. Mostly upper teens to lower twenties. There are some with animal ears/tails, but are rare enough to not be present in some battles with those who don't like that. They are from a semi-futuristic planet other than earth where women are the primary ones to engage in warfare, being born far more frequently than males. They are serving an evil dictatorship. Some of them, like the half animal ones, had their lands taken over so their girls were incorporated into the dictatorship. They get killed by things like freeze rays, electric guns, and of course normal guns. The girls serving in it's armed forces aren't all bad, but some certainly are, and even ones with good intentions still are threats that need to be eliminated. The deaths are relatively bloodless but sometimes still very painful. Despite being futuristic a lot of fighting is more up close and personal, body blow fist fighting included.

Kinks: Letting out a quick grunt/yelp while getting killed almost instantly before falling to the ground. Not saying they can't have longer deaths, but quick ones are simply my favorite. Neck snaps, strangles, decapitations, poisoned, shot with minimal blood. Feet to some extent. Twitching. Body searching, dragging. If nonlethal, likely out cold although some can be left squirming on the ground.

Turn offs: Too much blood spraying around. Too drawn out of a death scene just writhing in pain. Too silly of action I can't get into.

Neutral: Loosing control of bodily functions is fine and realistic to do, even if a huge amount of scat from all involved is highly discouraged. Pee can be used more often without being annoying.

Last edited:

ZakoFighter

Casual Client
Username: ZakoFighter

Zako Skill Level: The Zako are poorly trained by their evil organization in basic hand to hand combat and light weapons. They are mostly unskilled who rely on numbers instead of actual strategy and run into battle over-confident in their abilities. They are slightly more skilled at kidnapping or harassing innocents however, but often can't overcome a strong attacker or defender. Sometimes they come to a fight with a plan, but aren't always able to follow through due to poor training. Some light weapons the Zako may use are dart guns, stun batons, and stun staffs.

Preferred clothing/uniform: The uniform varies according to the Zako specific mission or weapon. The basic Zako uniform is head to toe black spandex (Zentai suit), face mask, and belt. Zako that use stun weapons may wear some sort of stun proof gloves and a small stun proof vest for protection, but leaves much of the Zako's body open to self stunning or friendly fire. They aren't afforded much protection because their organization wants many Zako for cheap.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): I'm mostly a fan of humiliating non lethal defeats, but am a fan of questionably lethal electrocutions and choking.

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: The Zako that are recruited are power hungry and willing to do anything to prove themselves. The minions believe they are fighting for a more powerful force that will restore world order or make them wealthy.

The Zako often feel a sexual rush by taking on an attacker or defender and will sometimes wet themselves (to their embarrassment) if they are grabbed or squeezed by a Hero/Heroine. Playing multiple Zako in RP's is fun and the more humiliating the defeat the better.

Method to RP: Twitter: Zakofighter, Discord: zakofighter#2116, F-List: Zakofighter

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): The entire female combatants series, Agent Aika, Skugs in their secretary uniform, etc.

Favorite Scenario: Generally action scenarios with lots of combat. A couple of examples to mention. First scenario is a squad of Zako can ambush a Hero or Heroine as they were unprepared for a fight to try and kidnap or antagonize them. It can be a suicide mission without them knowing it or simply a raiding mission if they are ordered to by their organization.
Another scenario can be at their base and they are left defending it from a Hero/Heroine who is there to gather information.

In any scenario lots of hand to hand combat that results in Zako's tumbling or being taken down in body piles or left slumped over furniture is encouraged. Zako sometimes use stun weapons that can be quickly used against them by a skilled Hero/Heroine.

Kinks: As I said before, the more humiliating the defeats the better. Body piles and choke holds where the Zako are left squirming. Zako wetting their uniform a bit, either out of fear or because they get a sexual pleasure from fighting. Zako tossed on top of objects face down knocked out. A hero/heroine using a stun weapon on a Zako's crotch. One or many Zako tied up and left, or caught upside down in a container either passed out or squirming. Zako's letting out grunts and moans before passing out.

Turn offs: Blood, dismemberment, monsters, aliens.

Preferred Role: I am willing to play both the loyal zako and the ultra confident attacker roles or take turns playing each.

Last edited:

Danial Zako

Avid Affiliate
Username: Danial Zako

Language:
English

Zako Skill Level:

The zakos are very unexperienced. they have not been through any spcial training. They are mostly used for tiring the hero/heroine by their sheer numbers.
Some higher ranking zakos and officers may be a bit more skilled than the lowly zakos, but are still no match for the hero/heroine.

Preferred clothing/uniform:

The zakos wear either tight zentai style clothing, or unisex uniforms (Like military uniforms) which makes it harder to destinguish between male and female zakos. The colors of their suit or uniform represent their ranks and unit.
The sentai suits have holes hor eyes only, and a zipper at the back no underwear is permitted to be worn under the zentai suits.
For the uniforms - the zakos wear a cap that matches the uniform, buttoned jacket and pants, and underneath boxer shorts and a sport bra (for the female zakos)

Non lethal. Knockouts, Sleep gas, tranqualizing dart, Shock batons, laser stun guns, special guns, bondage, glueing and humiliating poses.

The zakos are highschool or college dropouts. They are not to bright but wish to prove themselves. When they are signing on to an evil organization they are promised to be influential, strong, and have a good affect on society. They are sexually inexperienced, and get aroused very quickly when facing a sexy opponent.
The zakos are generally skinny, don't have plenty of strength and very limber. they train together, shower together and sleep together. That way the organization makes them lose their individuality and look at each other as combatants, and not as individuals.
The organization likes punishing the zakos in a embarresing, often sexual way. and uses sexual stimulation to discipline the zakos.

Method to RP:
Twitter (@lowlyzako3), Skype (danial lad)

Agent Aika, Female Combatamts, Power rangers (Putties, Piranhatrons, Batlings, Loogies), Ultraviolet (Library scene), Karate girl, Sleeperkid ("Clones" and "Sentry" videos)

Favorite Scenario:

Sentry on guard duty while hero/heroine is sneaking, training scenarios against instructor or higher ranking zako, raiding the Hero/heroine civilian hangout place or headquarters. Hero/heroine blasting or fighting thru many zakos in order to get to the boss. Hero/heroine stealing clothes to gather information.

Kinks:
Fighting against a younger more agile, stronger and spunkier opponent, opponent teasing the zakos about their abilities and phesique, group defeats, body piles, fighting with torn uniform or suits, humiliating punishments. sexual climax during/after fighting.

Turn offs:
Death, gore, rape, extreme swearing.

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Zako Profile:

Username: Kendall

Zako Skill Level: can very but normally pathetic, poor fighters, bad aim, utterly useless except through sheer numbers.

Preferred clothing/uniform: open to anything, but preferably skimpy, espoused privates is fine. But for my default ones they are clones with blonde ponytail, pretty face, power girl sized boobs, no pubic hair, for outfit, color Veries but they wear high heel boots, no undies, a miniskirt that shows their privates, and a tube top bra like Ahsoka Tano's from Star Wars, but the bra is as narrow as their nipples, and other outfit additions very depending on zako origin.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): preferably lethal, but non lethal works fine.

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: basically I am ok with anything though I prefer lethal, with sex, can have sex with dead body, but basically anything as long as it is sexy. My default zako , are mass produced sexy clones with poor skill but are kind of horny and love to have sex, luckily they cannot get pregnant, but other wise I am generally open to anything.

Method to RP: basically anything that is a free service, like Kik, or Instagram, but I mostly rp zako stuff on DC Universe online, I have 3 main characters, a villian named Henchgirl, and 2 heroes, Kendall Shafer, and Vibe Girl. The game is free to play and I am always available for rp when I am on The game.

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): really anything I find, the I like Agent Aika and like the idea to use the Dee Dee twins from Batman Beyond as goons for Joker.
Favorite Scenario: really anything is fine as long as it is sexy
Kinks: sexy outfits, and sex, but anything is fine. Even curries.
Turn offs: if the rp does not involve anything sexy, like dirty fight moves, sexy outfits, and sexy, but I am fine as long as it involves one of those 3 things.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Feel free to PM me on here any time, or on DCU Online, I am always checking these forums at least once a day. And we can get down my other contact info in PM if you are interested in the rp, though I do have my own rp style.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Username: Stuelpner Karl,
or Karl A. Stuelpner, which refers to my "Karla" character.

Language(s): English or German.
(Even though I often see my Karla, or Carlita, character as of Mexican descent, I don't speak Spanish, unfortunately.)

Method to RP: Skype is probably best, but I have virtually no experience in roleplaying. It may work better to exchange ideas from a third person viewpoint, rather than "being" the Zako or their killer. It might be better to play the role of the guy who hires women like Karla for small roles.

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: They are not forced, brainwashed or driven by poverty. The main motivation is the relatively good pay for easy work with (as they believe) little risk. Enjoying to act important and to bully people can play a role too. The Zakos are not really interested in their boss's business, just looking out for what's good for them. Plus, they have a private life, with families and all, thus their mind may be occupied by other issues than the job.

My preferences cumulate into this character named "Karla", basically my alter ego: A chunky woman of about 30 years, mother of two, in a complicated relationship, quite nice and likeable, but also pretty lazy and a bit sloppy. Working casually in various jobs, more or less legal, she is on a mob boss's payroll, ending up as an obstacle to remove, or something similar.

Zako Skill Level: Maybe they are very skilled in something, just not in combat. Most likely they are just not nearly as skilled as they think they are or as they think it's enough to do the job. (Or to collect the pay while others do the job.) Some may be physically strong, but mentally not so much. Or they can hit hard, but not sustain the response.

Preferred clothing/uniform: I love the female Zakos stripped down to their underwear for some reason when they are suddenly involved into a combat situation. For example a soldier taking off parts off her uniform while doing some physical labor. Or they are near the boss who likes skimpy clothed women. Or their uniforms are missing some parts because they aren't really prepared and nobody expected real oposition. (For male Zako, I like vests or filthy undershirts, being the counterpart for the women somehow.)

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): I love Bud Spencer style brawls, with the same baddies coming back several times until staying down for good. Black Belt Jones was awesome too. It's also great to see prisoners getting their lives back by taking the lives of those who make a living from keeping them in. America 3000 was good, just like Supermen vs Amazons (especially the end). Or Kick-Ass, a lot from Troma, or... (the list is endless.)

Favorite Scenario: My absolute favorite would be a group of women processing drugs until some cool vigilantes crash their party. Or the women guard the drug lord's mansion and have to be taken out one after another by an intruder.

Another idea would be a manhunt, with the prey becoming the predator. Or a "Home Alone" style invasion, replacing the two or four attackers (who can come back after almost any brutality before the big showdown) with about a dozen, who may get humliated several times, but once they get hit really hard, they won't get up anymore.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): Both can be fine, as the heroes don't care for the Zako's life one way or the other. There may be no need to kill them, but no use in leaving them alive either. Things should get painful and humiliating, with some fatalities and some survivors. I love a someway tragic end, so even when they survive, without permanent damage (which is a possibility too), and it seems that they get off lightly, a harsh punishment is implied. Lengthy prison terms or even the possibility of getting excuted (probably because of strict anti drug laws) are casually mentioned when Zakos are marched off, to their shock and the enjoyment of the crowd.

Kinks: Showing the human side of the small fry baddies: They talk about their families, what they plan to do after work, have normal interests, quirks, etc. And, in contrast to this, their demise is presented as a joke, the heroes make snarky remarks. Basically, there are rather likeable people working for the evil side, and rather nasty people fighting for the good cause.

Turn offs: I don't like my Zakos to rape, or to murder innocent people. (At least not being successful in it.) They may kill in combat, though that's not very likely, considering their lack of skills. Also, I don't like people voluntarily sacrificing their lives, or people who risk theirs for others (and not for the money or the fame), like firefighters, getting killed.

A big turn off when it comes to looks are piercings. (They pretty much ruin many of Mr. X's pictures for me.) I'm also no fan of tattoos, especially when they cover big parts of the body, like the complete arm.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Username: slayer

Language(s): English, Spanish

Role (Attacker or zako?): Both, but maybe tilting towards zako.

Zako Skill Level: Mediocre, but willing.

Preferred clothing/uniform: Casual wear. And over all, diversity - I like my zakos to be each one of a kind, with generous descriptions (I'd rather have a handful well-described, individual zakos than an army of clones). The devil is in the detail.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): Either. The uncertainty is exciting.

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: I like young zakos (college students or dropouts). I like them to be somewhat unique, both physically and psychically. I like female zakos mostly but I like to add males to the mix. I like zakos to have relationships between them (friends, couples, siblings). I like to find them in mundane situations, or romantic ones.

Method to RP: Text.

Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Final Fight, Violent Storm, Growl, Burner.

Favorite Scenario: Young boys and girls are ordered to guard a large house or other seemingly innocent building, a hero is sent to recover a MacGuffin no matter the cost.

Kinks: Humiliation, fear, pain, crying, begging, knowing a bit about a zako before dispatching it.

Turn offs: Extreme gore.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Username: AgentAika

Role (Attacker or zako?): I enjoy playing as either the attacker or providing a complete Zako scenario. I enjoy playing as a shemale spy on missions that involve taking on various Zako as well as running elaborate scenarios for someone else to play as an infiltrator or spy of sorts that encounters various Zako in crazy sexy fights.

Zako Skill Level: I prefer Zako that are trained in their duties, however those in security or fighting roles are not very experienced or very skilled (e.g., Fighters with no more than white or yellow belt level in Karate). Some variation is nice too with the occasional more skilled Zako, but the vast majority are light on fighting skill, experience, and likely stamina.

Preferred clothing/uniform: Very sexy styles that show off the body...Love spandex thong and g-string suits, shiny suntan pantyhose and tights, extremely short skirts and dresses, spiked high heel stilettos. Outfits are based on modern trends, but more revealing, like office wear as simple as a sexy top, pantyhose, and heels...nothing else. Think of mixing business attire with active wear and club styles for a sexy and daring look.

Lethal or non lethal (or both): Prefer non-lethal, but OK with some lethal...just nothing gory. I Prefer using martial arts style fighting with plenty of low blows! I also use weapons too like guns and blunt impact weapons like batons. The weapons used are non-lethal from rubber bullets to stun weapons. Enjoy using an erotic form of martial arts...that is very, very, very sexy...and effective! :)

Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: Coming soon!

Method to RP:
Trillian, F-list, Yahoo Messenger. I prefer using IM with text formatting and ability to share links and display images as I make extensive use of media in my roleplay scenarios.

Agent Aika (the absolute best!), Female Combatant series, Najica, Octopussy

Favorite Setting: I prefer modern to near-future settings, and have developed a very large and detailed world just for Zako themes. My own world is a blend of cyberpunk, Sci-Fi, martial arts, espionage, erotica, and more with very femme themes. The characters are all either female or shemale.

Favorite Scenario: Infiltration scenarios are my favorite! This involves penetrating an enemy facility to complete a mission as in espionage. Along the way, this often requires direct confrontation with guards and personnel dealing with as few as one, to many at the same time, using erotic martial arts to subdue them in sexy and humiliating ways. The mission may involve posing as the enemy to gain access as well as stealth, etc., but mostly hand-to-hand fighting action.

Kinks:
Martial arts with an erotic touch and low blows, Sexy and humiliating defeated poses (e.g., bent over or straddling a railing or pipe, body piles, individual sexy poses, etc.)

Turn offs:
Gore, blood, pee, poop, vomit, etc.

Notes: More details to come....

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Username: Tsukachan
Role (Attacker or zako?): Attacker. An agent by an agency or some sort like in Syphon Filter series game
Zako Skill Level: High to low. Low for normal troops/grunts and high for elite troops
Preferred clothing/uniform: Mechanic outfit, such as cargo pants (usually goes with a jumpsuit tied on the waist), tube tops/sport bras, head towels, goggles, fingerless gloves and sneakers. Also schoolgirl uniforms (preferably sailor) and school swimsuits (the competitive type, not the normal type) like this but paired with laced boots and fingerless gloves:
CpWsx9AUAAA32Ia.jpg

Lethal or non lethal (or both): Both. But without dismemberment and excessive blood for lethal
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: A bunch of corrupt mechanics and construction workers who forms a gang led by a school delinquent known as the Blood Gear. The Blood Gear is a ruthless gang known to do crimes such as robbery, murder and more. A sister group of the Blood Gear is the Blue Anchor, a gang of corrupt schoolgirls (mostly former members of swimming clubs) usually engaged in piracy
Method to RP: I can only use the PM here on Undertow
Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Female mechanics, amazoness wrestlers, sailor girls and Sona (from Fighters Club Online), Female thugs (from Tekken 6), White Knights especially Reiko and Manami (from Aika Zero), Flyer Leaders (from Zone4), Schoolgirls (from Bullet Girls 1&2), Female bodyguards (from Special Project Y), Loyalist assassins (from Batman Arkham Knight), Female gladiators (from Blood and Glory Legends), Myre Strikers (from Dungeon Fighters Online) and Amazonesses (from Dungeon Magic/Light Bringer)
Favorite Scenario: Busting the enemy headquarters, and go on an all-out assault against the troops, beat 'em up style!!
Kinks: Tomboys, sweat, abs, choking, suffocation, mechanic wear, sportswear, swimsuits and school uniform
Turn offs: Lolis/Lolicons, defecation, vomit, excessive amount of blood/piss and dismemberment

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Zako Profile:

Username: Pangcake
Role (Attacker or zako?):Zako
Zako Skill Level: Basic Melee and small arms
Preferred clothing/uniform: Tight dark uniform i.e. maid attires, latex cat suit, dark army outfit
Lethal or non lethal (or both): non lethal
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: Young 20 year old fresh out of school looking for easy paid working as henchwomen. Working in the job that paid the bill, she doesn't see she is doing thing evil working for someone with bad
intention.
Method to RP: cosplay
Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Agent Aika being an obvious, not as popular but Najica Blitz is right up there
Favorite Scenario: Guarding facility or important target just to be taking out stealthily.
Kinks: getting stunned or taken down from behind
Turn offs: disfiguration, stripped, mutilated.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
I'll write one even though there's a likely chance I'll totally procrastinate doing any actual roleplaying, because I'm usually busy and RP is just kind of a thing I think is sort of neat but never actually get around to doing.

Username: Dinomoneyman. Me. Hi. :confused:
Language(s): Only English. Not fluent in anything else, sorry.
Role (Attacker or zako?): I'm totally fine with playing as either one, though as zako I'd want to be multiple different zako, seeing as focusing on just one girl the whole time ruins some of the appeal of zako for obvious reasons.
Zako Skill Level: Totally outclassed compared to the attacker, but still skilled and/or armed well enough to be a threat to average people. If the zako are a complete joke who aren't competent enough to pose a threat to anyone at all, then it's less satisfying to see them bested and humiliatingly defeated. Some specific high-ranking zako though, can pose a bit of a threat to the attacker, but they absolutely must be the vast minority.
Preferred clothing/uniform: No real preferences, though I have quite the liking for for leotards, and usually prefer stuff that isn't very practical, possibly even susceptible to wardrobe malfunction.
Lethal or non lethal (or both): I have a sort of spectrum with this. If the girls, in their brief appearances before being defeated, are portrayed as mostly cute and somewhat sympathetic, then seeing them get mercilessly killed is kind of tragic, and sort of a turn-off. If they're haughty confident bitches though, or otherwise not worthy of sympathy, then a most humiliating death is possibly in order! Basically, the amount of force applied entirely depends to me on how deserving of the punishment the zako are.
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: I'm interested in a pretty wide variety of types of zako, motivations, etcetera, so I struggled with what to put here. I figured I'll note that I like the zako not being the smartest. Usually ditsy girls that are easy to lead into traps, manipulate, etcetera. I like particularly disposable clones used as zako often. As others have said, I don't mind a bit of sex in it, but it shouldn't be a primary focus. If the attacker is gonna fuck a zako, then it oughta be quick rough sex and immediately back to the mission at hand, you know?
Method to RP: Discord. It would absolutely be most convenient on Discord. Just add me if you're up for RP or just a random chat about fetishes and stuff. It's Dinomoneyman#4036 so yep. Have to note that if I do an RP I'll probably only want to do somewhat short scenarios since I'm a pretty busy person with not much free time. Sticking with short and sweet scenarios like, "Zako hold a hostage, hero beats them and saves hostage" or something like that that can be concluded in a fairly quick RP session. Nothing huge like "A several session based RP that's a giant war epic where 20 different tribes of hundreds of women battle for supremacy" or something complex like that.
Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Well, I have to give the obvious Delmo answer like almost everyone else already said, but I also like this very obscure specific group called the "Arsenic Candy" gang from the Spiderman 3 video game tie-in, the Kunoichi enemy type from Tenchu, and the Bloody Angels from Lupin III.
Favorite Scenario: I like variety, so I don't have a specific favorite scenario, but I can list a few I like a lot. :grin: Battle-Maids guarding a mansion, Terrorist/Thug girls holding hostages, prisoner girls staging a breakout, Alien zako mostly humanoid with a weird skin tone and maybe other weird features such as pointed ears or something try to invade Earth, diver girls in an underwater fight, a fantasy race perhaps elf girls or succubi at war with humans, Cloning facility pumping out clones, etcetera...
Kinks: A rare one I have is I like the hero actually being merciful when a zako surrenders/begs/whatever. Begs for the hero not to hurt her, and the hero obliges, only tying her up or something like that? I find that oddly cute and sexy. On the other end of things, I like humiliation, sometimes of a sexual manner. Mostly indifferent to actual full-on sex in zako stuff, but groping, stripping, and stuff like that is great. I like choking, whether the choking be lethal or not. Dirty tactics are fantastic. I love stuff like the girls getting attacked in the breasts or getting hit with low-blows or being grabbed by their hair and things of that caliber. Lastly, I'll note I like wardrobe malfunctions from the skimpy uniforms, or even uniforms being used against them, such as the thong on a tight leotard being used as a carrying handle to pile move zako to pile them up, or even the same method being used on a still conscious/alive zako just to give her a painful wedgie.
Turn offs: The zako being the good girls and the one beating them being the villains, or the zako being normal girls who got brainwashed, or anything that makes the zako not bad girl. One of my biggest appeals to zako are them being groups of sexy baddies who get punished and heroes getting humiliated in the same way never had the same appeal to me. I also don't like excessive gore.

EDIT: Little update. I'm actually far more open to RPing now compared to when I first wrote this feel free to message and and if I'm up to it. Also wanted to note that a lot of what I say here is more of suggestions and than necessities. I'm very open to most ideas for the most part.
-One thing I actually have been interested in recently is RPing as a hero or heroine who can be kind and merciful to some, but lethal and merciless to others, leading to an RP session where many zako would be killed, but others spared. If anyone's interested in RPing the zako side of something like that, absolutely contact me, hahaha.
(I've done a few RPs, and actually only played the zako so far, thus why I'm interested in being the hero. Why the urge for a half and half of lethality and non-lethality? I don't really know. I just like it)

Last edited:

Laura.c

Vivacious Visitor
Username: laura.c
Role (Attacker or zako?): Zako
Zako Skill Level: Prefer to play as an unskilled but overconfident zako , until the truth of the situation gets revealed and quickly shows us as cowards
Preferred clothing/uniform: Pretty flexible on this. I like to wear short skirts and long socks or stockings but it depends on the area.
Lethal or non lethal (or both): I can do ether depending on what suits the story, I prefer it to be quite fantasy like and not realistic
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: I prefer to be bad girls who might be a little in over their head. Not particularly smart so will fall for traps and their egos can be taken advantage of. Clones can be a neat idea to play out but they don't have to be clones. Numbers over quality
Method to RP: Via Skype laura.clauraa@outlook.com
Favorite Zako in media (Games, TV, Movies etc): Can't really think of a favourite, I guess some black delmo clips got me interested in zakos
Favorite Scenario: Variety is the spice of life. I don't mind what we are doing as long as it ends up with lots of us humiliated and defeated.
Kinks: Bodypiles, sexy defeated poses in interesting places, humiliation, getting tricked, cunning use of traps, lots of zako
Turn offs: Gore

Last edited:

Masakado12

Vivacious Visitor
Username: Masakado12
Role (Attacker or zako?): Attacker
Zako Skill Level: From unskilled to slightly skilled, perhaps even masochistic.
Preferred clothing/uniform: Anything, really. Maid outfits, ninja spandex, pro fighter outfits, you name it, as long as it isn't nude.
Lethal or non lethal (or both): Nonlethal, without a shadow of a doubt.
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: Zako who are overconfident in their abilities, and get easily beat up by the hero, usually ending up embarrassed, humiliated or even turned on.
Method to RP: PM or Discord
Favorite Scenario: Hero finds out that their significant other has been kidnapped, and fights through numerous enemies of both genders, to rescue them. Certain settings can be applied.
Kinks: Leaving opponents in embarrassing positions, belly punches, one-sided pummeling of elite guards, fighting male and female enemies.
Turn offs: Blood, gore, nudity.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Hiya, just a note that if anyone wants to roleplay zako stuff, PM me. I've not had a good roleplay in a while and zako is just my favorite subject I suppose. Oh and there's a few people I've talked about RP with but never actually got around to do it, so if anyone's still interested, still feel free to PM me. That's all, just wanted to make note that I'm really up for RP right now if anyone is interested. :smile::smile::smile:

Strix

Casual Client
If anyone is still interested I am looking for an RP or two, feel free to message me on Discord and see if we cant work out a time. CTBriscoe#7435

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
i’ll be sending another version of my RP preferences pretty soon. I want to be more clear with them so it doesn’t sound like i’ll do literally ANYTHING, that way it just made my suggestions look optional

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
alright here’s a revised version of my rp preferences so i don’t have to explain so much

Username: me, Lunar. hai :p
Role (Attacker or zako?): i can do either or, whichever needs to be done
Zako Skill Level: At least somewhat confident. a lot of grunts and low level zako can have basic skills but generally not much else. higher level zako and more elite ones/characters can have more skill, that’s generally how i am. though regardless, the skill level part isn’t as important to me due to how most zako scenario’s end :p
Preferred clothing/uniform: I prefer leotards, Maid outfits, bodysuits, swimsuits and bikini’s, short skirt type outfits, all sorts of outfits really. in the end it depends on the setting.
Lethal or non lethal (or both): Both, really.’it just depends, though i think we can agree that we won’t go harlock levels of lethal (that jerk)
Personal Preferences/Tell us about your zako: Firstly, i normally prefer my zako to be Attractive, cute, or both. i also like the more sexy and exotic zako as well, but we can do more average and cute zako if that’s more your thing (Like agent Aika). or they could be clones, i’m a fan of those since it makes lethal pretty easy. Depending on the scenario, they could not know what job they’ve signed up for, know about the job they do, be devoted to whatever it is they’re doing, but they’re never evil. same for zako villainesses. a truly evil zako doesn’t exactly sit right with me for some reason. the zako could also be good though, but i understand not a lot of people like Zako whom are good.
Method to RP: preferably, discord. or here on the forums or trillian, or skype. whichever you can do
Favorite Scenario: Normally my favorite scenario’s would be full on mass battles, with plenty of zako rushing to attack the hero as she takes them down one at a time with melee combat or gunning them down, usually ending in a large pile of zako littering the floor and covering the area, right before the main villainess and her elite zako appear for the hero to defeat as well. this can vary according to the setting, like Sci fi, Modern era, fantasy, y’know.
Kinks: hot, thicc or exotic zako, bodypiles, skimpy outfits, compromising positions when defeated, lesbian zako’s, being shot/stabbed in the assets, etc. you might see more during the roleplay
Turn offs: excessive gore, male zako, futa’s/shemales, limited sounding scenario’s, silly sounding situations (i could tell you what i mean), and i guess that’s about it.
one last note, just send me a message to ask for my discord/whichever if you want to roleplay. i try to respond whenever i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.